Author Topic: Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?  (Read 556 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?
« on: July 05, 2004, 04:11:15 PM »
...and then it attacked it anyways?  :-[
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

Re: Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 04:30:44 PM »
Remember when you didn't have brain damage yet?

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 05:47:17 PM »
...and then it attacked it anyways?  :-[

and.......?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 07:48:38 PM »

I was gonna punk u, but then i figure Ill let u punk your self by stating your "opinion."

Are you attackin me because u have nothing to contribute to the thread? Are u co-signing America's cowardice?
Do u agree with American attempts to disarm Saddam knowing full well they were gonna attack him anyways?

Should I even expect anything useful from u regarding this war on Iraq? Are u worth even talkin too?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 10:32:13 PM »

I was gonna punk u, but then i figure Ill let u punk your self by stating your "opinion."

Are you attackin me because u have nothing to contribute to the thread? Are u co-signing America's cowardice?
Do u agree with American attempts to disarm Saddam knowing full well they were gonna attack him anyways?

Should I even expect anything useful from u regarding this war on Iraq? Are u worth even talkin too?

Go easy on the dumb ones, they have difficulty dealing with things like this...
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 01:43:29 AM »
you know what i'd feel sorry for Iraq if we went in there didn't find any weapons of mass destruction took all their oil and had gas prices of .99 and killed all their people , and therer were no suicide bombers killing peace soldiers and civilians, didn't have jack asses chopping off people's heads and tying limbs to bridges, and last but no least if 40% of the iraqi poeple polled didn't say they'd free saddam.

i seriously would feel sorry for going to war....but then there's all this ^ SHIT going on, and i honestly don't care...like many of you muslums didn't/don't care about pat tillman, the decapitated men, and thd 3,000 dead in NY. i care as much as you guys for all the same reasons but in reverse.

also it's not like we just went to war unexpected overnight...if i do remember correctly when the inspectors wanted to go into iraq sadam kept telling them ...no no i need more time...what was he doing? spring cleaning?!? also we DID give saddam a fucking deadline, and he actually could have prevented this war. why would you try to toy with a dude who sent more poeple to the chair as governor than anyone else in texas history....Bush doesn't fuck around when it comes to violence why provoke the dude?

my whole point? i can careless now to the mid easts feelings......hitting some planes into the pentagon and WTC is NOT going better the situation over there... what a dumbass move

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 02:02:55 AM »
u do know saddam wasn't behind WTC right? funny hows its only americans who have that view no other country thinks iraq was involved WTC. and jake what was the reason for attacking BEFORE the inspectors finished their job and no "smoking gun" was found?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 02:48:07 AM »

No, I just think you are an extremist. I remember that you said that there was nothing better than coming home and reading news about a beheaded American.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 03:07:23 AM »

No, I just think you are an extremist. I remember that you said that there was nothing better than coming home and reading news about a beheaded American.
i think he said dead american soldiers (fighting a war he is opposed to). u get ur knickers in a twist over that whilst everyone else is screaming nuke the middle east kill all muslims.i'm not defending what he said i just don't think people can really critise what he has said when they say the same stuff or worse about muslims. this board is full of hypocripts who have no ability to look at the bigger picture.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2004, 03:23:29 AM »
^^I agree with that. I myself, I don't speak about problems I don't have an opinion of or where I have to type a 3 page essay for to state my opinion. But whatever he said exactly, it was wrong. So fucking wrong. And this guy actually means it, while people like AG for example just say things while they don't know shit about a problem.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 04:56:47 AM »
u do know saddam wasn't behind WTC right? funny hows its only americans who have that view no other country thinks iraq was involved WTC. and jake what was the reason for attacking BEFORE the inspectors finished their job and no "smoking gun" was found?

yeah that IS strange as fuck, I guess Americans generalize muslims. They are racists.

what's even crazier about the weapon destroy stuff.. that's as much of a bunch of neo-con cowards as it can get. disarm a country and then leading war against them LOL!!!!
I mean what else couldve been the reason? since Iraq doing what America wanted hasnt change their plans at all.. sick fucks.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 04:58:30 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 05:17:24 AM »
Dude, don't generalize. Of course there are racists in America, but the same thing counts for the rest of the world.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2004, 05:26:11 AM »
Dude, don't generalize. Of course there are racists in America, but the same thing counts for the rest of the world.

lol then tell me why Americans always take 9/11 to justify the war in Iraq??! there is no connection, besides both times there are Middle Eastern Arabs somehow involved. And if that is the reason, there is no other word than racist for these dudes. And I mean no other.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2004, 06:20:34 AM »
They don't and you know that. It seems like you only wanna hear what you wanna hear.

And please don't talk like that. You make it seem like every American thinks/is the same :-\

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2004, 06:23:36 AM »
as a matter of course I dont mean every American. But im not that P.C. - addicted that I always have to state that in an extra sentence.
No, it's not a sin