Author Topic: ..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!  (Read 1891 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!
« on: July 05, 2004, 07:25:29 PM »
SHUT THA FUC UP YOU FEMALES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSSIPIN ASS BEEEEEEEEEZIES !!!!!

The thing people seem to forget is, this type of thing happened recently in a little African country called Rwanda. The same thing Saddam was doing (genocide, mass graves etc.) was going on there in a larger scale. The one difference, Rwanda has no precious oil, so the USA is not going to get into it like in Iraq.

Bottom line, if it is only about tyranny, and mass graves, and taking down evil people, we would've gotten involved with Rwanda like we did Iraq. But it is not about saving the people, it is about money. But because we cannot go in there looking like a big bully, we will use the convenient excuse that it is WMD's and after that was proven false, we get him anyway. He ain't good 4 business. and then we make him destroy all his other weopens, America is a strate BITCH, no wonder it's named after a female, its just like a fight in the streets, muthafucaz start cryin let it go, 1 on 1, no weopens, then as soon as U drop yur weopens, they jump U and shoot you.

and FUC NO IM NOT PRO-SADAM, shut yo punk ass up U lames, u dunno anything bout my mentality on this shit...afterall, Sadam is responsible for the killings of my cuzzins & uncles in the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s, I was out there experiencing that shit, my dad went to vacation in Iran and was forced to go to the frontline of the war just because he was from America, all his crew got killed except him and couple other, till this day, my dad has been a wreck because of that shit, nightmares, heart attacks, and these neighbourhoods out here aint helpin either, how can I show any sympathy 4 sadam? I DONT U SUCK-EL ASS L7s......I'm just presenting FACTS, so hop of these nuts.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 07:37:47 PM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: ..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 07:42:30 PM »
Good god you are a stupid boy.  I feel sorry for your mother.

Those are hardly facts.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 07:52:08 PM »
SHUT THA FUC UP YOU FEMALES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSSIPIN ASS BEEEEEEEEEZIES !!!!!

The thing people seem to forget is, this type of thing happened recently in a little African country called Rwanda. The same thing Saddam was doing (genocide, mass graves etc.) was going on there in a larger scale. The one difference, Rwanda has no precious oil, so the USA is not going to get into it like in Iraq.

Bottom line, if it is only about tyranny, and mass graves, and taking down evil people, we would've gotten involved with Rwanda like we did Iraq. But it is not about saving the people, it is about money. But because we cannot go in there looking like a big bully, we will use the convenient excuse that it is WMD's and after that was proven false, we get him anyway. He ain't good 4 business. and then we make him destroy all his other weopens, America is a strate BITCH, no wonder it's named after a female, its just like a fight in the streets, muthafucaz start cryin let it go, 1 on 1, no weopens, then as soon as U drop yur weopens, they jump U and shoot you.

and FUC NO IM NOT PRO-SADAM, shut yo punk ass up U lames, u dunno anything bout my mentality on this shit...afterall, Sadam is responsible for the killings of my cuzzins & uncles in the Iran/Iraq war in the 80s, I was out there experiencing that shit, my dad went to vacation in Iran and was forced to go to the frontline of the war just because he was from America, all his crew got killed except him and couple other, till this day, my dad has been a wreck because of that shit, nightmares, heart attacks, and these neighbourhoods out here aint helpin either, how can I show any sympathy 4 sadam? I DONT U SUCK-EL ASS L7s......I'm just presenting FACTS, so hop of these nuts.

Its all about the paper man. Money and interests that safeguard said money. Same reason why America wouldnt touch Rwanda with a ten foot pole ?(although they were not alone in their guilt, see : Europe, UN etc)

Same reason why North Korea wouldve been invaded and shit on a long time ago if it were a Muslim nation and/or anywhere near Israel
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

hector

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 08:53:08 PM »
anyone who doesn't believe its for money is a fuckin moron.  our government doesn't give one fuck about the Iraqi's.  Hell our government doesn't give one fuck about us.  we got all kinds of problems in our own country that aren't being taken care of.  but Iraq takes precedence over our own people?  hmmm strange way of doing things.  How come Europe doesn't come into America with a military and start takeing care of our problems?  Why don't they come and wipe out all the murderers and the rapists?  maybe we don't have any murderers here in America?

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »
it's funny how people that complain about america have double standards. you'll complain if we fuck with one country and you'll complain if we don't fuck with any other countries... pick a side of your arguement and stick with it...either you want us to fuck with every country or you don't

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 12:21:25 AM »
it's funny how people that complain about america have double standards. you'll complain if we fuck with one country and you'll complain if we don't fuck with any other countries... pick a side of your arguement and stick with it...either you want us to fuck with every country or you don't

what are you talking bout? Read Rod's post again. 

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 12:24:22 AM »
he's mad we fucked with sadaam and he's mad that we didn't fuck with rwanda.... either you want us to fuck with other countries or you don't

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 12:35:18 AM »
hes mad at the reason they used to go into Iraq. of Saddam being an evil person and how the Iraqi people are suffering, well Rwanda has the same situation no?  So why not go there.  Arent we trying to help the world get rid of evil people?  Why only Saddam in Iraq?  Where is the double standard?

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 12:37:28 AM »
hes mad at the reason they used to go into Iraq. of Saddam being an evil person and how the Iraqi people are suffering, well Rwanda has the same situation no?  So why not go there.  Arent we trying to help the world get rid of evil people?  Why only Saddam in Iraq?  Where is the double standard?

if we invaded every country...people would be mad

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2004, 12:38:51 AM »
It's official, Smerlus is an idiot.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 12:41:24 AM »
It's official, Smerlus is an idiot.

it's official,i'm correct

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 12:46:51 AM »
why invade Iraq only and get rid of Saddam?  WHY THEM ONLY? what made the Iraqi people so deserving of the riddance of Saddam?  Why not other people that are suffering?

I thought we had a war on terrorism not a War against the Middle East.

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2004, 12:53:06 AM »
why invade Iraq only and get rid of Saddam?  WHY THEM ONLY? what made the Iraqi people so deserving of the riddance of Saddam?  Why not other people that are suffering?

I thought we had a war on terrorism not a War against the Middle East.

question not, america works in mysertious ways  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2004, 01:25:55 AM »
this is a stupid post...it's pretty obvious getting rid of saddam wasn't the only reason we went to war.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2004, 02:19:29 AM »
the reason i supported the war was because of the mass graves and the years of tyrany, they just tried to sell it to everyone else on bullshit and got exposed ands still attacked anyway. i think we should play more of a role on the humanitarian side we should have peace keepers in sudan right now, i think we should play more of a role in africa. why is it america won't support condom schemes in africa where the worlds worst problems with aids are? we need  to gain more african support of getting rid of the regime in zimbabway. and whole lot more shit which we don't even hear about on our news.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?