Author Topic: New Shortyo album feat 2Pac. Shortyo Dissed Gunit? Yup  (Read 851 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Shortyo album feat 2Pac. Shortyo Dissed Gunit? Yup
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2004, 03:20:26 AM »
ahahahaha!!! ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2004, 03:42:51 AM »
yeah i know thakid is a alias.. shoulda pointed that out.. think u told me actually ;)

as for that old post...

i still have access to the backed up database tables before i did the convert to the new forum

( SELECT  * FROM  `backup_dubcc_messages` WHERE `posterName` LIKE "shortyo" )

the post he removed said...

SUBJECT >> New Songs Fet Daz And Kurupt

Whats Up Some of Yall know me well I did a new song and its fet daz! (Yes i own the verse no i didnt steal it blah blah orther bullshit) You can download the song at http://www.mp3.com/shortyo/ &nbsp; also you can find the song i did with kurupt there also! So enjoy they will be on my CD!<br><br>Thanks For Peeping<br>Shortyo

backups.. dont u love em? 8)

for further proof loko here..

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=19168.0#msg233974

look at the subject and compare to the replies... the replies ahve the subject I just got from the back up database, whereas he's TRIED to cover this tracks.

btw shortyo...

this board gets spidered by google, so any searches for your credibiility will lead them to a grip of people hating on your fake ass.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2004, 03:45:33 AM by Overseer »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2004, 03:44:58 AM »
lmao, check this shit out,... shortyo is on the d12 forums talkin bout that he copped a "free yayo" t-shirt, and now the fat fuck is dissin yayo on that g-unit diss track. what a fuckin clown, lol ...... once again "EXPOSED" :o
http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=34571

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2004, 03:48:41 AM »
LMFAO!!!!! THAT AINT ALL!!!.... THERE'S MORE!!!!

at the d12 forums he was sayin he wanted to get signed to g-unit :o
check this shit out!!
http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?p=472963

... no fuckin way!!! lmao!!!! ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2004, 03:50:07 AM »
so thats why he's now dissing them?

"im right outside of philly in chester The badlands.... Now that 50 got his deal with interscope i need to get at them! I want to be on gunit they perfect for me! Ima have my manager call em!"

ROFL

oh my god

Shortyo

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2004, 05:25:33 AM »
nice work columbo...... but let me get ya mind right

1) yea i did have a free yayo shirt.. not because i bought 1 tho...because i RAN the cafepress shop that was selling them online... its called ploy advertising "Wow i copped the free yayo shirt shit is nice" now 100 cats will cop 1 becayse i "got mine already" lol IMA HUSTLER

and yes i was a gunit fan and i was interested in signing with gunit (o actully opened for 50 2 times when he was here in pa) BUT when banks and buck was on power99 they was dissing philly rappers saying theres no good rappers from philly anymore so that offended me

So next time you do research Sherlock make sure its correct and not a statement from a faggot like YOU

Throwback

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2004, 09:55:55 AM »
nice work columbo...... but let me get ya mind right

1) yea i did have a free yayo shirt.. not because i bought 1 tho...because i RAN the cafepress shop that was selling them online... its called ploy advertising "Wow i copped the free yayo shirt shit is nice" now 100 cats will cop 1 becayse i "got mine already" lol IMA HUSTLER

and yes i was a gunit fan and i was interested in signing with gunit (o actully opened for 50 2 times when he was here in pa) BUT when banks and buck was on power99 they was dissing philly rappers saying theres no good rappers from philly anymore so that offended me

So next time you do research Sherlock make sure its correct and not a statement from a faggot like YOU

lol, someone take him back to the mental hospital

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2004, 11:30:12 PM »
lol, i heard that the affiliated records fags got beaten up by dipset at some freestyle show, haha ;D