Author Topic: Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????  (Read 1050 times)

GoodLuvn169

Re: Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2004, 01:10:13 PM »
there was never a statewide recount.

exactly.

damm Trauma, stop bullshitiin......always ignoring everything just 2 get a lame point across..... there was NEVER a state-wide recount....and the man who made the CALL to the news and had the LAST word was George Bush's brother....who U tryin 2 fool? remember all the objections after? the ones that the Republican Senate wouldn't fuck with because they knew they'd get embarresed if there was an actual state-wide recount.

I think you're bullshitin' homie  ::)

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2004, 01:42:03 PM »
LOL Children, Children. 

It's called the Electoral College.  Florida, which i'm sure you're trying to bring up, was NEVER won by Al Gore, each, and every time it was recounted (at the DEMS request), Bush was the winner of the state, making him the winner of the Electoral College, making him the winner of the Presidency.  The "Court" Didn't give him the election.  Recount, after Recount, after Recount gave him the election.  I know you hate the man, but at least use factual information.  Bush never once lost the vote in Florida... and before you talk about being Disenfranchised, check out the Democrats attempting to cast out overseas Military votes, becuase they knew they'd be heavily republican, since their boy couldn't tow the line with the military.  So please don't just spout off uniformed shit.

1. Bush won every count in Florida.
2. Bush won the electoral college vote, which is what elects the president.
3. The Dems tried, by court order, to get an entire category of people's votes cast out because they knew they would be heavily Republican voters.  If that's not disenfranchisement, I don't know what is.

Now respond with your stories about barracades and people not being able to vote, etc. but I responded with clear FACTS about shit that happened, not suppositions by the angry. 

Umm, you're wrong. Well, wrong about the recounting. If they counted every single vote in Florida (it is fact, dont argue with me about it, because it's fact), Al Gore would have won the state. (read it in a couple of news papers...just gotta remember where now heh)

Ok, before you call me a fuckin asshole and tell me i'm wrong. I don't care, i'm just telling you the facts. The End

your a fucking asshole and your wrong  ;D

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2004, 01:44:54 PM »

Umm, you're wrong. Well, wrong about the recounting. If they counted every single vote in Florida (it is fact, dont argue with me about it, because it's fact), Al Gore would have won the state. (read it in a couple of news papers...just gotta remember where now heh)

Ok, before you call me a fuckin asshole and tell me i'm wrong. I don't care, i'm just telling you the facts. The End

your a fucking asshole and your wrong  ;D
;D 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2004, 09:56:41 AM »
The offical count was Bush winning by just 500 votes or something like that. Had everyone voted for Nader voted for Gore, Gore would have won. Had they allowed blacks to vote in Florida, because many blacks said when they went to vote the polls were closed or polices told them that, then Gore would have won. Had the courts allowed a statewide recount, then Gore might have won, hell Florida was won by Gore when all the results where coming in, and after Gore took California, they said that Florida was not won by Gore after all, and then 2 hours later they said Bush won Florida. If that ain't suspect, I don't know what is? Had Jeb Bush not been the governor of Florida, straight up fact, Gore would have won. The results though is Bush didn't win the popular vote, shouldn't have won the electoral college vote, and is still president because one family has enough power to fix the presidental election. How does it feel to live in a country that can't even choice it's own president, just like everyother 3rd World country.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 05:20:42 AM »
wasn't a UN review of the elections refused?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2004, 05:26:42 AM »
I guess it's semi-official that he cheated. Everyone knows it. Even Trauma, he knows it inwardly.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2004, 05:06:13 PM »
I think it's funny how people still have their panties in a bunch over something that happend 4 years ago. Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter said that Bush is their president and he won. Get over it. You don't hear me yelling about how pissed I am that Bob Dole lost in '96 do you?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2004, 02:43:49 AM »
Because Bob Dole was murdered by Clinton.  Clinton didn't cheat.

So it's a stupid comparison, but what more could I expect from you?

dexter

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2004, 06:31:59 AM »
The biased Supreme Court gave Dumb Dubya the election! MORONS!!!!!
THE S.C. Is A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2004, 01:10:29 PM »
Because Bob Dole was murdered by Clinton.  Clinton didn't cheat.

So it's a stupid comparison, but what more could I expect from you?

Here's some articles on the whole "Recount" issue.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=17718

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=18770

Who REALLY tried to "Steal" the election?

And Dexter: Go play around a well. It hurts to see your feeble mind try and work out basic thought.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2004, 01:48:35 PM »
all that article stated was the "inaccuracy" of manual vote counting.  That still doesnt take away the fact that many "conviced felons" werent able to vote. 

The Democrats fucked up in not wanting an actual state recount...they concentraded on four counties.  If an actual statewide recountw ould have happen...different story. And thats a fact.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2004, 02:10:59 PM »
That still doesnt take away the fact that many "conviced felons" werent able to vote. 
All I'm stating is that I have no Idea what a "conviced felon" is.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2004, 03:53:48 PM »
That still doesnt take away the fact that many "conviced felons" werent able to vote. 
All I'm stating is that I have no Idea what a "conviced felon" is.

I know you have an idea what word i was trying to spell. I know you are not a complete idiot.  so the word is either convicted or convinced.  Which one of those words makes sense to the sentence I wrote.  Now stop being a fucken smart ass and answer my question.

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2004, 05:55:32 PM »

pappy

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2004, 06:01:35 PM »

why dont you answer the question engel