Author Topic: Anybody visited the cemetary lately?  (Read 834 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anybody visited the cemetary lately?
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2013, 01:45:59 PM »
lmfao I was just making an observation, wasn't trying to come at you sideways...and you can't deny that you haven't made a shitload of dumb posts in the 10+ years you've been posting here...shit, look at all the stupid shit doggy used to post that I've been bumping recently, or even sccits dumb threads...you can take it however you want it tho, I ain't trippin

I've never seen Sccit make a dumb thread.  

...As for my dumb threads.   I don't know.  Like I can admit that that Mase thread I made back in the day was pretty dumb, but still it's just expressing and sharing your thoughts on a message board.
hahahahahaha oh ok

any post or thread that sccit makes thats geared towards cham or sik or whoever he has a problem with is stupid, there dumb threads...plus he makes most of his stupid threads with other peoples account so you have no idea what kinda dumb threads he's made with my account or even doggys account(mostly jerker threads)

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
lol.. you did make some of them jerker threads on your own, tho.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »
quality thread for the TOT board, too bad most the posters here didn't(still don't lol) take your good posts seriously because of all the dumb ones you made/make

If your going to compliment me then compliment me.  Don't be sideways about it.

:'(

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2013, 11:04:07 AM »
hahahahahaha oh ok

any post or thread that sccit makes thats geared towards cham or sik or whoever he has a problem with is stupid, there dumb threads...plus he makes most of his stupid threads with other peoples account so you have no idea what kinda dumb threads he's made with my account or even doggys account(mostly jerker threads)

I think too much has been made about Sccit posting from other people's accounts.   I mean, I know you and him messed around on each others accounts a few years ago, but it wasn't much.  And as far as I know that's the only time Sccit's ever done it.  There could have been other times that I missed but definitely not to the extent people make it out to be.  As for Doggy... Shit, I wish he would take over Doggy's account.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2013, 09:33:50 PM »
lol WTF is jeromechickenbone