Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Dueces, Tray's and Fo's - New album by IV Life Family & Tha Eastsidaz  (Read 2651 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that tracklist looks :o :o :o :o :o

so when is this coming out? i assume not soon since they havent dropped anything yet

Don Seer

no date yet. soon i think

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
looks dope

Don Seer

a quote from dj slip which mentions the clearance stuff...

Quote from: DJ_Slip link=board=news;num=1088917859;start=0#11 date=07/04/04 at 23:16:14
The badd azz song will make it. The other one was supposed to have E-40 on it, but we didn't hook up. Anyway, all the clearence stuff will be taken care of. remeber, Tray Deee did the Generals list on spop/bmg.

i mean do people really think they're that stupid? of course they gonna get clearance..

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Haha, yeah, exactly, some people need to remember who DJ Slip is, and Del Dog. Serious proffesionals. . .

Ruffino, Tray Deee, SPOP whatever put out the Generals List, did TVT sue them?

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
^^ but i hope your earlier comment wasnt directed to say that because he is european he has no idea about hiphop culture & the music style

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No im talking to German/French/Swedish and a lot of English fans of Death Row Records.

You tend to find 75% of hardcore Deathrow / DPG groupies from Europe, are only into hiphop because of Snoop Dogg, Daz, 2pac & Death Row. Hence their names "DPGC_CRIP" etc. . .

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
I wanna hear that bin laden track

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
MOB. . .

Overseer, Crafty and Cop Killa will let it be known, and let me school you. IV Life Records maybe new to scene but they are not new to the game. They have been around on the underground since the late 90's as a record label, which is where the song "Maintain" ft. KAM, Dresta & BG evolved from (the original IV Life era). They have yet to release the IV LIFE FAMILY ALBUM, which will be the 1st major release from IV Life Records. Until that drops this fall on a major distributor sit back and enjoy the underground gems/mixtapes.

Also, IV Life Records CEO Del Dog is CEO/President of one of the best Car Club's Cali-IV-nia has ever seen. . .  Mafia IV Life.

MOB obviously is a European fan of Death Row/DPG and hasnt yet opened his eyes to other hiphop music. They ceratinly arnt making a name off other artists. The affiliation with Tray Deee obviously is a bonus.

I think the fact that DJ Slip is head producer over there is the key to the labels success, that guy right there created Gangsta Rap along with Comptons Most Wanted and MC Eiht.

yes I discovered hip hop with 2^pac and death row and I like their music as well as dpg,is it wrong?
and I ain't just into death row/DPG,I got a lot more albums from the west

But I know ivlife records,I downloaded their 2 mixtapes but my point was their first release is a tray dee/iv life compilation and a lot of people don't know who ivlife is,they don't know their rappers and that's why they are putting tray dee on all their songs cause tray dee is well known
that wasn't a diss

so no need need to criticize me just cause I made a valid comment and u're their webmaster

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but that's what I was saying,they are using tray dee to make them a name

Fair enough, but that IS what Death Row did with Crooked I.... Put him on tracks/albums with Tupac, Dogg Pound 2002, Scarface, Ja Rule, Ashanti. . . In order to put his name in the mainstream? Yet I bet you and all of those Death Row groupies were dick riding him hard? "Crooked I is the hottest out". He only got on a record because of Suge. Tray Deee is IV Life Family.

Also remember this isnt IV Life Records 1st major album release, its an underground release. The 1st one will be the IV Life Family Album, that was advertised inside Tray Deee's "Generals List" album booklet.

IV Life's webmaster is DJ Slip himself and some other guy, I dont know who ::)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
you should have said it first
I take my words back if it's just a underground release

Don Seer

^ look back on the first page, crafty had already said it was an underground release!

i believe the BIG collabs are being saved for the 'family album' .. e.g. Ice Cube

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah and Deuces Trays & Foes was the album Tha Eastsidaz recorded with IV Life last year. So if it doesnt come out now, it never would.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
 :o

Wow, a IV Life and Eastsidaz collabo album! - I know that this is gonna be crazy! This is definately one of my most anticipated albums of '04 now (along with ''Game Over'' of course). Hopefully, the IV Life web site can hook up some snippets for us in the near future. Any word on a release date? Even a rough one would be cool...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I heard its all being finnished now and they want it released within a matter of weeks. This album was talked about on DPG's forum a year ago, but it didnt look like it would drop.