Author Topic: Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????  (Read 1051 times)

dexter

Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????
« on: July 01, 2004, 06:55:32 AM »
wHY DO YOU THINK HE'S GONNA WIN NOW!!!!
The Court GAVE Him the election!

Trauma-san

Re: Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 07:35:09 AM »
LOL Children, Children. 

It's called the Electoral College.  Florida, which i'm sure you're trying to bring up, was NEVER won by Al Gore, each, and every time it was recounted (at the DEMS request), Bush was the winner of the state, making him the winner of the Electoral College, making him the winner of the Presidency.  The "Court" Didn't give him the election.  Recount, after Recount, after Recount gave him the election.  I know you hate the man, but at least use factual information.  Bush never once lost the vote in Florida... and before you talk about being Disenfranchised, check out the Democrats attempting to cast out overseas Military votes, becuase they knew they'd be heavily republican, since their boy couldn't tow the line with the military.  So please don't just spout off uniformed shit.

1. Bush won every count in Florida.
2. Bush won the electoral college vote, which is what elects the president.
3. The Dems tried, by court order, to get an entire category of people's votes cast out because they knew they would be heavily Republican voters.  If that's not disenfranchisement, I don't know what is.

Now respond with your stories about barracades and people not being able to vote, etc. but I responded with clear FACTS about shit that happened, not suppositions by the angry. 

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 08:01:58 AM »
Al gore won more popular vote, but in america thats not the most important aspect. You gotta get 270 votes from the electoral college, which bush got in flordia. Bush won florida, thats why gore kept wanting re-votes in flordia....so he could win it.

"the old people dont understand how to use those difficult voting ballots"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 08:48:15 AM »
there was never a statewide recount.

no shit people know about the electoral college...it is obvious the poster that made this topic WAS NOT talking bout the electoral college.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 10:48:59 AM »

exactly.

damm Trauma, stop bullshitiin......always ignoring everything just 2 get a lame point across..... there was NEVER a state-wide recount....and the man who made the CALL to the news and had the LAST word was George Bush's brother....who U tryin 2 fool? remember all the objections after? the ones that the Republican Senate wouldn't fuck with because they knew they'd get embarresed if there was an actual state-wide recount.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 11:41:38 AM »
actually if everyone wants to get technical the supreme court decided who won.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 12:02:20 PM »
the conservatives ruled in favor of Bush and the liberals in favor of Gore...hmmm unbiased Court my ass.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 01:11:38 PM »

no shit people know about the electoral college...it is obvious the poster that made this topic WAS NOT talking bout the electoral college.

You're WHINING.  Bush WON.  Don't say he didn't win, when by EVERY FUCKING COUNT, he DID.  Lying motherfucker. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 01:12:13 PM »

exactly.

BUSH WON THE COUNT.  PERIOD.  Stop whining. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 01:12:30 PM »
actually if everyone wants to get technical the supreme court decided who won.

No, The Electoral College Decided who won. 

pappy

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 01:40:02 PM »
you talk about people whinning... but ur the one with sand in your pussy lol.  every time you some1 bad mouths dubbya you get all FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKIN every other word is fuck like your some tough guy.  if any1 is whining its you.  there just discussing.  shit englewood is pro bush but he dont catch feelings when some1 says something negative about bush.  engle comes back with an intelligent response unlike some *cough*trauma*cough*... ok im done stating my case.  call me a fuckin moron an when you do it capitalize fuck b/c i notice you do it b/c it makes you feel like a tough guy or whatever.  or tell me i dont kno what im talkin about b/c this is a computer screen name so how can i tell what a person is really like or how they feel even tho your pretty good at making assumptions about other people on the internet.  whatever trauma your a self rightous tool.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 02:30:25 PM »
thanx for calling me a lying mudafucka...that made my day.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    i know u love my smile

tell my why people that were convicted on the year 2007 werent allowed to vote? or the year blank?

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2004, 03:07:01 PM »
Nader was the reason Gore didn't win in Florida.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2004, 11:44:46 PM »
LOL.....damm Trauma, takin it all personal like Bush is yo daddy....you'll prolly bend over for that muthafuca if U had the chance.... there was never a state-wide recount and that is a FACT.QUIT WHINNING U FEMALE.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2004, 01:04:09 PM »
LOL Children, Children. 

It's called the Electoral College.  Florida, which i'm sure you're trying to bring up, was NEVER won by Al Gore, each, and every time it was recounted (at the DEMS request), Bush was the winner of the state, making him the winner of the Electoral College, making him the winner of the Presidency.  The "Court" Didn't give him the election.  Recount, after Recount, after Recount gave him the election.  I know you hate the man, but at least use factual information.  Bush never once lost the vote in Florida... and before you talk about being Disenfranchised, check out the Democrats attempting to cast out overseas Military votes, becuase they knew they'd be heavily republican, since their boy couldn't tow the line with the military.  So please don't just spout off uniformed shit.

1. Bush won every count in Florida.
2. Bush won the electoral college vote, which is what elects the president.
3. The Dems tried, by court order, to get an entire category of people's votes cast out because they knew they would be heavily Republican voters.  If that's not disenfranchisement, I don't know what is.

Now respond with your stories about barracades and people not being able to vote, etc. but I responded with clear FACTS about shit that happened, not suppositions by the angry. 

Umm, you're wrong. Well, wrong about the recounting. If they counted every single vote in Florida (it is fact, dont argue with me about it, because it's fact), Al Gore would have won the state. (read it in a couple of news papers...just gotta remember where now heh)

Ok, before you call me a fuckin asshole and tell me i'm wrong. I don't care, i'm just telling you the facts. The End