Author Topic: Who won 2nite  (Read 290 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who won 2nite
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2004, 01:30:44 PM »
Mach u further prove ur 14 yr old hard headed ignorance. WAKE UP america is not all that. Of course it was from canada, and middle east and africa and south america...you know why? Media in america is made for one thing, to make president look good and scare you. Ur argument was lost to Maradona cause u already stated they ignored CIA's warning, but u were stating that no one informed Bush but maradona clearly let u kno that some had informed him. so really you got owned. next thing....I already can tell u been growing up with the fact that USA is this great honest country that would never do wrong and the middle east is the devil. so apperently nothing could change ur opinion, cuz any facts thrown at you, you just say its a lie or opinion cause it wasnt in the American Media.....thats a damn shame.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2004, 09:31:58 PM »
Actually several of them have already stated that they informed the President, so there goes another argument of yours.

Well several of them have all already stated that they ignored the warnings, so there goes another argument of yours.

Sure, no problem

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2002/11/01/bushiraq021101

Vincent Cannistraro, a former CIA chief of counter-terrrorism, says the Bush administration is putting fierce pressure on the CIA to produce evidence about the Iraq al-Qaeda link that it doesn't have.

OK, first off you get a article from a bias Canadian channel, Second you get an OPINION from a FORMER CIA chief of counter- terrorism

LMFAO. You honestly are the dumbest person here; yes you may even be dumber than rampant. :o

Do you really expect the U.S. government to come out and say "Yes, we couldn't find any ties between the two, so we had our members just make them up". Wake the fuck up idiot.

The Former CIA chief of counter-terrorism isn't good enough? What is? LOL, seriously, you are a moron.
 You think you know better than this guy? This was his fuckin job you dipshit. And you wonder why it's a former and not a current one, don't you think if someone currently working for the CIA said this, that his career would pretty much be over with, and he too would become a FORMER CIA employee?!

You're so dumb, I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth sonning you.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 09:45:51 PM »
Do you really expect the U.S. government to come out and say "Yes, we couldn't find any ties between the two, so we had our members just make them up". Wake the fuck up idiot.

They wouldnt say it because they know its not true.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 09:56:48 PM »

They wouldnt say it because they know its not true.

And now you read their minds right? You have no argument, but I can't blame you; you said you were a little kid with very little knowledge. I understand.

You really think that when a government employee retires, he makes up lies to make the government look bad? Especially since we're talking about the CIA here...

By the way, TENET has also made the same claims. I'm sure you heard about that
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2004, 10:06:31 PM »
/11/11/11.

You really think that when a government employee retires, he makes up lies to make the government look bad? Especially since we're talking about the CIA here...

Yea, and Bush said it wasnt true. I trust Bush more then Tenet, dont you. I mean  Tenet was the reason we made a mistake about WMDs and it was his fault we didnt know about 9/11.

We will never know since we dont work with the government, but you have to trust the Honor System.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2004, 10:10:16 PM »
/11/11/11.

Yea, and Bush said it wasnt true. I trust Bush more then Tenet, dont you. I mean  Tenet was the reason we made a mistake about WMDs and it was his fault we didnt know about 9/11.

We will never know since we dont work with the government, but you have to trust the Honor System.

Actually, the CIA warned Bush on several occasions about a possible attack.
Even after everyone started admitting that WMDs in fact do not exist in Iraq, Bush and Cheney were still the only ones who wouldn't admit it. They kept insisting that WMDs did exist. Trust the honor system? You're an idiot. That line alone proves that you are in fact a complete fuckin moron.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2004, 10:27:23 PM »

But then it was ignored

Even after everyone started admitting that WMDs in fact do not exist in Iraq, Bush and Cheney were still the only ones who wouldn't admit it. They kept insisting that WMDs did exist. Trust the honor system? You're an idiot. That line alone proves that you are in fact a complete fuckin moron

Ya they kept admiting it because they didnt want the american people mad at him in the middle of the war.
How does trusting the Honor system make me a moron?

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2004, 10:41:53 PM »

Ya they kept admiting it because they didnt want the american people mad at him in the middle of the war.

U like being lied too?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2004, 10:56:15 PM »

U like being lied too?

He didnt lie, he was mis-imformed. Theres a difference.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2004, 12:25:03 AM »

But then it was ignored

LMAO. NO SHIT. THAT'S EXACTLY MY POINT. BUSH IGNORED THE WARNINGS HE WAS GIVEN. ARE YOU EVEN ARGUING AGAINST ME NOW, OR ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE MY POINT CORRECT?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2004, 12:27:01 AM »
Even after everyone started admitting that WMDs in fact do not exist in Iraq, Bush and Cheney were still the only ones who wouldn't admit it. They kept insisting that WMDs did exist. Trust the honor system? You're an idiot. That line alone proves that you are in fact a complete fuckin moron

So they knew the WMDs didn't exist (let's give them the benefit of the doubt.. they were "misinformed")... SO THEY LIED TO THE COUNTRY SO THE CITIZENS WOULDN'T GET MAD AT THEM? LOOOLLLLLL.... you really are arguing against yourself here. I really don't even need to say anything, it's like you're arguing against yourself for me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2004, 01:09:08 AM »
^lmao

probably, he figured out that's the only way not to get sonned by you  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2004, 07:56:17 AM »
U like being lied too?
He didnt lie, he was mis-imformed. Theres a difference.
Are you blind?
The day after September 11th, bush asked him team to "draw up war plans", and he told the CIA to "find something on iraq"

Now with your 14 year old brain, explain that.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2004, 08:46:08 AM »
Are you blind?
The day after September 11th, bush asked him team to "draw up war plans", and he told the CIA to "find something on iraq"

Now with your 14 year old brain, explain that.

How is that relevent to me saying...."He didnt lie, he was mis-imformed. Theres a difference."

Bush asked the team to do that because at the time he was unaware of who commited the attacks of 9/11, and wanted to know if Iraq did it.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2004, 09:46:50 AM »
No you moron, theres a difference. he would have said "find out of Iraq or Osoma or any country or even people here had something to do with this" but he instead quickly said "find something on Iraq" cuz Rumsfield has always wanted this war, and for Bush's fathers sake he has wanted it to. now they can "find a reason" and have the whole nation support him cuz he had everyone believe they had WMD and they were part of 9/11 attacks, so of course everyone in america would be quick to say lets go to war.