Author Topic: DPGCs?  (Read 346 times)

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
DPGCs?
« on: July 07, 2004, 12:21:50 PM »
I was just wondering when did Snoop actually become a Crip? He never mentioned it in his music until Tha Eastsidaz album (except maybe Dead Man Walkin). Who else in the DPG is a crip? Also, if Snoop is a crip and Game is a true blood, how come they dont hate each other? thanks.
peace
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

DAYUM

Re: DPGCs?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 12:43:25 PM »
its a matter of respect they dont hate each other cuzz they dont dissrespect each other saying they kill bloods and crips etc...

plus when u get famous u tend to leave that gang banging shit behind... music and money first then ur gang u know?

plus Snoop didnt really start saying crip this crip that till he left deathrow but i know he always repped teh eastside

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 12:48:07 PM »
He's trying to regain street credibility by claiming crip.  He was probably a crip in his teenage years, but he didn't bang once he started on "The Chronic" and all that shit.  Pretty much all of the DPGs are crips, none of em bang anymore tho, except maybe Tray Deee.  He doesn't hate the Game cuz he's not a real crip, and I doubt the Game bangs either.

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2004, 02:28:26 PM »
Why would he automaticaly hate someone cos they are in a dif gang from a different city. Anyway gang banging isnt positive.

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2004, 05:21:57 PM »
its not always crips vs bloods. more crips die by the hand of other crips than by bloods. yeah and money always comes first.

The Predator

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 05:51:53 PM »
Mack 10's a blood and Dub-C be c-Walkin in front of him n shit...its all bout that money

Okka

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 04:49:06 AM »
Snoop is a Crip
Daz is a Crip
Kurupt is a Crip
DJ Quik is a Crip
W.C is a Crip
Mack 10 is a Blood
The Game is a Blood
Tray Dee is a Crip
Coolio was on gang called Baby Crips
does somebody know any others...?

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2004, 07:36:18 AM »
I was just wondering when did Snoop actually become a Crip? He never mentioned it in his music until Tha Eastsidaz album (except maybe Dead Man Walkin). Who else in the DPG is a crip? Also, if Snoop is a crip and Game is a true blood, how come they dont hate each other? thanks.
peace

This board is about sharing info about WC music \ artist.  Yea, some things that relate to the artists life is relevant and discussed on this board.. but this thread is just stupid.  Everyone knows who various members of The Doggpound are affiliated with.. WHO CARES?  And it's just stupid to assume that Game would hate on anyone due to their affiliation.  This thread has no relevance.  LOCKED.
Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt