Author Topic: My views: Just read it (bassicly i just bash arabs)  (Read 259 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My views: Just read it (bassicly i just bash arabs)
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2004, 03:23:27 PM »
Im an Iranian and cuz of there gay Military enlistment if ur..what under 18? and u stay there more than  4 months ur enlisted i believe and you cant pay it off anymore....i was supposed to play for the u-18 under national team...i cand go over there till im 18. maybe i got the facts confused maybe one of you can help me out i would try and find out but i gave up on it for now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: My views: Just read it (bassicly i just bash arabs)
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2004, 12:41:14 AM »
sounds like the same recentment mexicans (in mexico or "chicanos") have against the Spaniards

kinda, but the hardcore chicanos consider themselves Natives and consider themselves to be contaminated by Spaniards, no?. The Middle East has still retained it languages and  but its heavily influenced by the Arab culture.

yeah basically , i want to say most people in mexico HATE the spanish influence but i havn't been everywhere in mexico....but from my experience they can't stand anyone who isn't at least half native indian. shit is like that in New Mexico and parts of arizona too. People go around saying no i'm not Mexican....that's disgusting, i'm pure spanish or i'm not a mexican , i ain't no mutt i'm a chicano from the land of aztlan, straight aztec. But me i really don't care,  i'm just mexican...i can tell my dad's family were mostly native, cuz they're all darker and have a hooked indian looking nose, and my mom's side is probably mostly Spanish because they're lighter and have whiter features.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09