Author Topic: ..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!  (Read 1866 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: ..........BUT ROD, SADAM TORTURED HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2004, 12:53:18 AM »
ok lets do this so that you can understand it

my response was "it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time"

now substitute "them" for "oil wells" since that's what i was talking about, and you have

"it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set "oil wells" ablaze last time"

wow still doesn't say iraq

thank you and good night

So you're saying that he was talking about Iraq and you were talking about something else? Do you always talk about something different than the other person is? Is that how you argue? LOL. Now it all makes sense.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2004, 01:22:55 AM »
smerlus... maradona saw through your bullshit.... why dint just just be a man and shut the fuck up ::)

smerlus

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2004, 02:13:27 AM »

my response was "it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time"

now substitute "them" for "oil wells" since that's what i was talking about, and you have

"it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set "oil wells" ablaze last time"

thank you and good night

So you're saying that he was talking about Iraq and you were talking about something else? Do you always talk about something different than the other person is? Is that how you argue? LOL. Now it all makes sense.

he was talking about oil, i was talking about oil...you said "he burned oil wells because the US was stealing oil" i gave you a reason why he set iraqi oil wells on fire this time around and why he set kuwaiti oil wells on fire during desert storm, then i wondered why you were even arguing about kuwait in the first place... you're trying to make an arguement since i threw your stealing oil theory out the window...so you can shut your dumb ass up now that i broke it down real nice for you

smerlus

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2004, 02:13:53 AM »
smerlus... maradona saw through your bullshit.... why dint just just be a man and shut the fuck up ::)

stay out of grown peopls business

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2004, 02:26:50 AM »

thank you and good night

he was talking about oil, i was talking about oil...you said "he burned oil wells because the US was stealing oil" i gave you a reason why he set iraqi oil wells on fire this time around and why he set kuwaiti oil wells on fire during desert storm, then i wondered why you were even arguing about kuwait in the first place... you're trying to make an arguement since i threw your stealing oil theory out the window...so you can shut your dumb ass up now that i broke it down real nice for you

Actually, you made your comment to the other guy before I even said anything, so your stupidity blinded you and threw you off for the rest of the argument. You were lost as to what to say. Stupid Answer A and Stupid Answer B were your only choices. I don't know which one you went with because you gave me a little of each, but either way, it didn't work out in your benefit, since I'm still correct and you're still wrong. Just answer 1 question:

BuddensNazir: why is it the first thing They did in Iraq quz Secure the Oil Lines?
THE RETARD aka you: it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time

Which oil wells were you referring to here? Since he's talking about Iraq, and let's say you were referring to Kuwait, which would make you look less stupid, then why are you asking me why I brought up Kuwait? LOL you seriously need to get your bullshit straightened out. You're all over the place. And if you weren't referring to Kuwait, then there's nothing else to discuss. Oh by the way, after I mentioned Kuwait, instead of saying "I was referring to Kuwait", you posted up 2 bullshit posts, where you were trying to prove me wrong, and instead proved me right. This is way too easy.  8)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

smerlus

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2004, 02:35:07 AM »

thank you and good night

Actually, you made your comment to the other guy before I even said anything, so your stupidity blinded you and threw you off for the rest of the argument. You were lost as to what to say. Stupid Answer A and Stupid Answer B were your only choices. I don't know which one you went with because you gave me a little of each, but either way, it didn't work out in your benefit, since I'm still correct and you're still wrong. Just answer 1 question:

BuddensNazir: why is it the first thing They did in Iraq quz Secure the Oil Lines?
THE RETARD aka you: it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time

Which oil wells were you referring to here? Since he's talking about Iraq, and let's say you were referring to Kuwait, which would make you look less stupid, then why are you asking me why I brought up Kuwait? LOL you seriously need to get your bullshit straightened out. You're all over the place. And if you weren't referring to Kuwait, then there's nothing else to discuss. Oh by the way, after I mentioned Kuwait, instead of saying "I was referring to Kuwait", you posted up 2 bullshit posts, where you were trying to prove me wrong, and instead proved me right. This is way too easy.  8)

i was talking about the oil wells he set on fire during desert storm (kuwait's) and then you came here saying:

we didn't steal any oil during desert storm and they set them ablaze...how do you explain that?

During Desert Storm, Iraqis set ablaze Kuwaiti oil wells.  :)

You do know the history and reasons behind this right? If you don't let me know, and I'll school you again.

which was some kind of gay argument because you don't speaka english too well, so i went on to show reasons why sadaam would set oil wells on fire...and you somehow switched it into "i schooled you on kuwait" when i was never arguing about that... it's ok, i know mommy and daddy don't pay too much attention to you.....so if you ever want to argue with me like a little girl...i won't mind

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2004, 07:55:14 PM »
Did you say Kuwait before? No. Did someone else talk about Iraq's oil wells, and you said "yea he did that last time"? Yes. That doesn't mean I don't know English too well because my use of the English language is obviously a lot better than yours is. However, what we can conclude from this is that you jump from one thing to another without being able to clarify yourself, and if someone doesn't understand what your semi-sentences say, then they don't speak English. Great logic you have there dumbass.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2004, 09:19:26 PM »
Wow sterlus ur reply to my comment...considering ur point bout Terrorists setting ablaze to the pipelinez wus retarded and had no sense in it...means i dont gotta sit down and ur just hard headed =D cuz the people setting them a blaze r like i said. people pissed USA wont leave. and Sudaam settin them on fire...lets think bout this one. not only wuz Sudaam on a 24 hour warning...if he wunted to burn him he woulda threatned/done so already. considering he didnt...it didnt make a difference....so hey..way 2 be?  ;D

And why he didnt set them on fire...he truely believed USA's bluff bout accusing him bieng part of 9/11 and there gunna capture him....and he figured when usa fails n such he can get back to ruling the country and running the economy off the oil. if he woulda figured they comin for oil it woulda been blazed whyle ago.

Oh and MErlus said:we didn't steal any oil during desert storm and they set them ablaze...how do you explain that?

Then tryed to argue the Fact MAradona pointed out that in DESERT STORM only thing burned by Iraq wuz KUWAITI's pipelines...and yet as hard headed as u r u still tryed to keep arguing. jus stfu...leave it alone and deal wit it...people can be wrong..but u make it worse by arguing over n over n over and getting no where.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2004, 09:26:58 PM by BuddenzNasir »

smerlus

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2004, 09:37:26 PM »
Did you say Kuwait before? No. Did someone else talk about Iraq's oil wells, and you said "yea he did that last time"? Yes. That doesn't mean I don't know English too well because my use of the English language is obviously a lot better than yours is. However, what we can conclude from this is that you jump from one thing to another without being able to clarify yourself, and if someone doesn't understand what your semi-sentences say, then they don't speak English. Great logic you have there dumbass.

show me where i said "yeah he did that last time"?

i said he burned oil wells last time

so once again you ASSUMED i was talking about something else and you feel the need to "school" someone but you didn't do shit for this argument....wow you're are fucking stupid

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2004, 10:43:32 PM »
Let me start off by saying that you're officially a retard. Congratulations. Furthermore, this is exactly what was said:

THE RETARD: it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time

You're really not making sense. I said you were referring to oil wells, and you're saying "NO, YOU'RE JUST ASSUMING SHIT, I WAS REALLY REFERRING TO OIL WELLS". Read this smart guy: That's what I said.

If you're arguing that you didn't say "yeah he did that last time", and rather said "it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time".... then you're an idiot because that's the exact same thing. When someone says "Did you go to the mall today?" and you reply "No", isn't it reasonable to assume that you meant "No, I didn't go to the mall" ORRRRRR IN USING YOUR LOGIC YOU PROBABLY MEANT "No, the weather is nice"

smerlus

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2004, 08:59:12 AM »
Let me start off by saying that you're officially a retard. Congratulations. Furthermore, this is exactly what was said:

THE RETARD: it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time

You're really not making sense. I said you were referring to oil wells, and you're saying "NO, YOU'RE JUST ASSUMING SHIT, I WAS REALLY REFERRING TO OIL WELLS". Read this smart guy: That's what I said.

If you're arguing that you didn't say "yeah he did that last time", and rather said "it was stupid for americans to secure the oil first seeing as sadaam set them ablaze last time".... then you're an idiot because that's the exact same thing. When someone says "Did you go to the mall today?" and you reply "No", isn't it reasonable to assume that you meant "No, I didn't go to the mall" ORRRRRR IN USING YOUR LOGIC YOU PROBABLY MEANT "No, the weather is nice"

you're taking one line out of a big paragraph

let's say that i took a trip to iraq with some friends in 1993 where we visited a mall in kuwait

and then i took another trip in 1994

i start talking about all the fun i had in iraq...the great clubs i went to....the fine dinning restaraunts...the nights in the palace

then i mention "hey i went to the same mall i went to last time"

by your reasoning, that means i went to an iraqi mall

so then the retard kid in the group (which will be played by you) says "we're talking about iraq...that mall was in kuwait..i schooled you"

i reply...."i know that mall was in kuwait"

then the retarded kid says "well i schooled you because when someone is talking about iraq.....you can't talk about something similar that happened in the next country because i haven't fully grasped english yet"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 09:28:12 AM by smerlus »

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2004, 02:33:02 PM »
So what you're saying is that you're a retard?! Good to know, I'll keep that in mind next time you TRY to argue with me unsuccessfully, and I'll go a little easy with the verbal abuse I deliver to you. 8)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2004, 06:49:13 PM »
smerlus... i cant believe that you're even actually TRYING to defend yourself

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2004, 01:26:03 PM »
smerlus... i cant believe that you're even actually TRYING to defend yourself

LOL, yea, that amazes me too.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2004, 05:30:53 PM »
If we were to touch Rawanda you would just as fucking pissed.