Author Topic: Dont sleep on the undaground! LYNCH- LOADED review  (Read 611 times)

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
Dont sleep on the undaground! LYNCH- LOADED review
« on: July 13, 2001, 06:23:32 AM »
If u ain't know Brotha Lynch Hung born Kevin Mann represents Sacramento, and this was his 2nd full-length LP and 3rd release overall (after EP 24 Deep and classic LP Seazon Ov Da Siccness). Unlike his previous shit, Loaded LP doesn't contain much of 'Ripgut Cannibalism' he's known for. Still a banger tho.

1. Siccmade House - This is an intro that hooks u up from the first second! In fact, all LYNCH's skits are a combinations of infernal music, door slammin and threatening whisper. "The smell is that of pussy, malt liquor and weed..." Sheeeeeeeit, I can feel it! - 4,5

2. My Soul To Keep f/Kokane - In fact, it's like an intro song. Here u can see who Kokane was b4 Dogghouse and you can check out his real voice, too. After the song there's a loop that jus drives me KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY! - 4,5

3. Die 1 By 1 - AAAAAAA! Can you hear me screaming? This track is a MURDER! Those with weak nerves will just DIE on this one wit'em headphones on. The elecric voice in the chorus and bass make up a coroner's anthem. "I'm Wes Craven on paper, so grab yo pussy clips, I'm sicker than a syphilis dick"... SHHHIT! - 4.5

4. One A Da Las Sicc Niggas - The track starts with a phone talk between Lynch and his former bitch. I guess pre-story is that Kevin kidnapped his son from her. After that starts a absolute banger!!! The track has a hazardous loop that will haunt you a week after u heard it with no pause. Absolutely braindamaging. "I'm doing damage to yo bitch, and while yo heart switch, u betta rememba where u came from, BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"... One of the longest BITCHHHHHes I ever heard. - 4,75

5. Situation f/ E-40 & Twamp Dog - E-Feezy Fonzareezy is a perfect match for Lynch, becuz their voices and tempos are much the same. E40 comes harder than usual, just to match to Kevin's murderous delivery. And that n***a Twamp... Guess he's still locked down. - 4.0

6. Heatas f/ Polo, P-Folkz & First Degree - This is the only one I use to skip. It's just because of Siccmade affiliates (most of'em are Lynch's clones) and becuz it's 6th dark track. Need a recover. - 3.5

7. Did It And Did It f/ D-Dub and Phonk Beta - And here it comes! The best track in the world about the opposite sex! The track is fully original (like all them Siccmade tracks are), it starts off in a silent way and grows and grows while the most underrated singer in the world D-Dub goes "Once upon a time, once upon a time...." Phonk Beta is Lynch's co-producer, and his delivery is some smooth shit, like Barry White of rap. Mr Mann comes hard as always: "U know me I fuck long, nut long, hit u in the face wit some o dat silky hot n slicc and make yo mind strong"... Classic - 5.0

8. Went Way - Another mellow track. Boodah smokers gon love it. After the line "Mission? Stay siccmade and don't let nut'n penetrate my barricade" the song abrupts, and it makes me sad. The melody is style-launching. - 5.0

9. Datz What I Said f/Loki & D-Dub - That's a classic joint which u could hear on West Coast Bad Boys II. The drums are harder than King Kong's dick. Loki is white, but he spits the N-word now and then. How come? Lynch goes "My mama taught me nigga don't give a fuck and when I Die, roll me up in a joint and smoke me up." His mother died this year, so RIP Mama Mann. - 5.0

10. Feel My Nature Rize f/ Schwartzaniggas - Damn! I love the name o da song AND the name o da group! Them boyz are nothing special tho, like all them Siccmade affiliates tryin' to fit about 50 syllables into a 15-syllable line. The lyrics are murderous, but you get used to it as the album is close to its end. - 4,5

11. One Mo Pound f/ D-Dub - Shit, I never thought that a whole mood can be created by just two seconds of beat with nut'n but drums. Once I hear it I wanna lay down under the sun witta bottle of cold beer and chillllllllll..... "Ain't got no down-ass bitch at my side, but got some bomb-ass weed in my ride..." Ain't that what we feel sometimes? - 5.0

12. On My Brief Case f/ Zagg (Kevin's girlfriend) and Phonk Beta - This track is longer than a motherfucker. You can smoke a joint the size of a ski while listening to this. The outro contains shoutouts to everyone except George w bush, and I love listening to it all thru. "Sheisty niggas keep staring at me". - 4.99

13. Secondz A Way f/Ice-T & First Degree - Ice-T the OG fits perfectly here%
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Mr_Loc

Re: Dont sleep on the undaground! LYNCH- LOADED re
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2001, 06:47:49 AM »
this cd is heated. got a lot of tight tracks on there, its some real late night shit. i recommend it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2001, 10:11:15 AM »
Big Props 2 Mr. Loc 4 bein real and supporting Sac-town underground. Iz he the only one here that knows wassup? Holla at me people!
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

So Much Style

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2001, 04:26:22 PM »
i liked this cd
So much style back at it again

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2001, 04:29:24 PM »
damn this shit sonds good..good review.. i've heard only like 2 songs.. i gotta hear more of this

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
Re:Dont sleep on the undaground! LYNCH- LOADED review
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 01:12:04 AM »
I give this CD a 7 outta 10.  I would modify the original message itself but I forgot my previous password.

Basically I'm just curious of what yall will say about the CD and about the review.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 01:13:19 AM by Siberian Wolf »

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 02:06:10 AM »
Cant comment on this myself...but after reading that tight review will have to buy it to try it i think :)

props bro...

...eloquently put

pZ

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 12:18:54 PM »
Defo a tight album.  My favorite track is One of da laz sic and situations.