Author Topic: Kerry chose his VP  (Read 301 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Kerry chose his VP
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 10:23:12 PM »
Oh, 1 interesting fact about him, he unfortunately had a son that died at a young age (4 or 5).  That's horrible, I can't imagine what that was like for him. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 10:49:27 PM »
Edwards is real flakey to me. Like, there is no substance there to his populist appeal.

But then again, I think Dick Gephart is the worst. I dont like his face.

Wouldve prefered Wes Clark. But I think hes burned some bridges in washington
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2004, 05:46:09 AM »
Oh, 1 interesting fact about him, he unfortunately had a son that died at a young age (4 or 5).  That's horrible, I can't imagine what that was like for him. 

Err, his son Wade died when the car he was driving was blown off the road...so unless he was driving when he was 5...

Seems like you don't know as much as you think...as usual.

And you have a go at him for being rich, but his dad worked in a mill and his mum in a textile factory.  "I believe in an America where a son of a millworker can defeat a son of a President.."

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2004, 05:47:11 AM »
Edwards is real flakey to me. Like, there is no substance

But then again, I think Dick Gephart is the worst. I dont like his face.

Lots of substance there.."I don't like his face"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2004, 06:08:28 PM »
by substance i dont mean the man is a retard, but i mean theres only so much a politician can do with a law degree and one term in the senate, nah mean?

and yeah Dick Gephart looks fucked, i cannot explain it, just some sort of fuckery is involved in his face
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2004, 11:17:02 PM »

Err, his son Wade died when the car he was driving was blown off the road...so unless he was driving when he was 5...

Seems like you don't know as much as you think...as usual.

And you have a go at him for being rich, but his dad worked in a mill and his mum in a textile factory.  "I believe in an America where a son of a millworker can defeat a son of a President.."

Well excuse me for not knowing the circumstances of his son's death.  I thought it was worse than it was, I beg your forgiveness for my error. 

As for his father working in a mill, don't believe the Hype.  Everyone in the carolinas knows his dad was a foreman in a mill.  Big deal.  There's a big difference between a foreman and a Mill Worker.  And since you're talking about Bush being the son of a president, what do you make of these numbers?

Net Worth:

Kerry = 1 Billion Dollars
Edwards = 70 Million Dollars
Dick Cheney - 50 Million Dollars
George W Bush - 15 Million Dollars

Remind me again why the dems are the party of the poor and the republicans are the party of the rich? I haven't memorized the rhetoric yet. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2004, 11:20:02 PM »
No way Bushes net worth is $15 million. I could be wrong of course, but i highly doubt that.

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2004, 05:29:12 AM »
Your missing the point, retard.

Bush was born rich.  He didn't have to work for anything.  He was given money to buy companies.

Edwards was born poor, yet now he is worth $70 million?  That's the American Dream.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2004, 10:09:46 PM »
All bullshit aside, I think he was a good choice.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE