Author Topic: You gotta give Bush props...  (Read 446 times)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
You gotta give Bush props...
« on: July 06, 2004, 02:46:56 PM »
Whether you love him or hate him, you gotta give him props.  I'm not even for the war and I'm not even going to vote for him in this upcoming election but you have to respect a man who does what he believes.  The man took a whole lot of criticism for his actions but he still had the balls to do the "right" thing.  There aren't many people who can claim that.  So give him some respect.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: You gotta give Bush props...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 02:49:44 PM »
?

hector

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 03:23:42 PM »
wow, what great reasoning.  why don't you become head of Bush's election council.  with someone like you he's guaranteed victory.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 03:32:08 PM »
weird post to be honest. how is it great to do fucked up things "although" everyone knows how fucked up they are  ???

it's like you give me props cause I keep punchin a cat, although ppl say I should stop because I believe in what Im doing. You'd give me my props?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 04:37:32 PM »
weird post to be honest. how is it great to do fucked up things "although" everyone knows how fucked up they are  ???

it's like you give me props cause I keep punchin a cat, although ppl say I should stop because I believe in what Im doing. You'd give me my props?
only if iu kept on hitting the cat and then got everyone to join in.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 04:41:25 PM »
Im going to invade all of the eastern hemisphere, and slaughter any person in my path.

but at least i believe in it  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »
I know of alot of people who justify Bush's actions because of that which I find very disturbing. If you agree with the moves he has made as president, then more power to you, that can be respected. If you like him because you think he does things for himself and not for the country, then I hope you don't vote.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2004, 04:32:22 AM »

only if iu kept on hitting the cat and then got everyone to join in.
well then I guess noone deserves more props than Hitler
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2004, 05:56:51 AM »
thats not an accurate analogy to me.

to me its like this...

a guy (saddam) was beating up his cat in his own home, keeping it locked up, and barely feeding it
now most people suspected this... but instead of waiting for the poliice and animal rights people to do their thing (UN)
you (bush) charge in with ya homies (blair etc), rescue the cat and kick the guys ass

the aftermath...

the cat is still conditioned to hate the people in authority and will fight (you heard of abused cats that go nuts/feral right?). in reality they didn't have the freedom as they were caged (by the fear of gassing n stuff) to rebel in the past whereas now they do.

IMO multiply the number of cats and you've got iraq

the net result is.. if they'd bloody waited it might well have happened through the UN anyways.. but they had to 'prove' the abuse and get it acted upon instead of being vigiliantes.

ya'll wit me?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 06:00:55 AM by Overseer »

dexter

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2004, 11:45:44 AM »
We SHOULD HAVE NEVER invaded IRAQ!
THAT IS THE Issue!

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2004, 05:18:14 PM »
Whether you love him or hate him, you gotta give him props.  I'm not even for the war and I'm not even going to vote for him in this upcoming election but you have to respect a man who does what he believes.  The man took a whole lot of criticism for his actions but he still had the balls to do the "right" thing.  There aren't many people who can claim that.  So give him some respect.

This is a pretty arrogant post. You have to respect a man who does what he believes. Hitler believed he was doing "the 'right' thing" by killing Jews because he believed the Aryan race should rule, should be given props? Everyone has a different opinion on what the "right" thing is, so no one is obligated to give him respect. If I believed it was "right" to kill random innocent people for whatever reason, should I be given props for having the balls to go out and do it? 

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2004, 06:35:27 PM »
Alright so I wasn't so clear with the point I was trying to make.  I think if a man feels he should do something and thinks that he is making a good move then he should be given props.  That way you wouldn't be giving Hitler any props because despite what anybody else says, I can't believe that he honestly felt it was right to commit genocide.  Same goes for those of you with your insane ideas about killing random people or invading a whole continent.  I don't care how far you are off your rocker, you just can't believe that's the right thing to do.

Yeah, I'm sure there are a lot of people in Iraq who didn't want their country invaded.  You have to think about the people who had those weapons of mass destruction used on them.  There was this one guy who said "You Americans are all the same, you all want to see the weapons of mass destruction.  I'll show you something even better, I'll take you to the graves where my mother, uncles, aunts, nephews, and nieces were buried." He then opened up his shirt and revealed a huge scar on his chest.  Then he said "Bush is going to enter heaven with his finest clothes on."  From some points of view I can see how Bush leading an attack on Iraq is wrong but you have to consider the people who have suffered from Sadam's dictatorship.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 06:57:15 PM by Swish »
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2004, 09:18:29 PM »
You have no idea what psychotic people believe what is right or wrong.  What if someone is brought up a certain way from birth?  That is all the knowledge they have to make judgments off of.  Some people just have no sense of morals, no sense of right or wrong.  Some people have no conscience to guide them.

Anyways, yeah I understand your point about Bush and Iraq, but yes you really worded things badly.  Also, you're assuming Bush thought it was the right thing to save those who have suffered from Saddam's dictatorship, rather than for some other not-so-righteous reasons that may benefit America.  No one really knows for sure what his motives were.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2004, 04:40:53 AM »
I hope nobody thinks Bushs motive was a better life for the Iraqi population
No, it's not a sin