Author Topic: Three outta Five German men DIDN'T shower today.  (Read 554 times)

Woodrow

Re: Three outta Five German men DIDN'T shower today.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2004, 09:09:07 AM »
the only reason ppl are even responding to this thread is the apparently low level of the people here. No way I would responding, or even laughing at such a thread. you prolly dont think too much of the ppl in here I guess. I, personally, wouldve never made a thread like that, since I had assumed ppl laugh at me for being such a moron. there are of course other reasons.. like I dont have to bring up such bullshit frontings cause I do actually know how to defend myself in other ways. you prolly dont know how to argue my points. so this was the best thing you could think of in order to compensate for your inabilities? low.
How are you gonna moderate a section when you don't even have the least bit of respect for the people that post in it? I hate your feeble mind, but I respect your opinions. I can't say the same about you. I can easily gather from your posts your view of me. I'm just an ignorant Neo-con who supports Bush, therefore, I'm always wrong.

Regarding your "arugments"... I've shut you down time and time again and showed the ignorance and bias in your posts. You're nothing but a sad clown who reads too much into things. This section is in DIRE need of some lighthearted posts. This was one of them, and it seems you can't take a joke. Keep using labels and stereotypes to prop your weak ego up. You need it.

Anyways, back on topic...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2004, 12:01:25 PM »
the only reason ppl are even responding to this thread is the apparently low level of the people here. No way I would responding, or even laughing at such a thread. you prolly dont think too much of the ppl in here I guess. I, personally, wouldve never made a thread like that, since I had assumed ppl laugh at me for being such a moron. there are of course other reasons.. like I dont have to bring up such bullshit frontings cause I do actually know how to defend myself in other ways. you prolly dont know how to argue my points. so this was the best thing you could think of in order to compensate for your inabilities? low.
How are you gonna moderate a section when you don't even have the least bit of respect for the people that post in it? I hate your feeble mind, but I respect your opinions. I can't say the same about you. I can easily gather from your posts your view of me. I'm just an ignorant Neo-con who supports Bush, therefore, I'm always wrong.

Regarding your "arugments"... I've shut you down time and time again and showed the ignorance and bias in your posts. You're nothing but a sad clown who reads too much into things. This section is in DIRE need of some lighthearted posts. This was one of them, and it seems you can't take a joke. Keep using labels and stereotypes to prop your weak ego up. You need it.

- no, I do respect you. once you said something like genocide is not the answer, and I showed respect. I also agree with dudes like trauma or smerlus when the situation is given.

- no you havent shut me down, that's a lie, for real. remember how hard I shut you down after you posted this southpark pic? damn, that was gore.

Im done with it now, much fun to you, when you continue the kind "Let us bully 7even together"-Thread.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2004, 04:10:11 PM »

- no, I do respect you. once you said something like genocide is not the answer, and I showed respect. I also agree with dudes like trauma or smerlus when the situation is given.

- no you havent shut me down, that's a lie, for real. remember how hard I shut you down after you posted this southpark pic? damn, that was gore.

Im done with it now, much fun to you, when you continue the kind "Let us bully 7even together"-Thread.
Please keep all posts on topic.

Thanks!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2004, 10:08:52 PM »
Someone tried too hard
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2004, 11:02:06 AM »