Author Topic: If Gore Would Have Won in 2000........  (Read 531 times)

Suga Foot

If Gore Would Have Won in 2000........
« on: July 02, 2004, 10:09:11 PM »
would the world be like it is now? 

I'm sure the 9/11 attacks still would have happened, but how do you think Gore would have handled it?

**keep in mind he did invent the internet**  lol

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: If Gore Would Have Won in 2000........
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 09:22:31 AM »
'If my aunt had had balls she would have been my uncle'

We can't predict these kind of things do we? On the whole,I don't think it would have mattered much. There are far greater powers in the world then the US president you know. I'm talking about the multinationals and all other big organisations with enormous economic power,wich in turn gives political power.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 09:27:58 AM »
only thing i know for sure is that gore wouldnt have invaded iraq, because gore doesnt talk to God.
everything else i dont know.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2004, 05:53:01 PM »
probably the same shit would happen, minus iraq and minus all the hollywood liberals getting all pissed. we'd be over in Afganistan doing the same shit. The people who'd get pissed that we're over there would be all the conservatives.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 06:25:02 PM »
if gore was president all across the world we would be holding hands singing we are the world.....

on the real i didnt like gore either.  9/11 still proberly would of happened.  and iraq wouldnt of happened.  I think the big thing we would be complaing about is censorship.  gore is for censorship.  an plus hes god that self rightous wife tipper 2. no matter who is pres we still find something to complain about lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 06:29:53 PM »
^amen brother tom

yeah when clinton was in office everyone was calling him a pig, a sexist, liar, everyone was after him.........now he's the greatest president since Abe lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 06:44:31 PM »
He wouldn't have done anything really.

pappy

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2004, 06:51:05 PM »
^amen brother tom

yeah when clinton was in office everyone was calling him a pig, a sexist, liar, everyone was after him.........now he's the greatest president since Abe lol

well i still think bush is a dirt bag

*awaits trauma to get self rightous on me*

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2004, 12:01:57 AM »
No Iraq and we would be better off because of that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2004, 04:15:38 AM »
less terrorists. less fear in america. less hate for muslims. less hate for americans. less dead people.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2004, 04:36:36 AM »
less terrorists. less fear in america. less hate for muslims. less hate for americans. less dead people.

what he said and: No 9/11 attacks, no Afghanistan, no Iraq, no pipelines, no oil wars, no patriot act...

But our economy would probably be in a worse shape than it is now.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Montana00

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2004, 07:40:57 AM »
i dont think the economy would have gotten worse.  The jobs would still have been lost and everything, but it would have come back up just like it did. Bush did nothing to get more jobs, and improve the economy. and gore wouldnt have either.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2004, 09:40:42 AM »
Like everyone said, no Iraq War, but we'd still have 9/11 and we'd still be in Afganistan. I think that Afganistan would been the exact same, and right now Conservatives would be pushing their canidad because Gore is too weak of a president to catch Bin Ladan. Also, I highly, highly doubt that Gore would push anything close to the Patriot Act. The economy would be about the same, but the budget would be balanced, which it's not right now. The one thing I never agreed with Gore on, and I'm sure more liberal Democrats don't either since we always fight against it, is censership. That's like the Republicans supporting the Patriot when it is against everything the conservative Republican is about. A true Republican should be pissed at the Patriot Act because it causes growth in the government, and is the cause of millions of dollars spent. Censership is against the liberal belief, because it does not allow many intercity American's message to get out. His wife was for censership of rap music, but that does not allow intercity America, who liberals are always trying to help, it does not allow their voice to be heard fully. But with anybody we can find something to pick on. Hell, I've heard conservatives talk shit on Franklin D. Roosevelt, the best president since Abe Lincoln, and that's real talk.

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2004, 11:54:47 AM »
and bush is a strong president to catch bin laden?

Bush will never catch bin laden because he invaded the wrong countries. If bin laden is in the middle east its either pakistan or saudia arabia,his hometown.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2004, 01:18:57 PM »
and bush is a strong president to catch bin laden?

Bush will never catch bin laden because he invaded the wrong countries. If bin laden is in the middle east its either pakistan or saudia arabia,his hometown.

I'm not saying Bush is a stronger president, but traditionally in the United States, democratic presidents are seen as weaker, so right now someone like Trauma would be jumping up and down saying that had George Bush would have won, we'd have Bin Laden. That is completely false, but Al Gore would be losing the election right now because he couldn't catch Bin Laden. When a Republican is in office, Americans feel they have the best wartime president they can have, even though in the last century, only George Bush Sr. was a Republican president at the beginning of a U.S. war. WWI was Wilson, WWII was Roosevelt, Korea was Truman, Vietnam was Johnson, and Clinton had many little conflicts under his belt. But Americans still like to think that Republicans are wartime presidents, were Democrats are weaker peacetime presidents.