Author Topic: young buck will release the best g-unit solo  (Read 161 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
young buck will release the best g-unit solo
« on: July 06, 2004, 10:28:47 AM »
remember where you heard it first. sleep with an ak=crack. let me in is a dope single. banks album was garbage. ol zombie ass nigga.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

Re: young buck will release the best g-unit solo
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 10:31:49 AM »
I doubt it very much.
If you like Southern flavor, you're probably gonna like it though..

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 11:16:34 AM »
Won't be the most successful, but I do agree about the single.  I like Let Me In better than Banks' singles.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 11:25:50 AM »
I think so too. Young Buck is a really tight rapper if you like the southern flavour. The problem is he doesn't fit in the G-Unit's style and destroyed most of their group-album. That was my opinion since day one. But he still got the potential to drop a dope southern-influenced solo-release 8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 11:35:16 AM »
This will sound strange, but even though I'm not into Down South music, not at all, I actually like Young Buck's style. It's probably because I haven't heard him rap on those bounce-type-of-beats though...
I'm actually looking more forward to Buck's solo than I was looking forward to Banks album.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 01:35:10 PM »
I agree witht that.  As long as the production is dope, Buck will have the best solo out the G Unit. 

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 01:44:51 PM »
This will sound strange, but even though I'm not into Down South music, not at all, I actually like Young Buck's style. It's probably because I haven't heard him rap on those bounce-type-of-beats though...
I'm actually looking more forward to Buck's solo than I was looking forward to Banks album.

Yeah, maybe if he had more (old)Outkast type beats he would sound better but they dont sell as much...

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 01:47:05 PM »
Will be hard to top Banks...but I think Yayo can do it...