Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Dueces, Tray's and Fo's - New album by IV Life Family & Tha Eastsidaz  (Read 2652 times)

hector

I wasn't arguing, I just really want to know.  I don't know myself whether tray deee can really post bail or not, I just said most crimes in the US you can post bail.  that really sucks if he can't post bail, cuz that will mean that he is probably in some deep shit, and I hope no one wants that.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Thats fine, im just saying all I was told from a close source, is that he cannot be bailed out.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Don Seer

listen kiddies..

if tray deee got pulled for a parole violation like KP said on the DPG board he cant be bailed out.

hector

oh yeah kronik from dpg records.  he always tells the truth.  I think the person who knows the most on this situation that can tell us is jtwonder.

Don Seer

why.. because he's EX TVT records?

i've known this has been coming out for a couple months.

theres nothing wrong with tha eastsidaz making a guest appearance on an album with iv life !?

none of these songs are owned by TVT, they were recorded at the greenhouse and are owned by IV Life.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
theres nothing wrong with tha eastsidaz making a guest appearance on an album with iv life !?

none of these songs are owned by TVT, they were recorded at the greenhouse and are owned by IV Life.

Exactly...IV Life hasn't done anything illegal.
Oh by the way, for those of you who don't know: The Greenhouse is IV Life's recording studio.

Anyway, can we please stick to the topic? And not Tray Deee's current situation? ;)

hector

sorry.  and I agree there is nothing wrong at all with tha eastsidaz working with iv life.  I really enjoy the mix and I think they got great chemistry together.  I'm extremely pumped on this album.  Do you know if it is gonna be an official album, or just like a bootleg/mixtape like iv life's previous albums?

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
but that's what I was saying,they are using tray dee to make them a name
I would have prefered their first official release to be a compilation with affiliates on it and tray dee on a couple of songs you know..

hector

there is nothing wrong with using an established artist to help establish yourself.  Infact it is a great and smart business move.  Many rappers do it, along with many other types of industries.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Do you know if it is gonna be an official album, or just like a bootleg/mixtape like iv life's previous albums?

It's an official album, but it will be more of an underground release, distributed by Select-O-Hits. It's not a mixtape.

Places where you'll be able to buy it:
Tower Records, Musicland, Borders, Barnes & Noble, Wherehouse, Wal-Mart and Best Buy, with sales offices and staff in Memphis, Nashville, Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Atlanta, Miami, Little Rock, Chicago, Boston and Seattle.

From those stores, these are the online ones:
Amazon, Tower Records, Musicland, Borders, Barnes & Noble, Wherehouse, Wal-Mart and Best Buy

Diabolical

Even so Trey Deee isnt exactly a big artist he is still mainly underground

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
MOB. . .

Overseer, Crafty and Cop Killa will let it be known, and let me school you. IV Life Records maybe new to scene but they are not new to the game. They have been around on the underground since the late 90's as a record label, which is where the song "Maintain" ft. KAM, Dresta & BG evolved from (the original IV Life era). They have yet to release the IV LIFE FAMILY ALBUM, which will be the 1st major release from IV Life Records. Until that drops this fall on a major distributor sit back and enjoy the underground gems/mixtapes.

Also, IV Life Records CEO Del Dog is CEO/President of one of the best Car Club's Cali-IV-nia has ever seen. . .  Mafia IV Life.

MOB obviously is a European fan of Death Row/DPG and hasnt yet opened his eyes to other hiphop music. They ceratinly arnt making a name off other artists. The affiliation with Tray Deee obviously is a bonus.

I think the fact that DJ Slip is head producer over there is the key to the labels success, that guy right there created Gangsta Rap along with Comptons Most Wanted and MC Eiht.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2004, 11:43:14 AM by Que »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 >:( where's blue suede shoes!!11111111111111  >:( >:( >:(

Don Seer

this is a  ivlife/eastsidaz album.. stuff they did -together- probably all at the greenhouse

you wont get stuff from the tvt project on it. even though some of this may have been recorded for, and not picked for that one.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dam this looks tite.... cant wait 4 it 2 come out