Author Topic: quite a sensation  (Read 112 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
quite a sensation
« on: July 04, 2004, 02:35:26 PM »
So yesterday I was at the festivities around here when something quite sensational happened.

Some guy had been taking a leak on the walls of this other guy's restaurant (and probably done some other things too) when the owner got out and knocked him on the head with a bottle. Blood everywhere of course...head-injuries make bloody wounds.

So when everyone was waiting for the ambulance,the guy's mates (about 10 guys,who weren't among the smartest and had quite a few drinks) went completely berserk so they go at the restaurant,wich the owner had locked and they went throwing the tables standing outside against the windows and were shouting that they'd kill him. Eventually they manage to kick in the door.

Luckily,the guy had allready made it to the neighbours. (with his wife and children (0 & 9),I guess) Then the ambulance came and took the guy away but this didn't stop the guys in any way and they were trying to kick in the other door as well and even tried to get in from the back.Things really got out of hand cause they all were like 'We'll kill him!' but then the police arrived. Unlike American policemen,Dutch ones don't instantly draw their weapons but it took little time before they had their bats out and one of them had a policedog wich was quite efficient at holding everyone away.

That was neccesary too because when the policemen took the owner with them,the mates were still trying to get him and allmost took him out of the policevan. And they kept shouting they were gonna kill him.

All in all this was kind of spectacular and I'm glad I didn't get involved beyond being a spectator. I really think the owner would have been lynched,had the police not gotten there in time. It also was a certain lesson,as you could see how easily things can get out of hand and what can happen when people are under the influence of alcohol.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: quite a sensation
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2004, 02:45:46 PM »
That is why its bullshit that booze are legal and marijuana is not.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: quite a sensation
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2004, 02:56:50 PM »
lool crazy shit