Author Topic: Ya'll are trippin...  (Read 1758 times)

DAYUM

Re: Ya'll are trippin...
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2004, 03:25:51 PM »
what a fucking loser this dude has no life i hope he gets grounded soon for not cleaning his room

LMAO 25 and still getting grounded

hector

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2004, 06:12:24 PM »
yeah I am grounded for not cleaning my room.  thats a good one ag, your a regular comedian around here.  now go cry yourself to sleep.

white boy:  I ain't the one who needs help.  who's the fuckin jackass that just paid over $1000 to keep a license?

hector

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2004, 06:38:18 PM »
hey Downy guess what:

In a couple weeks here, Imma be traveling around with Nima in cali, and he has a video camera to film shit for his rap movie he is makin.  And guess where we are goin?  LA, right where you say you live.  So I know you hate me so much, you even said so in one of the polls.  And I'm such the pathetic loser right?  And you are such the bad azz right?

well here's the deal Downy.  I got 2 sets of boxing gloves.  I'll bring them with me.  Nima has his video camera.  Pull your head out of your ass for a minute and put 2 and 2 together.  The whole video can be put up for all of wcc to watch, and maybe even make Nima's rap movie.  And its all legal, because we are wearing boxing gloves.  Now I know, you Mr. Bad Azz, wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity to beat me, a pathetic loser with no life, in a boxing match, and for all of wcc to be able to see it.  Am I right or what?  I mean, how fuckin hard could it be to beat a fuckin pathetic ass loser?  And here is even more incentive for your scary ass:  Loser gets banned from WCC forever.  So, not only will you be able to humiliate my sorry pathetic ass on wcc (which will be the biggest humiliation of my life, because wcc is my only life), but you will never ever have to read a post by me again on here.  Just let me know if your a scary ass lil pussy faggot like I believe, or if you actually got a set of balls.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2004, 06:44:32 PM »
hey Downy guess what:

In a couple weeks here, Imma be traveling around with Nima in cali, and he has a video camera to film shit for his rap movie he is makin.  And guess where we are goin?  LA, right where you say you live.  So I know you hate me so much, you even said so in one of the polls.  And I'm such the pathetic loser right?  And you are such the bad azz right?

well here's the deal Downy.  I got 2 sets of boxing gloves.  I'll bring them with me.  Nima has his video camera.  Pull your head out of your ass for a minute and put 2 and 2 together.  The whole video can be put up for all of wcc to watch, and maybe even make Nima's rap movie.  And its all legal, because we are wearing boxing gloves.  Now I know, you Mr. Bad Azz, wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity to beat me, a pathetic loser with no life, in a boxing match, and for all of wcc to be able to see it.  Am I right or what?  I mean, how fuckin hard could it be to beat a fuckin pathetic ass loser?  And here is even more incentive for your scary ass:  Loser gets banned from WCC forever.  So, not only will you be able to humiliate my sorry pathetic ass on wcc (which will be the biggest humiliation of my life, because wcc is my only life), but you will never ever have to read a post by me again on here.  Just let me know if your a scary ass lil pussy faggot like I believe, or if you actually got a set of balls.

LMAO, Acgrundy...I don't really hate you...In fact, I don't even know you...Just like you don't know me...But the difference is, you take this internet shit seriously (as the whole board can see), because you write paragraphs on here about how much I make you angry...It's quite hilarious...I'm not gunna meet up with someone I know over the internet to box him...That's about the gayest thing I've ever heard of...I don't even wanna meet up with you, we don't have shit in common besides the fact that we both like West Coast Rap...Now get a life, and not on the internet...PeACe

hector

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2004, 06:53:42 PM »
thats what I thought.  a scary ass fuckin pussy.  LMMFAO!  I knew it Downy, I fuckin knew it.  I called it a thousand times.  what a fucking pussy.  you have no balls whatsoever.  I mean we would be wearing boxing gloves, and you still won't do it.  what a fuckin pussy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2004, 06:59:20 PM »
thats what I thought.  a scary ass fuckin pussy.  LMMFAO!  I knew it Downy, I fuckin knew it.  I called it a thousand times.  what a fucking pussy.  you have no balls whatsoever.  I mean we would be wearing boxing gloves, and you still won't do it.  what a fuckin pussy.

You seriously have no life man...People just IMed me laughing at you...You seriously think this is real life. It just boggles my mind...No one is scared of your ass. The only way I would box you is if I knew you in real life, and you challenged me to my face...Not over the internet...This doesn't mean shit to me...Internet plays a huge role in your life, you even challenge people you've never met to boxing matches...I feel sorry for you, and I'd never waste my time meeting up with your ass...You probably will end up pussying out once you saw me anyways...This goes for all of WCC...I'm only down for meeting up with chill people on here...Most of the people on here ain't chill...I feel sorry for people like Acgrundy, who are so insecure, that they challenge their net-enemies to a boxing match...Talk to me when you get a life, or at least half a brain...PeACe

DAYUM

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2004, 07:05:13 PM »
LMMFAO
OMFG
ROTFLMAO

Grundy wants to fight over a forum board LMAO

ay grundy come to texas ill box you one on  one i dont back dont to nobody if u ever come to texas tell me dogg ill see whats up since u wanan fight someone over the internet so bad

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2004, 07:08:04 PM »
LOL, he's like 30 years older than you...Plus, he wouldn't box you...I'm the biggest enemy in his life, not you.

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2004, 07:11:02 PM »
i forgot hes gay nvm i wont want to meet up with him he might think i like him or sumthing

PLUS hes prolyl picking on u cuzzz he likes u i wouldnt meet up with him either nik fuck that shit

hector

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2004, 07:20:24 PM »
hey ag, go back to playin in your sandbox.  this doesn't involve you.  it involves me, and that pussy Downy.  Mind your own fuckin business Locc Dogg CB4.  Downy, its real eazy to talk some shit, when your scary ass is hiding behind a computer screen.  to bad your a fuckin pussy tho.  grow some balls ya lil girl.

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2004, 07:23:13 PM »
hey ag, go back to playin in your sandbox.  this doesn't involve you.  it involves me, and that pussy Downy.  Mind your own fuckin business Locc Dogg CB4.  Downy, its real eazy to talk some shit, when your scary ass is hiding behind a computer screen.  to bad your a fuckin pussy tho.  grow some balls ya lil girl.

bitch STFU ur the first bitch to talk shit over the computer why u trying to act all hard when u know u arent? i bet ur bitch ass aint never even been in a fight before i prolly went through the more shit then u have ever in ur whole life fuckig trying to be from the hood n shit i bet u go ull be shitting bricks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2004, 07:25:17 PM »

As much as you want to be, you're not my biggest enemy...Please get off my sack, because you're weighing it down...Can't you find something better to do than challenge people 10 years younger than you to boxing matches on the internet? To me, that's the most pussy thing you can do...Get a life, get some friends, get some REAL enemies, not net ones, and then talk to me...Now shut the fuck up...PeACe

hector

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2004, 07:58:29 PM »
keep talkin shit pussy.  face the facts.  you are a P-U-S-S-Y.

talk shit all you want, you are still the same fuckin pussy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2004, 08:28:10 PM »
Oh yes, I am such a pussy...I didn't accept your internet challenge, I will never be able to look in the mirror again...I wish I was as tough as you so that I can challenge people 10 years younger then me to boxing matches over the internet... ::)

Jome

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2004, 08:28:46 PM »
Lmao.
This fight was a question a year or 2 back.. if it didn't happen then, it ain't gonna happen now..

Flashback:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=947