Author Topic: Under Age Drinking Pt 3, went to court  (Read 353 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Under Age Drinking Pt 3, went to court
« on: July 08, 2004, 08:57:18 AM »
ok, so 1st of all, i was late, i was sleeping my ass of, and my lawyer kept calling me until i woke up and flew to the Court in 5 minutes. Basicly my lawyer and the piggie agreed do change the charges to "Misorderly Conduct", 300 fine for each, no lisence suspension,... thats about it. so 500 for the lawyer, 600 fines, all for trying to drink some 40s... fuck all yall who said i was gonna get my lisence suspended

Woodrow

Re: Under Age Drinking Pt 3, went to court
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 09:15:07 AM »
ok, so 1st of all, i was late, i was sleeping my ass of, and my lawyer kept calling me until i woke up and flew to the Court in 5 minutes. Basicly my lawyer and the piggie agreed do change the charges to "Misorderly Conduct", 300 fine for each, no lisence suspension,... thats about it. so 500 for the lawyer, 600 fines, all for trying to drink some 40s... fuck all yall who said i was gonna get my lisence suspended

Good job!

Fuck what anybody else says, you did the right thing by getting legal representation. Be more carefull next time, and get somebody else to buy your booze for you!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 10:36:11 AM »
That's good news, I don't know why everyone was hating on you the whole time.  Everyone was sayin "you deserve it, you're stupid" I bet most of em would do the same damn thing.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 03:24:44 PM »
dman your one stupid mother fucker. Do you realize that you jsut spent $1100 to drink some 40's (and you didnt even get to drink them).

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 03:44:24 PM »
maybe you should wait until you're 21 so you can get some $2 beer...i couldn't imagine paying $1100 but then again you're a deuche bag

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 04:36:52 PM »
maybe you should wait until you're 21 so you can get some $2 beer...i couldn't imagine paying $1100 but then again you're a deuche bag

maybe i shouldnt... did you ever think of it that way...

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2004, 04:47:24 PM »

maybe i shouldnt... did you ever think of it that way...

not really because i was never stupid enough to get caught

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2004, 12:02:42 AM »

legal age is 18 here suckas :)

hector

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2004, 12:23:40 AM »

thats probably becuz your govern doesn't try and make every single penny it can off its country's population.  money makes the world go round.  certain nights in places I've lived, tickets must make over tens of thousands of dollars, just from alchohol related tickets (not including drunk driving)

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2004, 12:57:44 AM »
i dont get the logic..

surely if they dropped the age limit more people would get caught?

is this 21 limit thing a hangover (excuse pun was accidental. lol) from prohibition?

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2004, 03:08:05 AM »
i dont get the logic..

surely if they dropped the age limit more people would get caught?

is this 21 limit thing a hangover (excuse pun was accidental. lol) from prohibition?

nah if the limit is 21 you can get more for underage drinking...plus any additional things; disorderly, drunk in public......and maybe if there's a legal person...bust him for providing to a minor and some other things...

and the 21 year old thing is more recent than prohibition....just don't know exactly when it started

that's why i'm glad i live so close to canada

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2004, 04:32:08 AM »

over here it's 16, just like in most european countries ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2004, 05:38:53 AM »
yeah i forgot that on school trips to germany we could just buy beer in the bar :)

the teachers set up a dealwith the hotel so we couldnt buy beer tho :(

so we bought bacardi and whiskey in town :)

and got caught (well my roomy did.. i didnt!) he was grounded, and i ended up with no mate :(

but i ended up hooking up with this girl :)

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2004, 07:11:46 AM »
dman your one stupid mother fucker. Do you realize that you jsut spent $1100 to drink some 40's (and you didnt even get to drink them).

your fucking retarded, does this effect you in any way? I think he already knows that it was a mistake. He's was just posting to give us an update on the situation. No need for this "your one stupid mother fucker" shit.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Jome

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2004, 07:20:27 PM »
yeah i forgot that on school trips to germany we could just buy beer in the bar :)

Reminds me off school trips to London back in the days..  ;D
It's 18 year limit there as well as in Norway, but they didn't seem to care much about the age limit over there..  8)