Author Topic: Israeli interrigators in Iraq  (Read 120 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Israeli interrigators in Iraq
« on: July 05, 2004, 05:25:24 AM »
there is now evidence america has been using israeli interrogators in iraq, its obviously something that is likely to upset Iraqis further and its neighbours. what are peoples thaughts on this?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Israeli interrigators in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 04:10:25 PM »
Of course, wrapped up in the context of "civilian contractors". Basically the US Armed Forces have been lended torture contracts to Mossad trained "private citizens". Then they wonder why random foreigners get kidnapped????

This isnt Israels first foray into this Iraq misadventure. Israeli Agents in co ordination with American forces combed Western Iraq in the days leading up to the war for Scud Missles.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 07:56:24 AM »
i think it's pretty dumb...the purpose of these people are to get information out of the captive, and i don't see why you would send over a bunch of people they hate.... it's like interrogating a KKK member with a black cop

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 11:04:36 PM »
^ Thats because the Israelis are the most skilled at getting information out of u.

I respect Israel and Mossads gangsta still.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll