Author Topic: Kerry and Bush are both a part of the Skull and Bones society  (Read 367 times)

infinite59

Tim Russert on Meet the Press asked John Kerry, "You and President Bush are both from the same Skull and Bones fraternity, your policy is to leave the room whenever the organization is brought up, what will you do if it's brought up in the debates".   Kerry quickly dodged the question, and Tim Russert lacked the courage to follow up on the question.

Still.  The point is, Kerry voters are fools.  I repeat, KERRY VOTERS ARE FOOLS.  Yep, you know what that means, even Micheal Moore, who I love and respect, is being fooled.  The only people who aren't fools are those who vote for or a third party or those who don't vote at all.  Whether you vote Democrat or Republican this year, it is the same damn thing.  You think the rich and powerful didn't plan for this to happen?  They planned it, this has all been well planned.  Either way they win.  This one cat broke it down and taught me that:

"In 1995, was talking about the BCCI scandal involving Bush Sr. and how the then Senator Kerry was spearheading the investigation and nothing incriminating to Bush came up, I mean whosever president, it doesnt really mean shiit, but if Kerry were to even be elected (which he wont) its likely that not much will change.  Think of Bush as the CEO of corporation war, and Kerry is ceo of corporation covert, both owned by another corporation."

For those that don't know, the top 1% of this country own most all the wealth in the world.  The Skull and Bones organization is a secret masonic society, that is able through it's money, power and connections with all major industries to control most of what you see and hear.   

Sometimes you got to give the devil his due.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 01:50:24 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

smerlus

Re: Kerry and Bush are both a part of the Skull and Bones society
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 01:49:24 PM »
interesting...i'll ask my main question in a new topic though

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 01:53:48 PM »
yup

GoodLuvn169

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 10:56:49 PM »
Im reading a book now called "America's Secret Establishment" by Antony C Sutton.

Crazy book. Has the main list of EVERY  skull and bones member. Extensive catalogues, lists of companies chaired or owned by Bonesmen etc.

Man, these guys make Bin Laden look like chump change.

BTW, Bush Jr's Bones name is "Temporary". His pops was "Magog". And his grandfather, Hitler's buddy Prescott Sheldon stole Geronimo's skull for the fraternity.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 02:14:16 AM »
I dont know how often I have to explain why voting a third party is as moronic as it can get.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 03:33:48 PM »
I dont know how often I have to explain why voting a third party is as moronic as it can get.

study the third party history in the U.S...and tell me if its still moronic to vote for a third party

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2004, 03:51:36 PM »

study the third party history in the U.S...and tell me if its still moronic to vote for a third party

so you believe maybe nader will become president in november? you're a moron if you even consider the possibility.
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2004, 04:00:49 PM »

so you believe maybe nader will become president in november? you're a moron if you even consider the possibility.

anybody who will be voting for a third party member or independent does not believe that candidate willl become president of the U.S.  But it can still have an effect in the presidency.  Nader can raise up issues neither Bush or Kerry would be willing to talk about.  Its not being stupid...its being American. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2004, 04:13:56 PM »

anybody who will be voting for a third party member or independent does not believe that candidate willl become president of the U.S.  But it can still have an effect in the presidency.  Nader can raise up issues neither Bush or Kerry would be willing to talk about.  Its not being stupid...its being American. 

lol @being American. Being American is no status. Not another one than being fat and ignorant at last. You see this doesnt lead us anywhere.
..so let us let the facts remain.
which are:
Nader wont win.
Candidates are elected in order to see who has the most votes (well in American it's different, but you get the idea), so this guy will be President.
Consequently, and it doesnt take a High School Graduate to conclude that, the people vote the guy they want to have as a President.
So if you vote Nader, or any other third party wannabe-candidate whatsoever, you're
1. either a moron for assuming he's gonna win
2. or a snitch who's afraid of taking any responsibilty and rather throws his vote away in a more elegant way than simply not going to vote
Both things suck.
and basically, Nader-Voters are more likely to vote for Kerry, unless they are left morons who still rather want Bush than Kerry, but what goes on in their brains is beyond me anyway.
so basically again, voting for Nader is electing Bush. And reelecting Bush sucks ass. --> Voting for Nader sucks ass.
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2004, 05:12:54 PM »
so back in the 1860s if i were to voted for a third party...i would have been a moron.  Yea many morons for the Republican Party that was a third party at that time.  Its not wasting ur vote man...its about protesting.  Many people will not vote at all cuz they believe that neither Kerry or Bush is the right man for the job...but instead of nonvoting they can cast their vote for a third party. TRUST ME their voices will be heard.  U can change the system through revolution or through voting...with that attitude of urs that its just throwing ur vote away, the current system will never be judged or changed.  Fuck voting for the lesser of two evils.  Fuck that ABB shit.  If Nader starts getting a lot of attention...the Democratic party will most likely try to buy out Nader and some of his ideas.  AND THATS A GOOD THING

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2004, 05:49:29 PM »
i some what agree with infiinite, not so extremely ,but in a weird twist i think me and infinite might vote for the same candidate...if i vote at all... :-\ weird thought. I also agee with what he said about Kerry and Bush being the same . I find it funny how all these hollywood liberals are going around saying "vote kerry, down with bush"....same dude guys, cept one has a stand and the other doesn't

kerry is a punk never liked the dude...better than dean but still, not someone i'd vote for , Gephart was cool kinda hoped he'd win the ticket, but even if he was chosen as the running mate, fuck kerry/Gephart/Edwards/sharpton/gerolphalo/moore/jadakiss

Bush, i support dude on some (some!) things, but our relations/image with other countries is very bad right now and that's almost as bad as 9-11.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2004, 03:55:02 AM »
so back in the 1860s if i were to voted for a third party...i would have been a moron.  Yea many morons for the Republican Party that was a third party at that time.  Its not wasting ur vote man...its about protesting.  Many people will not vote at all cuz they believe that neither Kerry or Bush is the right man for the job...but instead of nonvoting they can cast their vote for a third party. TRUST ME their voices will be heard.  U can change the system through revolution or through voting...with that attitude of urs that its just throwing ur vote away, the current system will never be judged or changed.  Fuck voting for the lesser of two evils.  Fuck that ABB shit.  If Nader starts getting a lot of attention...the Democratic party will most likely try to buy out Nader and some of his ideas.  AND THATS A GOOD THING

the hope dies the latest..
it's good that you have still hope for your country and your government.
I have not. I dont think the dems will get better, and I dont think voting Nader will have any effect. And I think Bush will win and the world will be fucked up for another 4 years.
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2004, 04:22:26 AM »
You can't really say that since both Bush and Kerry were part of the same fraternity they will be similar presidents. Maybe the Skull and Bones society is just a ticket to presidency that many people have to take in order to get up there. It's just like kissing ass to get a raise at work - sometimes you have to do it to get what you want. And i am gonna be realisitic and vote for Kerry because i can't stand another 4 years of hearing bush's name, seeing his face, or hearing his voice. Out here at least, all you hear is "bush this, bush that..." so fuck it, let's give another guy a chance. i know he won't be an angel, but then again, they all aren't. And third parties are not gonna have any success at a time when the main political division (on war) is a major issue in the coming election between the Dems and the Republicans. Nader isn't even running with the greens, so is he even running? are the republicans gonna fund his campaigns to help them with the elections? my answer is - probably.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2004, 01:50:15 PM »
Vote for Clinton...

4 more years.... 4 more years... 4 more years...

come on now, I want to vote for the person that carries a pimp cup