Author Topic: Ya'll are trippin...  (Read 1746 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Ya'll are trippin...
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2004, 09:35:46 PM »
My friend ODed on Acid before I think he took like 10 hits. He told me they had to drain his fluids threw a tube they lodged into his dickhole.LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2004, 01:01:52 AM »
your such the fuckin liar.  a trip that lasted a few days huh?  ok Downy.  You have to take major drugs for them to last a few days.  I'm talking like at least 10 or more hits of very, very, very good acid.  what a fuckin homo loser.

The trip itself didn't last a few days, but the next few days I just wasn't myself at all, you fucking dumbass whiteboy.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2004, 10:25:48 AM »
nik go back and read my first post of that other thread when you said you were going to do both drugs...the same thing happened to me that happened to you...it's not the coolest thing when you feel like a fried vegie for a day or so huh, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

hector

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2004, 10:50:34 AM »
Damn, I take a few days off, and you fools got threads about me up in this bitch...I had a pretty crazy trip, which lasted a few days...Real crazy, probably the craziest shit I've ever done...Then the next few days I wasn't feeling like my normal self, so I stayed at my homies house...I took a break from going online for a while...You guys act like I've never taken a break. There was a time where I hadn't posted for 3 or 4 months last summer; if ya'll remember...Anyways, I just read the threads, that shit's funny...LOL...I'll probably be posting a lot less now...PeACe

The trip itself didn't last a few days, but the next few days I just wasn't myself at all, you fucking dumbass whiteboy.

there ya go Downy the liar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2004, 01:16:29 PM »
Okay, since you're too stupid to understand, let me reword it for you...

I had a crazy trip, and the next few days I was feeling very different, not tripped out, but I still felt drugged...Have you ever even done acid? You fuckin dumb shit.

hector

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2004, 02:20:05 PM »
yeah I have done acid dumb shit, I'm not a pussy like you.  and you are the dumbass that wrote the original statement, I took it for its meaning.  you are the fuckin idiot tryna have different meanings to your down syndrome ass statements.  go lie again dipshit loser.  go do exstasy while gambling in vegas even tho your only 12 years old.  guess that big vagina on your neck keeps people from seein that your only a retarded kid.

like you said:  I had a pretty crazy trip, which lasted a few days

how does that statement have any other meaning?  get your lies right homo.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2004, 02:23:34 PM »
lol....why you keep calling dude Downy?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2004, 02:29:44 PM »
LOL.....damm, who cares....dood told everyone he gone do acid whoopty woo and then he chose not to come on here to tell yall how it went down so yall can make threads goin "what happened 2 NIK?".....and then his girl, (if it is his girl) made it seem all krayzie by not sayin NIK is fine, he just had a bad trip......shiiit, I was fucked up off some 151 last nite, came home on my computer actin a foooool.....passed out and I just woke up rite here boyeee wit siccness.net still on lol......if NIK really wanted to, he couldve came on and said im coo, just a bad trip.......but it's an attention thang he be playin and yall are all fallin 4 it.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2004, 03:15:59 PM »
^^Oh yes, it's an attention thing...I wasn't at home Mr. Crip-a-lot, can't you read?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2004, 03:17:42 PM »
lol....why you keep calling dude Downy?

Because he's a homo, and he makes up nicknames for guys on here.

hector

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2004, 03:43:12 PM »
LOL.....damm, who cares....dood told everyone he gone do acid whoopty woo and then he chose not to come on here to tell yall how it went down so yall can make threads goin "what happened 2 NIK?".....and then his girl, (if it is his girl) made it seem all krayzie by not sayin NIK is fine, he just had a bad trip......shiiit, I was fucked up off some 151 last nite, came home on my computer actin a foooool.....passed out and I just woke up rite here boyeee wit siccness.net still on lol......if NIK really wanted to, he couldve came on and said im coo, just a bad trip.......but it's an attention thang he be playin and yall are all fallin 4 it.....

I ain't fallin for shit.  I'm callin Downy out.  I know whats up.  this all he has in his pathetic worthless life.  I don't give one shit about him.  but I will ruin all that he has, which is wcc.  I know it, he knows it.  He'll never admit to it, and I don't care.  I'll cut him down to the very last shred of a loser he is, just becuase of how he acts on here.  It ain't like I just went out and decided I'm gonna fuck with this loser.  He brought it all on himself.  and everytime he lies or says something dumb, he just makes it worse.  Downy didn't do any acid, and I put that on my bank account.  everyone here knows it too, the only person he is playin is himself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2004, 03:51:47 PM »
LOL...You're taking this net shit too seriously...don't cry now.

OH PLEASE, ACGRUNDY, PLEASE! DON'T RUIN MY REPUTATION ON WCC! BECAUSE I HAVE SUCH A GOOD INTERNET REPUTATION, AND NOW YOU'RE JUST RUINING IT FOR ME!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!

L-O-S-E-R...Get a life, and get off my nuts.

hector

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2004, 04:03:50 PM »
I know how it is Downy.  funny ass shit.  keep fakin tha funk.  and keep hittin that diss button cuz its all you got.  Hell, I wish Seer would just minus me like 1000 karma points, just to keep that satisfaction from you.  so if you see this seer, do me a favor.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2004, 02:36:35 PM »

I ain't fallin for shit.  I'm callin Downy out.  I know whats up.  this all he has in his pathetic worthless life.  I don't give one shit about him.  but I will ruin all that he has, which is wcc.  I know it, he knows it.  He'll never admit to it, and I don't care.  I'll cut him down to the very last shred of a loser he is, just becuase of how he acts on here.  It ain't like I just went out and decided I'm gonna fuck with this loser.  He brought it all on himself.  and everytime he lies or says something dumb, he just makes it worse.  Downy didn't do any acid, and I put that on my bank account.  everyone here knows it too, the only person he is playin is himself.
u need help...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2004, 03:23:18 PM »
u need help...

He sure does...It's like he thinks WCC is real life...LOL