Author Topic: Ya'll are trippin...  (Read 1728 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ya'll are trippin...
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2004, 08:30:44 PM »
I would never bring myself down to Acgrundy's level by setting up internet boxing matches...That's as pathetic as you can get.

Jome

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2004, 08:30:51 PM »
Oh yes, I am such a pussy...I didn't accept your internet challenge, I will never be able to look in the mirror again...I wish I was as tough as you so that I can challenge people 10 years younger then me to boxing matches over the internet... ::)

People seein me as a pussy? Fuck that shit...Im down...

Not house of blues though...we doin it my way lil nigga

Power-House, the whole WCC gone be there... and for yall who put money on Fagrundy...LoL, yall can eat a fat dick too...Peace faggots

;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2004, 08:41:12 PM »
That was 2 years ago...He begged me to fight, LMAO...He even sent me 100 PM's...read the whole thread, Acgrundy was a fool, and he still is...

Lemme quote Bez,
Fighting someone doesnt prove your tough, it proves you cant use your mind to sort out a problem.

I might make Acgrundy really angry, but in reality, he doesn't even move me one bit...LOL...There's probably 20 people I would rather fight than Acgrundy, and they're all people I know in real life...Acgrundy=loser of the year.

P.S. I'm up to 6'4 185 lbs...I haven't been challenged face to face in a longggg while...PeACe

hector

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2004, 08:48:53 PM »

P.S. I'm up to 6'4 185 lbs...I haven't been challenged face to face in a longggg while...PeACe

umm, you just have been challenged, about an hour ago.  hell Downy, I'm 6' about 190-195 lbs.  so shit, u even got the size advantage on me.  and hell being 4 inches taller you got quite the reach on me.  whats a matter?  no one has challenged you face to face in a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg while, probably cuz your so fuckin tuff.  so step up to the challenge big boy.  or be a pussy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2004, 08:57:36 PM »

umm, you just have been challenged, about an hour ago.  hell Downy, I'm 6' about 190-195 lbs.  so shit, u even got the size advantage on me.  and hell being 4 inches taller you got quite the reach on me.  whats a matter?  no one has challenged you face to face in a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg while, probably cuz your so fuckin tuff.  so step up to the challenge big boy.  or be a pussy.

I simply wont bring myself down to your internet challenges...I don't know you, do you understand this, or are you too stupid? Seriously GET. A. LIFE.

hector

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2004, 09:30:56 PM »
P-U-S-S-Y

mauzip

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2004, 10:11:41 PM »
NIK, be the man you want to look like and fight Grundy. Pussy.

DAYUM

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2004, 10:44:33 PM »

OMFG mauzip u would be the first bitch to pussy out of any fight so STFU

mauzip

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2004, 10:50:55 PM »

OMFG mauzip u would be the first bitch to pussy out of any fight so STFU

No you stfu, I'd beat the shit out of everyone on WCC :P

DAYUM

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2004, 10:52:19 PM »
ROTFLMAO

yeah u keep thinking that...

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2004, 06:07:02 AM »
Another Classic Thread. You gotta love it man, you gotta love it. I swear to god I would pay a whole lot to see that fight
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bez

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2004, 11:51:16 AM »
LOL mauz got some muscle.....I wouldnt mess with that. lol.

You gotta laugh at this shit aswell though.  Internet fights and shit. LO fucking L.  I remember a while ago saying I would buy a ticket and come over to America to kick NIKs ass but that was all in the "fucking about" category...shit I'd never do that. lol.

Seriously, somebody challenging somebody to a fight over the Internet is as cowardly as somebody accepting the challenge.  As NIK said...surly people got enough problems and enemies in "real life".  I personally wouldnt go outter my way to meet up with somebody from the Internet to fight...even if I did get called a pussy and all this....shit just wouldnt bother me.  Seriously, people need to grow up.