Author Topic: German TV/Red Cross/American officer: U.S tortured children in Abu Ghreib Prison  (Read 309 times)

Jome

German TV-channel ARD showed a documentary last night, where 3 witnesses, independent of eachother, claimed that U.S. have tortured children in the infamous Abu Ghreib prison.
Florian Westphal from International Red Cross, claimed in the program «Report Mainz» that children went through torture in several prisons, under American supervision, and also that U.S. keep 107 children in 6 different prisons in Iraq.

At one time, a 16 year old kid was tortured to make his father break apart, and tell what he knew.
Another 16 year old was tortured with water, before being drove around in cold weather and covered with mud.
Another time, a 15 year old girl was undressed after being tortured, before MP's interrupted the scandalous interrogation.

A officer in American intelligence, Samuel Provance, also confirmed these stories.
Suhaib Badr-Addin Al-Baz, journalist in Al-Jazeera, said that he had seen a separate prison camp only for children.
Al-Baz also told how a 12 year old girl received a beatdown from American soldiers in front of his eyes, when Al-Baz served 74 days in prison in Al Ghreib.

International Red Cross and UNICEF, believe that 107 children is prisoners in American prisons in Iraq, and they also have reports that occupation forces tried to deny Red Cross & UNICEF to visit certain areas and certain prison camps.

British officials says to ARD "there are no children in prison in Iraq", while American officials refused to answer the same question.

---------------------------------

And people wonder why U.S. get so much hate.. ??
Why isn't this on CNN..  ???

Source: Vg.no // ARD

smerlus

what i'm wondering is what are they looking for? you don't torture children just to find the location of a couple of terrorists

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm suprised and shocked at this

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props to my national tv ...

hate to them bastards.. 12 year old girls... aint nothing worse. These ppl are innocent. Inncent children. I could NEVER EVER watch this. Id rather kill a US soldier I share my room and food with from behind knowing the consequences than watch this stuff.

@smerlus: what are they looking for? prolly for amusement. I hope they get beheaded.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Surprised? No, it's the U.S. we're talking about.
Disgusted? Yes.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

eNgIeS

Horrible, & how can anyone keep this shit covered without the slightest remorse

Shame Shame Shame to anyone involved in it or the cover up

Montana00

No there looking for information from the parents of the children. If you torture a mans child infront of him he'll talk.

thats what there doing, but in no way do i condone this. You truly show that your just as bad as the "beheading" insurgents when you do shit like this. The more time we spend in iraq the worse its making america as a country look.

Smoke

Why Germans aint there like Italians? With German Red Cross, doctors and volounteers..? We're not killing people. We're dying. But we're there.
Why International Red Cross aint there like Italian Red Cross? We're not killing people. We're dying. But we're there.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why Germans aint there like Italians? With German Red Cross, doctors and volounteers..? We're not killing people. We're dying. But we're there.
Why International Red Cross aint there like Italian Red Cross? We're not killing people. We're dying. But we're there.

that was sorta random.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

smerlus

Disgusted? Yes.

yeah because we've been know to torture kids all the time

wow you're fucking ignorant

Smoke

that was sorta random.

Mmmm..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Disgusted? Yes.

Maradona does not imply this. He believes that knowing all the crime that America has committed, torturing kids is not surprising.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

Disgusted? Yes.

Maradona does not imply this. He believes that knowing all the crime that America has committed, torturing kids is not surprising.

....yea because we as americans commit many different crimes all the time.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
why the fuck do u show up in threads thinking youre fit to speak? Never eva, never eva never eva come into one of my threads.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll