Author Topic: Glen Danzig gets knocked out. Video Link!  (Read 300 times)

We Fly High

Glen Danzig gets knocked out. Video Link!
« on: July 07, 2004, 03:19:31 AM »
http://www.themetalshow.com/danzig.mpg

fool gets knocked out pretty hard. picked a fight with the wrong guy. one hit knockout.

Throwback

Re: Glen Danzig gets knocked out. Video Link!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 11:06:27 AM »
lol who is he?

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 11:44:59 AM »

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 02:05:48 PM »
Danzig was formed in 1987, when Rick Rubin (the bearded white guy riding shotgun with Jay Z in 99 problems), with his idea of forming the best heavy metal band of the world, signed with the band at that time named Samhain, then they changed the name to Danzig, and got new drummer, Chuck Biscuits, the other three original members were Glenn Danzig, Eerie Von, and the recently Samhain joined John Christ.
In 1994, After 6 years, and 4 Lps, since the band was formed, Chuck Biscuits left the band before the Danzig 4p tour, and joined "Four Horsemen", and later "Social Distorcion", where he still plays. He was replaced by Joey Castillo.
Some time later, Glenn Danzig split the band and formed it again with Joey Castillo, Josh Lazie,and Joseph Bishara to record Danzig 5-Blackacidevil. Three years later, the same line-up except Joseph Bishara recorded Danzig 6:66 Satan's Child. Now the actual line-up, Glenn Danzig, Joey Castillo, Howie Pyro, and Todd Youth is working on Danzig 7.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 01:34:18 AM »
lol who is he?

the og lead singer of that punk rock band the misfits.  also one of the biggest ass holes in the industry , imagine if dave mustane , lars ulrich and axle rose some how breeded and had a kid...that's how much of a dick he is.

in a way this is almost the equivalant of Suge Knight getting knocked out

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 09:20:30 AM »
lol who is he?

the og lead singer of that punk rock band the misfits.  also one of the biggest ass holes in the industry , imagine if dave mustane , lars ulrich and axle rose some how breeded and had a kid...that's how much of a dick he is.

Whats so bad about Lars Ulrich?

he had good reasons for fucking up Kazaa plus now Metallica offers a lot of free music and sells their own bootlegs! They re smart!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

bez

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 05:50:05 PM »
nice punch by the big guy.  Straight soaked him in the cheek bone.  Exactly what happended to me the other night, lol.  When somebody hits you like that its wierd the way your legs just go from under you and your dazed for a bit.

Ain't rock chicks the taccyest things ever.....I heard some girl shouting "you cunt" and "sucker punch motherfucker".  Nasty.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 08:11:45 AM »
danzig is a big dude...thats crazy

Throwback

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 02:41:27 PM »
Ain't rock chicks the taccyest things ever.....I heard some girl shouting "you cunt" and "sucker punch motherfucker".  Nasty.

lol, i hate them peasants. but i think 26" chrome spinners on a honda are a bit more tacky

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2004, 02:25:58 AM »
lol who is he?

he had good reasons for fucking up Kazaa plus now Metallica offers a lot of free music and sells their own bootlegs! They re smart!

i love metallica and lars and all but you got to admit that he can be an ass...i wasn't even thinking about the napster thing when i put that up ,lol. watch any of the metallica dvd's and you'll see what i mean.....matter of fact peep the new metallica movie "some kind of mosnter"  how he gets on jame's nerves and how mean he was to jason.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2004, 02:21:09 PM »
lol who is he?

i love metallica and lars and all but you got to admit that he can be an ass...i wasn't even thinking about the napster thing when i put that up ,lol. watch any of the metallica dvd's and you'll see what i mean.....matter of fact peep the new metallica movie "some kind of mosnter"  how he gets on jame's nerves and how mean he was to jason.

Yeah u right I can imagine its hard to work with him. I watched a 45 min version of some kind of monster. Cant wait to watch it all... Sad thing about Jason even tho I love Rob, he's the shit!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de