Author Topic: Anybody visited the cemetary lately?  (Read 800 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Anybody visited the cemetary lately?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 06:19:43 PM »
lmfao I was just making an observation, wasn't trying to come at you sideways...and you can't deny that you haven't made a shitload of dumb posts in the 10+ years you've been posting here...shit, look at all the stupid shit doggy used to post that I've been bumping recently, or even sccits dumb threads...you can take it however you want it tho, I ain't trippin

I've never seen Sccit make a dumb thread.  

...As for my dumb threads.   I don't know.  Like I can admit that that Mase thread I made back in the day was pretty dumb, but still it's just expressing and sharing your thoughts on a message board.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 06:23:55 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
lmfao I was just making an observation, wasn't trying to come at you sideways...and you can't deny that you haven't made a shitload of dumb posts in the 10+ years you've been posting here...shit, look at all the stupid shit doggy used to post that I've been bumping recently, or even sccits dumb threads...you can take it however you want it tho, I ain't trippin

You clearly must have not seen some of his andrew bynum posts in the sports section ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 06:27:45 PM »

You clearly must have not seen some of his andrew bynum posts in the sports section ;)

why?  what did he say about Bynum?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 06:31:00 PM »

he'd make threads about Bynum being better than this player and that player....i remember one thread about Bynum and Amare Stoudemire from years back that made me laugh

meanwhile Bynum has missed the entire 2013 season cuz he's a lazy dick

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »

he'd make threads about Bynum being better than this player and that player....i remember one thread about Bynum and Amare Stoudemire from years back that made me laugh

ohhh.. lol.. that's funny.   Well, a post like that still gets you swag points

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »

bynum is way better than amare, ya moron

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 09:23:45 PM »
which one is a perennial all star who has averaged over 25 PPG in three different seasons?

oh that's right..Amare.

Bynum never even averaged 20 in a season....smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2013, 09:27:07 PM »
lol Bynum averages less than 12 PPG

shame on you for saying he's anywhere NEAR amare

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2013, 09:33:25 PM »
I don't know.. doesn't Bynum have more of the intangibles that makes a team win? 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2013, 09:39:47 PM »
ask 76ers fans

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2013, 10:27:11 PM »
lol, a healthy bynum is wayyyyy better, and it's not even close. of course playing as a 4th option is guna skew the numbers...but just look at what bynum did last year 19-12-2. he was the best center in the league and now a franchise player, without playin a game for the franchise......amare plays 20 mins off the bench.. smh

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2013, 10:35:37 PM »
did you just call bynum a franchise player?

first off slap yourself for that

second off how come his own FRANCHISE traded his ass off to the 76ers for an older Dwight Coward?

oh that's right because Andrew Bumknee is a loser who hasn't even played this entire year.  Straight clown who shoulda went to Uconn for a year or two to learn how to act right.

Meanwhile Amare is making 20 million a year to come off the bench and contribute as a 6th man on one of the better teams in the league.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2013, 11:11:22 PM »

second off how come his own FRANCHISE traded his ass off to the 76ers for an older Dwight Coward?

oh that's right because Andrew Bumknee is a loser who hasn't even played this entire year.  Straight clown who shoulda went to Uconn for a year or two to learn how to act right.

Meanwhile Amare is making 20 million a year to come off the bench and contribute as a 6th man on one of the better teams in the league.

Philadelphia's plan when they made the trade was to make him their franchise player...he was traded for dwight, who was also a franchise player in orlando. this aint rocket since, brobro

bynum has a much more polished post game, better rebounder, better defense...basically, just the much better overall player. come on, hack.

and yea, knicks did try makin amare their franchise player, and we saw how that turned out....not sayin he's bad, but amare is not a superstar in this league. a healthy bynum is.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2013, 04:55:19 AM »

But I think Sccits saying... healthy Bynum is better than Stoudamire.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2013, 01:39:45 PM »

was he sugarcoating the diss or was he softening the compliment?

Clearly the first, because it started off a compliment.  Basically, his thinking went like this.  "ohh, this is a nice post, but if I compliment Infinite st8 up then I might isolate myself from all the (idiots) at the forum"
lmfao please tell me, what else am I thinking?

I can give two shits about what people think of me...I was just pointing out the obvious that this was a quality thread but you make so many dumb ones that nobody takes your good posts seriously...you can take that however you want, I'm just speaking my mind...