Author Topic: 9-11 was a job done by Saudi's! So why were Afganistan and Iraq attacked?  (Read 419 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
alsobut international affairs kept us from moving in on him, and he got away.

HA HA HA HA H AHA HAAAA

What the fuck are u talkin about man!!!

Are u just randomly using the word "international affairs" to fit in?
What the fuck do you think im talking about? i got an idea, learn the english language, read my post again, then post back again and apoligize for being a dumbass.

Don't ever comment on the English language. Your use of it is a disgrace to it.
::)

Exactly what I thought, don't type anything because you're bound to fuck up.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

actually these emoticons are here for a reason. there not just for decorations, just incase you want to know. FOR EXAMPLE.

;)  = Sarcasm, Inside Jokes, etc...
 :D = LOL, LMAO, Funny shit.
 ;D = "Im right you were wrong", also used to piss people off because its annoying looking
 >:( = Angry at the last post
 :o = "surprised at what someone just said.
 :( = Sad at a previous post
 :o = Shocked at a previous post
 8) = "sweet", telling the previous post that what he said was awesome.
 ??? = WTF did he just say?
 ::) = "what a moron, does he even know what hes saying?
 :P = "you suck"
 :-[ = That embarreses me
 :-X = Im not saying, or yuck
 :-\ = "uh, you sure about that"
 :-* = I luv you or thats hott
 :'(  = that makes me cry
 :laugh: = hahahahahahahah good one.

So you see, genius, smileys are used for many different reasons. I dont know about anyone else on this forum, but as for myself, i use emoticons to express what im feeling. Without having to bother typing out. "your a fucking moron maradona, nobody even likes you, your a dumbass" So you see, smileys are cool. So before you mock me for not having a rebuttle from your smartass comments, think about what the smiley is gesturing.

is that enough english for you?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
actually these emoticons are here for a reason. there not just for decorations, just incase you want to know. FOR EXAMPLE.

;)  = Sarcasm, Inside Jokes, etc...
 :D = LOL, LMAO, Funny shit.
 ;D = "Im right you were wrong", also used to piss people off because its annoying looking
 >:( = Angry at the last post
 :o = "surprised at what someone just said.
 :( = Sad at a previous post
 :o = Shocked at a previous post
 8) = "sweet", telling the previous post that what he said was awesome.
 ??? = WTF did he just say?
 ::) = "what a moron, does he even know what hes saying?
 :P = "you suck"
 :-[ = That embarreses me
 :-X = Im not saying, or yuck
 :-\ = "uh, you sure about that"
 :-* = I luv you or thats hott
 :'(  = that makes me cry
 :laugh: = hahahahahahahah good one.

So you see, genius, smileys are used for many different reasons. I dont know about anyone else on this forum, but as for myself, i use emoticons to express what im feeling. Without having to bother typing out. "your a fucking moron maradona, nobody even likes you, your a dumbass" So you see, smileys are cool. So before you mock me for not having a rebuttle from your smartass comments, think about what the smiley is gesturing.

is that enough english for you?

Yes, that was PLENTY of English for me. LOL. Don't even get me started on that horrible grammar.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

You know people are out of stuff to say when they try to mock the grammar.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
You know people are out of stuff to say when they try to mock the grammar.

LOL, the reason I started mocking your English is because you said to someone "learn the English language"; I just pointed out the irony in that. Now what really shows someone being out of things to say is posting all the smileys with descriptions, which has nothing to do with anything. LOL, you're an idiot, and I have given plenty of reasons in the Kerry vs. Bush thread. Go check it out. You might learn a thing or two.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i hate it how people from england talk shit about how americans talk english...when most people from england say their words that end with -er with -a's.... ??? how the fuck did a washer become a washa....ooooooo and it really pisses me off with they end words that end with a's with -er's.....again how the fuck did Madonna become Madonner!!!??

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
oh don't get me started on how americans talk the language we invented.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Strong Arm

So I'm from Mexico. I head to Grenada and set up shop. I pay BANK to the government of Grenada and make it so that my organization and the government of Grenada are pretty much one and the same. The way your reasoning goes, Mexico should be attacked?

Islam is fucking with your common sense man. Get your head out of your ass and wake up.

He no nuts, he's crazy! WAKE UP INFINITE!

Fuck off. If u disagree with him (which i do too on this issue) then state it. Dont say Islam is fuckin with his common sense. Do I remind you a capitalist society and Hegelian educational system is responsible for your lack of common sense or christianity.

Boo this cheap shot.

Someone got strong armed over the internet.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Looks like rampant took his verbal abuse like the bitch that he is.  8)