Author Topic: Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?  (Read 554 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Remember when America made Iraq destroy its missles?
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2004, 12:28:28 PM »
I referred to the Americans Don Rizzle was referring to. And you can keep that Muslims arent a race to yourself, cause you know what it's all about. And it's not ignorant or biased. Maybe I should have written a "these" in front of "Americans" but I also explained why I didnt to mauzip or whoever that was.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2004, 11:03:24 PM »
Boo some of these responses. Till the day I die, I will never understand how one could support this war.

And Jake, man u totally suckin up what these people are feeding u. You actually think Saddam had a way out? He was gettin it the day Bush took that oath/

And Mauzip u dumb ape, again u are resorting to lies to try to defame my opinion which u cannot say anything about. I am happy every time any American soldier dies in Iraq.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2004, 11:19:27 PM »

And Jake, man u totally suckin up what these people are feeding u. You actually think Saddam had a way out? He was gettin it the day Bush took that oath/

we don't know that, bush could've tried to start a war but it would've had to gone through congress first.  probably the only reason why congress gave permission for iraq now was the fact that 9-11 was still fresh in their minds....the whole war on terror, the supossed proof, and saddams lack of cooperation.

america gave saddam an ultimatum ,saddam didn't cooperate, and acted like he had shit to hide . YOU DON"T DO THAT WHEN YOU GOT A DUDE LIKE BUSH IN OFFICE WHO SENT MORE PEOPLE TO THE CHAIR IN TEXAS SINCE LORD KNOWS WHO!!! what a fucking dumbass....he got what he derseved! and so did all these people and groups in the mid east who think that they some kinda liberation from america by blowin shit up and cutting off heads and arms and shit. Dumbass moves.

Bin Laden is a fucking dumbass....9-11 just set his cause back 25 years

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2004, 11:52:12 PM »
Boo some of these responses. Till the day I die, I will never understand how one could support this war.

And Mauzip u dumb ape, again u are resorting to lies to try to defame my opinion which u cannot say anything about. I am happy every time any American soldier dies in Iraq.

What the hell dude? Are you trying to deny you said that? I could even look up the post where you said that :-\ Please die and don't take anyone with you on your way to heaven.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 12:02:04 AM by Mr. Mauzip »

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2004, 12:04:57 AM »

we don't know that, bush could've tried to start a war but it would've had to gone through congress first.  probably the only reason why congress gave permission for iraq now was the fact that 9-11 was still fresh in their minds....the whole war on terror, the supossed proof, and saddams lack of cooperation.

america gave saddam an ultimatum ,saddam didn't cooperate, and acted like he had shit to hide . YOU DON"T DO THAT WHEN YOU GOT A DUDE LIKE BUSH IN OFFICE WHO SENT MORE PEOPLE TO THE CHAIR IN TEXAS SINCE LORD KNOWS WHO!!! what a fucking dumbass....he got what he derseved! and so did all these people and groups in the mid east who think that they some kinda liberation from america by blowin shit up and cutting off heads and arms and shit. Dumbass moves.

Bin Laden is a fucking dumbass....9-11 just set his cause back 25 years

Actually, as much as I disagree with Bin Laden, I can't say he's a dumbass. Do you really think his cause has been set back 25 years? I mean think about it, before 9/11 how many attacks did you hear of? How many successful attacks by these terrorists have we witnessed since? They're actually multiplying in numbers as we speak. I don't know, shit could get scary.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2004, 02:56:42 AM »
bin laden's objective is to rid the mid east of the united states' presense in the mid east as well as  Israel's.........he set back 25  years with that shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2004, 06:14:12 PM »
I agree with the both of you to a certain degree.

If Bin Ladens cause was truly Muslim emancipation and the whole 9 yards, then his cause is set back.

Muslim oppostion to American policies and the expression of this opposition is set back 25 years, because anti americanism is now associated with pro-terrorism.

However, Bin Ladens cause is to go to war with America and have every westerner killed in the name of the cause, so he has succeeded. This situation right now is exactly where Bin Laden wanted to be. Bin Laden was never about reppin Islam.

And Mauzip, again I AM HAPPY EVERY TIME AN AMERICAN SOLDIER DIES IN IRAQ. Not every time an American aid worker catches it u idiot.

I see the difference moron.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

eS El Duque

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2004, 06:25:51 PM »
Dude, don't generalize. Of course there are racists in America, but the same thing counts for the rest of the world.

lol then tell me why Americans always take 9/11 to justify the war in Iraq??! there is no connection, besides both times there are Middle Eastern Arabs somehow involved. And if that is the reason, there is no other word than racist for these dudes. And I mean no other.

lol..racists? dude..YOU DO KNOW THERE ARE MUSLIMS IN AMERICA...right? ;D

Montana00

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2004, 06:34:01 PM »

If Bin Ladens cause was truly Muslim emancipation and the whole 9 yards, then his cause is set back.

Muslim oppostion to American policies and the expression of this opposition is set back 25 years, because anti americanism is now associated with pro-terrorism.

However, Bin Ladens cause is to go to war with America and have every westerner killed in the name of the cause, so he has succeeded. This situation right now is exactly where Bin Laden wanted to be. Bin Laden was never about reppin Islam.

And Mauzip, again I AM HAPPY EVERY TIME AN AMERICAN SOLDIER DIES IN IRAQ. Not every time an American aid worker catches it u idiot.

I just want you to know that the soliders dont want to be there. over 90% of the soliders killed are 18-22 years of age. You have to be a sick human being to be happy about that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2004, 06:38:44 PM »

I just want you to know that the soliders dont want to be there. over 90% of the soliders killed are 18-22 years of age. You have to be a sick human being to be happy about that.

Unlike your uninformed, uneducated ignorant ass, Im looking at the big picture. America got into a war it shouldnt of. Invaded a country it shouldnt have. So I would like America punished for this crime. It aint personal, I dont hate Corporal X or Capt Y, i just hate their uniform, their forces and their presence.

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2004, 10:07:47 PM »

No, actuallly that is totally false. 

The stated objectives of Bin Laden and his associates in the news immediately following 9-11 was as follows:

1.  That Isreal move back to it's pre-67 borders
2.  That America remove it's presence in Saudi Arabia
3.  That America remove it's sanctions on Iraq.

Even famous Jewish author Noam Chosky discussed these details and said these were reasonable demands from Bin Laden and that the U.S. should honor them, although he said he disagreed with Bin Laden's method of achieving these ends.

-Not to mention, Bin Laden has publicly and officially offered peace to Spain for removing it's support for the U.S. foriegn policy, and Bin Laden was in the news on Al-Jezeera not long ago offering peace to the rest of Europe if it removes it's presence in Iraq.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 10:29:09 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2004, 10:19:24 PM »

The stated objectives of Bin Laden and his associates in the news immediately following 9-11 was that their chief objective and request were as follows:

Even famous Jewish author Noam Chosky discussed these details and said these were reasonable demands from Bin Laden and that the U.S. should honor them, although he said he disagreed with Bin Laden's method of achieving these ends.

-Not to mention, Bin Laden has publicly and officially offered peace to Spain for removing it's support for the U.S. foriegn policy, and Bin Laden was in the news on Al-Jezeera not long ago offering peace to the rest of Europe if it removes it's presence in Iraq.

How does it feel to be a nutjob?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2004, 11:32:36 PM »

The stated objectives of Bin Laden and his associates in the news immediately following 9-11 was as follows:

What youre saying does not contradict what i said. Regardless of they intentions behind his cause, he still means to achieve it through fighting America and killing as much as westerners as possible.

The problem is that he claims to fight for Muslims, but his methods are un Islamic thus, his cause is not that of the Muslims world, which is the three u points u stated.

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2004, 11:54:54 PM »

What youre saying does not contradict what i said. Regardless of they intentions behind his cause, he still means to achieve it through fighting America and killing as much as westerners as possible.

The problem is that he claims to fight for Muslims, but his methods are un Islamic thus, his cause is not that of the Muslims world, which is the three u points u stated.

I understand why you are disagreeing with the methods that he is using but to say he is not repping Islam is what confused me.  He sure ain't doing it for money or power, he is living in caves, his goal is the liberation of Muslim lands from the dictates of the United States and Isreal, that is obvious to everyone from Bush to the rank and file Muslims at any masjid. 

I'm guessin you are going to reply by saying that he isn't "reppin Islam" because he is not using Islamic means, because the Noble Qu'ran mentions harsh penelties for those who kill innocent people... so, I think I'm following you, peace up, I'm out, much love, props and respects.  On to the next topic.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2004, 12:42:01 PM »
...and then it attacked it anyways?  :-[
Wouldn't you want the country you were about to go to war with de-arm itself befroe hand?
LMAO