Author Topic: LOL  (Read 495 times)

hector

Re: LOL
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 12:34:39 PM »
good I'm glad you enjoy my insults and schooling on you.  who knows, maybe you'll learn something from me.  and you really do hurt my feelings, I cry everytime I read a post of yours, they are tears of joy...it makes me happy knowing that there is a good possibility that soon there may be one less idiot in america.  keep up that warzone hazard work.

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2004, 12:36:06 PM »
good I'm glad you enjoy my insults and schooling on you.  who knows, maybe you'll learn something from me.  and you really do hurt my feelings, I cry everytime I read a post of yours, they are tears of joy...it makes me happy knowing that there is a good possibility that soon there may be one less idiot in america.  keep up that warzone hazard work.

speaking of idiot, i haven't been in the military for 2 years....keep up the guess work

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2004, 01:26:40 PM »
lol ok smerlus, you really hurt my feelings and now my pussy hurts.  maybe you can come by and rub it for me.  whether you admit it or not, you are a george W. Bush dickrider.  you served in the military.  you would be too ashamed of yourself to talk bad about bush, or any part of the american government.  I find nothing wrong with that tho.  I would feel ashamed too, being enslaved and risking my own life for rich people who don't give a damn about me.  Guess what smerlus:  Me, George Bush, Dick Cheney, The Afghanistans, Saddamn Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin, and 99% of the American Public which you fought in the military for, all have something in common....

We don't give one fuckin shit about you.  Thanks for risking your life for us.  Although imo the world would be a better place w/o you.  How's that war zone hazard pay?  Are you able to afford a mansion and a beamer?  or are you still gonna have to work the rest of your fuckin miserable life?  Hey, guess what?  Me and you have something in common.  We both have to work for many years in order to live. one  difference betweeen you and me:  I don't have to worry about getting killed at my job, and the people at my workplace don't hate me and wanna kill me.

lol!

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 01:31:12 PM »
lol ok smerlus, you really hurt my feelings and now my pussy hurts.  maybe you can come by and rub it for me.  whether you admit it or not, you are a george W. Bush dickrider.  you served in the military.  you would be too ashamed of yourself to talk bad about bush, or any part of the american government.  I find nothing wrong with that tho.  I would feel ashamed too, being enslaved and risking my own life for rich people who don't give a damn about me.  Guess what smerlus:  Me, George Bush, Dick Cheney, The Afghanistans, Saddamn Hussein, Osama Bin Ladin, and 99% of the American Public which you fought in the military for, all have something in common....
We don't give one fuckin shit about you.  Thanks for risking your life for us.  Although imo the world would be a better place w/o you.  How's that war zone hazard pay?  Are you able to afford a mansion and a beamer?  or are you still gonna have to work the rest of your fuckin miserable life?  Hey, guess what?  Me and you have something in common.  We both have to work for many years in order to live. one  difference betweeen you and me:  I don't have to worry about getting killed at my job, and the people at my workplace don't hate me and wanna kill me.
at least we all know how fucking stupid you are.

hector

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 02:49:03 PM »
oh, so you can understand words w/o pictures?

hector

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2004, 02:51:28 PM »

speaking of idiot, i haven't been in the military for 2 years....keep up the guess work

well what the fuck?  warzone hazard pay is so goddamn good that you can live lavishly, why did you stop?  did you make so much that you can already retire?  aren't you worried about terrorist and Muslims taking over the world?  Or aren't you worried that Iraq might use weapons of mass destruction against us?  C'mon man, go out and save the day.  be the fuckin hero!

Montana00

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2004, 03:01:18 PM »
oh, so you can understand words w/o pictures?
yes

hector

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2004, 03:03:03 PM »
good then you can understand this....

FUCK OFF