Author Topic: 9-11 was a job done by Saudi's! So why were Afganistan and Iraq attacked?  (Read 422 times)

infinite59

If almost all of the 9-11 hijackers were Saudi nationals, and Bin Laden himself was a Saudi, how come Afganistan and Iraq are the country's that ended up being pillaged, destroyed, and ultimately overturned?

Anyway, as Micheal Moore explains, America thinks in terms of "What's good for business?"   America already had it's hands on most of the Saudi oil through longterm friendships and partnerships with the Saudi Royal family, so it made more sense for America economically to go after Afganistan and Iraq.  Afganistan had a pipeline running accross the Caspain Sea that America had been dying to get it's hands on, and Iraq's vast oil reserves had long been the apple of Bush's eye.  America is very business savy.

Woodrow

So I'm from Mexico. I head to Grenada and set up shop. I pay BANK to the government of Grenada and make it so that my organization and the government of Grenada are pretty much one and the same. The way your reasoning goes, Mexico should be attacked?

Islam is fucking with your common sense man. Get your head out of your ass and wake up.

He no nuts, he's crazy! WAKE UP INFINITE!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 11:00:23 PM by Woodrow »

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Yea, but it's been admitted by the administration time and time again that Iraq had no connection to Al-Qaeda. If Iraq was attacked because of UN resolutions or WMDs, then Israel should make a good target as well. If it's because of human rights, then Saudi Arabia makes a good target. However, you won't see either of those 2 countries attacked by the U.S., not until they stop doing business at least.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
So I'm from Mexico. I head to Grenada and set up shop. I pay BANK to the government of Grenada and make it so that my organization and the government of Grenada are pretty much one and the same. The way your reasoning goes, Mexico should be attacked?

Islam is fucking with your common sense man. Get your head out of your ass and wake up.

Fuck off. If u disagree with him (which i do too on this issue) then state it. Dont say Islam is fuckin with his common sense. Do I remind you a capitalist society and Hegelian educational system is responsible for your lack of common sense or christianity.

Boo this cheap shot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They were arabs, paki's, etc in the A Quieda...but the fact they were staying in Afghanistan caused the problem and MEdia as fuckin gay as they r made it seem like it wuz Afghanistan so whyte people became hard headed. Iraq wuz attacked cuz of oil. not to liberate themn and stick to "Operation Iraqi Freedom" they knew Sudaam wuz gunna destroy n cutoff oil supplies. Only reason they wont attack Iran is cuz they could sink a warship in persian gulf and hit the biggest oil pipelines that the US recieves and it would fuck up everything. its said tho CIA trained al queida and put osoma in power and gave them all there money and supplies.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
btw heres why i think CIA is jus up to pulling more shyt off since 9/11 and how they knew it wuz coming but "why it wuznt stopped" cuz it prolly wuznt terrorists. and hey probly it wuz. but these r good statements and facts. CIA n FBI 2 diff things. FBI is usually more honest.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/framingarabs.html

Montana00

btw heres why i think CIA is jus up to pulling more shyt off since 9/11 and how they knew it wuz coming but "why it wuznt stopped" cuz it prolly wuznt terrorists. and hey probly it wuz. but these r good statements and facts. CIA n FBI 2 diff things. FBI is usually more honest.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/framingarabs.html
wow thanx for that conspiracy shit, like i actually give a dam. buddennazir you could have just edited your first post.

anyway, i dont know about this whole situation. Iraq definetly has no link to terrorism, but afghanistan does. How much connection over other middle eastern countries....i dont know. What i do know is that he is right, ?15 out of 19? hijackers were from saudi arabia, and bin laden himself was from there. If i was president im pretty sure that would be an obvious choice to start looking for bin laden and other alqueda camps.

also there was a time eariler when we caught up with bin laden and knew that he was in a cave, in pakistan. but international affairs kept us from moving in on him, and he got away. a couple months later we invaded iraq.

i dont know about you guys but i think we got the wrong country.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ it's an old idea, but still I think Bush might 'get' bin laden pretty much right before elections start

I always like conspiracy stuff, I always liked X-Files also, but you also have to take into account it's prolly bs. but then again, what's not bs. that saddam had WMDs was also bs. many ppl believed it. so dont hate on conspiracy dudes.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

yea but i hate reading that shit, cuz then it makes me wonder, and then my head starts to hurt thinking about it.

but obviously our government does stuff that we dont know about. but ill tell ya this.

if bush announces before the election that he has captured bin laden, and makes one of those "saddam" videotapes where there inspecting his mouth. Bush WILL win. there is not doubt about it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
alsobut international affairs kept us from moving in on him, and he got away.

HA HA HA HA H AHA HAAAA

What the fuck are u talkin about man!!!

Are u just randomly using the word "international affairs" to fit in?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Fuck off. If u disagree with him (which i do too on this issue) then state it. Dont say Islam is fuckin with his common sense. Do I remind you a capitalist society and Hegelian educational system is responsible for your lack of common sense or christianity.

Boo this cheap shot.

Look at this guy. He used to be a little bit off the deep end, but he could put 2 and 2 together. Now he's letting his beliefs get in the way of reason. Thats fucked up and it needs to stop. I'll say it again. Islam fucked up dudes common sense.

Montana00

HA HA HA HA H AHA HAAAA

What the fuck do you think im talking about? i got an idea, learn the english language, read my post again, then post back again and apoligize for being a dumbass.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Didn't they go after Afghanistan at first because they believed Bin Laden was hiding there?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century

HA HA HA HA H AHA HAAAA

What the fuck do you think im talking about? i got an idea, learn the english language, read my post again, then post back again and apoligize for being a dumbass.

Don't ever comment on the English language. Your use of it is a disgrace to it.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

HA HA HA HA H AHA HAAAA

Don't ever comment on the English language. Your use of it is a disgrace to it.
::)