Author Topic: The Vocabulary of the Holy Qu'ran- by Al-Nadwi  (Read 126 times)

infinite59

The Vocabulary of the Holy Qu'ran- by Al-Nadwi
« on: July 07, 2004, 11:24:07 PM »
Assalamulaikum wa rahmatulula wa barakatu!!   Allah is one, the eternal absolute, he created everything, and there is none like unto him!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters.  The above book is the best Arabic book you can find for American Muslims who have converted to Islam and know only English.  The order of the book consists of 3 Arabic root letters placed in alphabetical order.  Any Arabic word you find in the Most Noble Qu'ran, you will find in this book!  Eventually you will be able to come to your own (translation) from the origional Arabic text.  Once you can identify root words your comprehension of the Noble Qu'ran will magnify intensely.

That's all.  Stay humble and patient brothers.  Make dua for me, that Allah will bestow upon me his mercy for my many shortcomings.  Assalmulaikum-Allah is One.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: The Vocabulary of the Holy Qu'ran- by Al-Nadwi
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 08:04:51 AM »
Sounds interesting, might have to keep a look out for it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GoodLuvn169

Re: The Vocabulary of the Holy Qu'ran- by Al-Nadwi
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 05:40:21 PM »
Assalamulaikum wa rahmatulula wa barakatu!!   Allah is one, the eternal absolute, he created everything, and there is none like unto him!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters.  The above book is the best Arabic book you can find for American Muslims who have converted to Islam and know only English.  The order of the book consists of 3 Arabic root letters placed in alphabetical order.  Any Arabic word you find in the Most Noble Qu'ran, you will find in this book!  Eventually you will be able to come to your own (translation) from the origional Arabic text.  Once you can identify root words your comprehension of the Noble Qu'ran will magnify intensely.

That's all.  Stay humble and patient brothers.  Make dua for me, that Allah will bestow upon me his mercy for my many shortcomings.  Assalmulaikum-Allah is One.
:P :P  Ask forgiveness for that Bonner you got while watching the 'view' Mr. Muslim  ;D
jp