Author Topic: My views: Just read it (bassicly i just bash arabs)  (Read 266 times)

Doggystylin

My views: Just read it (bassicly i just bash arabs)
« on: July 11, 2004, 09:30:01 PM »
                Ladies and Gentlemen these are my views so take it with some pills and some coke and tell your brother he’s ill but he’s broke. Let’s start it off like this. Iranians were called Persians and Persians were a different race than Arabs, we were all separate back in the days. We weren’t like we are now. First of all we were not Islamic, nothing against Islam but we were primarily involved with Zoroastrianism. We did not look like we look now, we did not have all these Arab features most of us have now. What happened you ask? They fucked us…The Arabs literally came over and fucked us in the ass big time, maybe not in the ass (against their religion) but they still did. Now there is nothing wrong with Islam, it is a beautiful religion but it is so misportrayed and represented in such a wrong way by the Arabs. They basically add their own inputs onto the religion that it does not require. The way women cover themselves is not the way God intended it. Arabs overanalyze some stuff or take some of the things in there way too literally. Women are supossed to be treated equally in Islam, Arabs treat them like shit and passed those type of manners on to us when they raised our half fucked children. Prayer is optional, it is for your own good. Life is not supossed to be looked with such gloominess. Arabs are a shame to the middle east, to Islam, to Iranians, and to any decent muslim in the world. They ruined our reputation and our lives, They ruined and forever tarnished Islam's image.

Persians mentality works so much different than the Arabs but now we look so much like them, it’s like putting a Polish next to a Taiwanese; but they just fucked us so now we look like them. Damn those bastards for raping our women and giving us horrid facial and body features. They are some of the most selfish and arrogant people on this green earth as I smoke it. I will never forgive them for bringing us into the same category as them, before they dragged our beautiful asses down into their hole, we were not close to being anywhere near their race or religion or categorized as the same race. But now we are called Arabs, which we are not, now we are brought into their so called jihads and have the world turn against us, we were in an upper class, we would be like Europeans. We would not be involved in no Axis of Evil. They dragged us with them into their hole of misinterpreted religion, ugliness any sort of hard headedness. GOD DAMN THEM! By Siavash B.

If you have any questions just ask me and i will further explain anything
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 09:49:29 PM by Global Moderator »

pappy

Re: My views: Just read it (bassicly i just bash arabs)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 09:47:03 PM »
good read,  cant wait to see some of the replies it gets *plays welcome to the terrordome by public enemy* yup its goin get like that lol.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 10:02:05 PM »
hey ur Iranian to? join tha club nigga. and thnx for explainin that but i try it all he time. neva gets anywhere. jus gets u more pissed. =/

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 11:10:21 PM »
I kinda understand where you're coming from with that. I have a lot of persian friends who kinda complain about the same thing. By the way, Arabs don't overanalyze things, they misinterpret them. They take things out of context and try to make things fit their choice of lifestyle. Saudi leaders for example have put in place some of the strictest laws, yet they walk around drinking alcohol like it's water, even though alcohol is forbidden in Islam. The reason some of these people put women down so much, even though like you said, women are supposed to be equal to men in Islam, is because they are so insecure. Insecurity causes them to oppress women.

However, I also disagree on a couple things. First, the appearance factor. Persians didn't look too different before and after the Arabs. Ancient Persia was very diverse, with people from all sorts of backgrounds. Different cultures were mixed there, and there wasn't a standard "look", so to say. Some were light, some were dark, etc; just like it is now. Another thing is the "we would be in an upper class". Maybe I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but it sounds like you mean that Iran would be considered an advanced country, IT WAS until the revolution. So that had nothing to do with Arabs. Iran was very advanced and modern up until the revolution. Even now if this government is removed, Iran has the resources to become once again, a modern, advanced country.

Just my opinion and knowledge on this.  :-\
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 11:22:23 PM »
I see what your saying. Apprearance is a hard one to prove so I guess you can believe whatever you want to, but I really believe there is a minority group of true persians who have no kurd turkish or arab in them, lighter skin, brunette blonde, not as hairy,lighter eyes, I have seen persians like that so i believe they are the few pure ones.

I kinda understand where you're coming from with that. I have a lot of persian friends who kinda complain about the same thing. By the way, Arabs don't overanalyze things, they misinterpret them. They take things out of context and try to make things fit their choice of lifestyle. Saudi leaders for example have put in place some of the strictest laws, yet they walk around drinking alcohol like it's water, even though alcohol is forbidden in Islam. The reason some of these people put women down so much, even though like you said, women are supposed to be equal to men in Islam, is because they are so insecure. Insecurity causes them to oppress women.

Yup, exactly. Arabs are very hypocritical, and i dont think i said they overanalyze but if i did, then my bad i meant they misinterpret.

Another thing is the "we would be in an upper class". Maybe I don't know exactly what you mean by that, but it sounds like you mean that Iran would be considered an advanced country, IT WAS until the revolution. So that had nothing to do with Arabs. Iran was very advanced and modern up until the revolution. Even now if this government is removed, Iran has the resources to become once again, a modern, advanced country.

Yes but what I meant, is that the country's image wouldn't be as low and as damaged as it is now. Right now we are looked upon as in the same category as the Arabs ex. Iraq. If it wasn't for the Arabs coming in there with their influence we would be a much more distinct race and nation.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2004, 11:38:40 PM »
yeah we(the people of Lebanon) use to be the phoenicians we looked like mediterranean people(and the christians of us still do cause we didn't mate with the arabs)  , i don't really care about that cause it happened ages ago BUT it does suck when i have to be put with the same group of people that i hate(syrians, palestininans) because of my name.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2004, 01:31:09 AM »
Don't take any offense, but I think you're just feeling this way because of all the fundamentalism/terrorism going on in the Muslim world at the moment. You feel like people are looking down on you because of that. Your belief is causing you to look at your own people and country differently. Now you're blaming the problem on something that happened over a thousand years ago. First of all, that's how society has evolved for many years before the Arabs. People were conquered, civilizations created and destroyed, people migrating, etc. I couldn't hate myself or anyone else for what happened thousands of years ago. Let's say I was Persian, I wouldn't hate all Arabs, I would hate Muslim leaders who are corrupt and hypocritical in what they do (Saudi royal family for example). But you're entitled to your own beliefs and opinions. I'm just giving you feedback from my perspective.

Back to the appearance thing, there is no way of telling what the Persians before the Arab invasion looked like. However, one good explanation for the lighter skinned, lighter-eyed ones is the expansion of European empires. For example, Alexander the Great conquered lands reaching east to Afghanistan. Persians themselves had to get to the land where they now are from somewhere. History shows that Persians in actuality are descendants of Turks and Arabs (majority). Pretty much all Middle Eastern people are descendants of these 2 groups because they have basically dominated the area in the past (Arab empire during their spread of Islam, Ottoman Empire, etc.) Also, you might notice some Persians to be a lil on the chinky side, that's thanks to the Mongol and northern Turk influence (Uzbekistan, Kazhakistan, Turkmenistan)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 03:33:22 AM »
sounds like the same recentment mexicans (in mexico or "chicanos") have against the Spaniards

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2004, 05:51:20 AM »
If I was an Iranian I would be proud of it. 

What you are seeing in Iraq and Afganistan right now, a similar thing happened in Iran in 1953.  The United States and Britian (formented a coup using CIA operations) overthrew a democratically elected leader, Muhammad Mosedeg, and replaced him with a puppet dictator, the Shah.  The Shah ruled over Iranians for nearly 30 years, although the economy grew, the Shah oppressed Islamic institutions inside the country, banned the hijab in some area's, threw imam's in prison, exiled them, massacred protestors, and sought to rid the country of all Islamic influence.

What's beautiful about Iran is that out of all these Muslim countries that have had an imperial power put in place a puppet dictator to facilitate Western business interests, Iran, under the direction of Imam Khomeni, was able to overthrow that puppet regime during the Islamic revolution of 1979 and reclaim full control of their country without the foriegn influence.

Iran however, was not able to shine and show themselves to the world after this event, because shortly after revolution, the United States and Saddaam Hussien engaged Iran in a devastating war that would last 9 years!  The country stood strong and they were not defeated, but it has been a long hard road to full recovery.

If that history doesn't inspire an Iranian to have pride in themselves, then maybe they are more interested in Jennifer Aniston, then those who fought and died so that their country could perserve Islam.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2004, 05:55:20 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2004, 09:44:49 AM »
well the islamic regime in Iran isn't exactly something to be proud of....don't they still whip people as punishment for breaking some laws?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2004, 11:35:15 AM »
Doggy I feel your resentment. Alot of Muslims on the low have hard will for Arabs. Us Afghans only hate those Wahhabis cuz they helped the Taliban, but i Know alot of Persians who hate Arabs. Unfortunately the majority of them are anti Islam, not sayin u are Doggy or your complaints are not valid. But I know nuff Persians, and thats the common vibe i get from them

Maradona was right about there being no standard Persian look. They're mixed with all sorts of shit. Greece to N. India is all like that.

And re: Zoroastriasm, Ive heard the whole theyre the original Persians, boo this mentality, Afghans userd to be Buddhists, thats doesnt mean I aint true to my identity unless I convert.

Basically Doggy, at the end of the day, despite our complaints against the Arabs (their arrogance, racism, greed, spoiled selfish asses)
they are still the people who gave us the Prophet and the Quran and we shouldnt be ignorant in our condemnation of certain negative aspects or characteristics.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2004, 11:38:01 AM »
sounds like the same recentment mexicans (in mexico or "chicanos") have against the Spaniards

kinda, but the hardcore chicanos consider themselves Natives and consider themselves to be contaminated by Spaniards, no?. The Middle East has still retained it languages and  but its heavily influenced by the Arab culture.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2004, 01:11:26 PM »
anywun realized every gay argument in any part of the world or hatred almsot has a religious base to it? Islam is like Christianity in one real specific way. to many gay ideas to many different beliefs instead of being one group one regligion one belief. its really a damn shame.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2004, 01:34:53 PM »
Very interesting read and perspective. This racism against Arabs, Persians, etc. is getting out of hand and I am disgusted by it. Kepp your head up though, times will change eventually, and people will find another nationality or group of people to shit on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2004, 12:30:43 PM »
well the islamic regime in Iran isn't exactly something to be proud of....

EXACTLY !!!!

and dats all there is to it....the punk ass islamic regime overshadows the great people of Iran, if they weren't around, please believe Iran would be the modern country it once was.

Arabs DO make Persians look a lil bad wit all the bullshit going on, but it's whateva. Dats the way it's gone be for the rest of our period of life, so U might as well face it, ain't no muthafuca gone look @ me different cuzz I'm Persian and "basically Arab", I let each and everyone know there's a difference. And there is no discrimination against Arabs, I got some of the downest Arab cats behind me in the Trenches that I consider my people. So it's not even like that, but when U look at it history wise, they do make us look stupid. But in all REALNESS, that IS NOT the problem. The real problem is ISLAMIC REGIME. History proves it, gotta kick em out sooner or later.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!