Author Topic: Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?  (Read 555 times)

Montana00

Re: Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 08:34:17 AM »
not all americans believe that saddam was connected to 9/11.... i'm proof   ;D

Of course he had nothing to do with it. the 9/11 commission even said that iraq had nothing to do with it, they also said that bin laden made contact with iraq asking if they could build some al-queda camps in iraq and iraq said no. lol so that basically ruins bush's "they support terrorists" theory.

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 08:40:30 AM »
once again, america is faulted for it's military tactics....should we have gave them some weapons to fight back with?

the war with iraq went rather splendidly, there weren't too many casualties....it's after the war that started racking them up

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2004, 08:43:24 AM »
once again, america is faulted for it's military tactics....should we have gave them some weapons to fight back with?

the war with iraq went rather splendidly, there weren't too many casualties....it's after the war that started racking them up
so claiming you wont start a war if the opponent destroys his weapons and sending inspectors in to look for weapons,
and then starting a war nevertheless although the opponent destroyed the weapons and the inspectors havent found shit,
is right? MORON!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2004, 08:46:03 AM »
^^say what you want, but Iraq doesn't have a dictator anymore. That the situation over there is really fucked up right now, is a different story.

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2004, 08:46:08 AM »

so claiming you wont start a war if the opponent destroys his weapons and sending inspectors in to look for weapons,
and then starting a war nevertheless although the opponent destroyed the weapons and the inspectors havent found shit,
is right? MORON!

didn't say it was right, but speaking on military tactics, it was brilliant

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2004, 08:47:09 AM »

is right? MORON!

what you're doing right now is like defending a smart serial killer. you're a disgusting person.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2004, 08:49:33 AM »

is right? MORON!

what you're doing right now is like defending a smart serial killer. you're a disgusting person.

you have the wrong definition of serial killer, it's more along the lines of mass murderer

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2004, 08:49:48 AM »
^^say what you want, but Iraq doesn't have a dictator anymore. That the situation over there is really fucked up right now, is a different story.

this again is like this:
Bully A punches Kid.
Bully B kills Bully A.
Bully B punches Kid.

Props Bully B.

::)
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2004, 08:51:13 AM »

is right? MORON!

you have the wrong definition of serial killer, it's more along the lines of mass murderer

I just wanted to pick a disgusting dude noone is supposed to defend.. that you see a methaphorical relation to your country tells us how fucking right I am and how much you know it.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2004, 08:51:23 AM »

this again is like this:
Bully A punches Kid.
Bully B kills Bully A.
Bully B punches Kid.

Props Bully B.

that's rather simplistic and one sided, don't you think?

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2004, 08:52:48 AM »

is right? MORON!

I just wanted to pick a disgusting dude noone is supposed to defend.. that you see a methaphorical relation to your country tells us how fucking right I am and how much you know it.

no, you're entitled to your own opinion, it's just that you picked the wrong word to describe it and i just helped you out

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2004, 08:54:50 AM »

this again is like this:
Bully A punches Kid.
Bully B kills Bully A.
Bully B punches Kid.

Props Bully B.

talking to yall Pro-Iraq-War-Dudes it's my first intend to keep it simple.
Cause I dont get how you dont get how wrong this is, and since all the arguments been told several times before with no noticeable effect on you, giving elementary school visualizations is probably the last resort.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2004, 09:00:49 AM »

this again is like this:
Bully A punches Kid.
Bully B kills Bully A.
Bully B punches Kid.

Props Bully B.

talking to yall Pro-Iraq-War-Dudes it's my first intend to keep it simple.
Cause I dont get how you dont get how wrong this is, and since all the arguments been told several times before with no noticeable effect on you, giving elementary school visualizations is probably the last resort.

my thought is, it's too late to change it now and it's too early to see if something good will come from it...so what good is all your arguing? find something creative to do with your time, like write a journal about how fucked up america is and then put it in a time capsule or something

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2004, 09:08:21 AM »
why do you digress and joke around? is it so hard to say how much I rule? well, I understand. you dont have to admit that. but you could at least stop the bullshitting. I for my part am done with that conversation. have a nice day.
*puts on a happy face as a act of grace*
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2004, 12:09:30 PM »

I guess Americans generalize muslims. They are racists.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you complain about people making generalizations, then you paint a population as racist.

How somebody as ignorant and obviously biased as you got to be moderator blows my mind.

Also, Muslims aren't a race.