Author Topic: LOL  (Read 496 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
LOL
« on: July 03, 2004, 11:56:24 PM »
Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer, etc. David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so he teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money." The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "He works for the Bush administration, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

Re: LOL
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 12:02:10 AM »
the joke wasn't funny the original way either

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 01:25:54 AM »
 ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 07:41:59 AM »
please dont bother us with another lame joke.

hector

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2004, 09:31:20 AM »
your gonna make these lil girls cry.  Infact I'm sure everyone who has replied above me is already crying, except rampant cause he's too fuckin stupid to get the joke.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2004, 06:07:59 PM »
your gonna make these lil girls cry.  Infact I'm sure everyone who has replied above me is already crying, except rampant cause he's too fuckin stupid to get the joke.

not a pussy like you, just didn't find it funny the first time i read it either

hector

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2004, 07:22:49 PM »
of course you didn't find it funny.  your the equivilent of a Snoop Dogg dickrider on this forum, except you dickride bush.  like I said in my previous post, these lil girls are crying.  I didn't say you found it funny.  If you pulled your head out of your ass you would have noticed that no where in my post did I say you found it funny.   I said it probably made you cry, just like a snoop dogg diss makes half the forum cry.  don't take it personal, you don't know bush and bush don't know you.  you would suck bush's dick, but bush don't give one fuck about you.

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2004, 09:33:39 PM »
of course you didn't find it funny.  your the equivilent of a Snoop Dogg dickrider on this forum, except you dickride bush.  like I said in my previous post, these lil girls are crying.  I didn't say you found it funny.  If you pulled your head out of your ass you would have noticed that no where in my post did I say you found it funny.   I said it probably made you cry, just like a snoop dogg diss makes half the forum cry.  don't take it personal, you don't know bush and bush don't know you.  you would suck bush's dick, but bush don't give one fuck about you.

did i hit a nerve little girl?.....what does a joke not being funny when i first read it about a lawyer, and the someonebody with 0 originality changing it to bush have to do with me dick riding...the joke was fucking gay no matter who it's about....so keep defending a gay ass joke and i hope your pussy gets better

hector

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2004, 10:48:21 PM »
lol ok smerlus, you really hurt my feelings and now my pussy hurts.  maybe you can come by and rub it for me.  whether you admit it or not, you are a george W. Bush dickrider.  you served in the military.  you would be too ashamed of yourself to talk bad about bush, or any part of the american government.  I find nothing wrong with that tho.  I would feel ashamed too, being enslaved and risking my own life for rich people who don't give a damn about me.  Guess what smerlus:  Me, George Bush, Dick Cheney, The Afghanistans, Saddamn Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin, and 99% of the American Public which you fought in the military for, all have something in common....

We don't give one fuckin shit about you.  Thanks for risking your life for us.  Although imo the world would be a better place w/o you.  How's that war zone hazard pay?  Are you able to afford a mansion and a beamer?  or are you still gonna have to work the rest of your fuckin miserable life?  Hey, guess what?  Me and you have something in common.  We both have to work for many years in order to live. one  difference betweeen you and me:  I don't have to worry about getting killed at my job, and the people at my workplace don't hate me and wanna kill me.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2004, 02:21:59 AM »
^ LMAO
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2004, 03:58:54 AM »
  Guess what smerlus:  Me, George Bush, Dick Cheney, The Afghanistans, Saddamn Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin, and 99% of the American Public which you fought in the military for, all have something in common....

We don't give one fuckin shit about you.  Thanks for risking your life for us. 

mad funny, cant help it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2004, 06:49:22 AM »
i dont know if its just me, but you have a wierd prespective on the military.

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2004, 11:22:52 AM »
lol ok smerlus, you really hurt my feelings and now my pussy hurts.  maybe you can come by and rub it for me.  whether you admit it or not, you are a george W. Bush dickrider.  you served in the military.  you would be too ashamed of yourself to talk bad about bush, or any part of the american government.  I find nothing wrong with that tho.  I would feel ashamed too, being enslaved and risking my own life for rich people who don't give a damn about me.  Guess what smerlus:  Me, George Bush, Dick Cheney, The Afghanistans, Saddamn Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin, and 99% of the American Public which you fought in the military for, all have something in common....

We don't give one fuckin shit about you.  Thanks for risking your life for us.  Although imo the world would be a better place w/o you.  How's that war zone hazard pay?  Are you able to afford a mansion and a beamer?  or are you still gonna have to work the rest of your fuckin miserable life?  Hey, guess what?  Me and you have something in common.  We both have to work for many years in order to live. one  difference betweeen you and me:  I don't have to worry about getting killed at my job, and the people at my workplace don't hate me and wanna kill me.

your a moron if you think words from a bitch will offend me

hector

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2004, 11:49:44 AM »
well consider me a moron then, cuz I'm sure it does offend you, just like every time I say something bad about bush.

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2004, 12:12:46 PM »
well consider me a moron then, cuz I'm sure it does offend you, just like every time I say something bad about bush.

nope. really doesn't, sorry to tell you....but i'll enjoy reading a book about me next time i hurt your feelings