1 (1.8%)
still trippin
6 (10.5%)
thought he was a walrus an tried swiming to south america like ac grundy said
5 (8.8%)
in bed with mauzip
18 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Where is NIK  (Read 2258 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re: Where is NIK
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2004, 03:12:50 PM »

how about telling people someone died in a car crash? hows that for fun?

u wouldnt have fun telling someone that Bin Laden died in a car crash...on the way to delivering a car bomb?

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2004, 03:16:08 PM »
nah mauzips weird sense of humour is a sore point with me ever since he told friends of mine who came looking for me in irc i'd died in a fuckin car crash.

hector

« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2004, 03:20:14 PM »
oh so that wasn't true?

West C. Connected

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2004, 03:22:14 PM »
oh so that wasn't true?

I think Seer's lying and Mauzip was telling the truth.

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2004, 03:22:36 PM »
nah mauzips weird sense of humour is a sore point with me ever since he told friends of mine who came looking for me in irc i'd died in a fuckin car crash.

Did I say you died? I thought I said you were just in the hospital ???

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2004, 03:23:21 PM »
its not funny dammit!

mauzip

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2004, 03:27:01 PM »
I thought it was... and still is ;D Sometimes it's too bad not everybody has the same kind of humor.

West C. Connected

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2004, 03:27:39 PM »
Who's Mauz talking to?

Don Seer

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2004, 02:45:29 AM »
me i guess... but its just like that joke he made in that sikotic thread.. dude posted up he nearly got shot and mauz is in there cracking jokes "i got shot 3 times in the chest".. theres a time and place for that shit, and that aint it!

Throwback

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2004, 09:37:24 AM »

Did I say you died? I thought I said you were just in the hospital ???

LOL

Throwback

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2004, 09:40:01 AM »
i dont care where he is actually. if something bad happend, i dont care anyways. why feel bad for someone over the internet, who you dont even know personnaly.

hector

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2004, 12:42:24 PM »
i dont care where he is actually. if something bad happend, i dont care anyways. why feel bad for someone over the internet, who you dont even know personnaly.

why do people on here get butthurt when I make fun of snoop dogg or george bush?  I dunno.  probably cause there are some people who live such sad lives, that the most important thing in their life, if someone else's life, even if they never even met that person.

DAYUM

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2004, 12:46:22 PM »

why do people on here get butthurt when I make fun of snoop dogg or george bush?  I dunno.  probably cause there are some people who live such sad lives, that the most important thing in their life, if someone else's life, even if they never even met that person.

kinda like the way u would get pist if someone dissed Tray Deee?  ???

hector

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2004, 01:11:02 PM »

kinda like the way u would get pist if someone dissed Tray Deee?  ???

naw kinda like when your head is so far up your ass that you don't even know what the fuck your talking about.  I could give one shit about anyone dissing any rapper.  I don't know any of them, and none of them are my friends.  diss tray deee all you want, I don't give a shit.  yes he is my fav rapper, but whatever anyone says about him has no impact on me whatsoever.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2004, 07:23:06 PM »
 :'(