Author Topic: OUCH!! did yall see what happened to Jeter?  (Read 682 times)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
OUCH!! did yall see what happened to Jeter?
« on: July 03, 2004, 08:17:10 PM »
i know he's going to lose half of his fan base if his face doesn't heal right.  he came out of the crowd lookin like  :-[
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OUCH!! did yall see what happened to Jeter?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 09:54:46 PM »
^^Haha

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 01:47:02 AM »
What a play

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2004, 09:56:43 AM »
whut happend?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2004, 10:54:39 AM »
whut happend?

fucken Jeter...he is running at full speed to catch a foul ball, he catches it but then since he was running so fast he decided to dive into the stands, cuz if he didnt he would have fucked up his legs big time on that lil wall.  So he comes out of the stands with his face all swollen up and bloody.  He gets stiches later.  Next day, he plays SS against the Mets.  Props to Jeter

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2004, 10:54:55 AM »
whut happend?

lol that's what i was wondering

Throwback

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2004, 11:28:28 AM »
whut happend?

fucken Jeter...he is running at full speed to catch a foul ball, he catches it but then since he was running so fast he decided to dive into the stands, cuz if he didnt he would have fucked up his legs big time on that lil wall.  So he comes out of the stands with his face all swollen up and bloody.  He gets stiches later.  Next day, he plays SS against the Mets.  Props to Jeter
lol. it was a little wall rite? why did he decided to land on his face? when its a little wall you could land on your feet rite?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2004, 11:36:41 AM »
whut happend?

lol. it was a little wall rite? why did he decided to land on his face? when its a little wall you could land on your feet rite?

when i mean lil wall...i mean lil wall compare to all the other walls in stadiums.  Its still about waist high. its impossible to jump over it and land on ur feet.  That was the smartest thing he could have done.

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2004, 11:45:26 AM »
whut happend?

when i mean lil wall...i mean lil wall compare to all the other walls in stadiums.  Its still about waist high. its impossible to jump over it and land on ur feet.  That was the smartest thing he could have done.
oh okay i get it now. i thought it was somethin like knee high,lol, and he just dove rite over it.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2004, 02:15:19 PM »
whut happend?

oh okay i get it now. i thought it was somethin like knee high,lol, and he just dove rite over it.
^ Idiot. ::)

hector

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2004, 04:49:03 PM »
It was a really good play.  but I hate Jeter and ALL Yankees, so fuckem!

Throwback

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 10:05:11 AM »
whut happend?

^ Idiot. ::)
why idiot? over here in holland we dont watch baseball, so how should i know. idiot

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2004, 04:49:04 PM »
Sacrifice the body.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2004, 05:19:04 PM »
I was watchin it when it happened. I was laughin so hard.