Author Topic: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?  (Read 956 times)

Don Seer

Re: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2004, 01:35:58 AM »
What country are you moving to? this is great news!

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2004, 07:01:21 AM »
Where would you move then.. ?
And why do you support gay marriage now.. ? lol

... because she does.  And she explained it pretty simply, so being totally into her, I thought "yeah, she's probably right". 

So if she votes for Kerry, that means you will? lol j/k

Naw, I wouldn't go that far.  The 'gay marriage' thing I was on the fence about, because ultimately, if two queers get married, it has no effect on me.  So who cares? Let 'em be happy if that's what they want. 

And I wish I could say that it's a definate, but it's not yet; I don't have any shame in saying I would move somewhere over a girl, I've always believed finding a soul mate is above all else in life, so I haven't changed any principles.  Call me weak, though, I could care less. 

The country would be Australia.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2004, 07:02:15 AM »
I think I missed the hilarious part.

Don't you think it's easy to laugh at, since I'm so pro-american and don't seem the type to support homosexual marriage, that a weekend with an old friend would swerve me around 180?

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2004, 07:11:47 AM »
Where would you move then.. ?
And why do you support gay marriage now.. ? lol

... because she does.  And she explained it pretty simply, so being totally into her, I thought "yeah, she's probably right". 

So if she votes for Kerry, that means you will? lol j/k

Naw, I wouldn't go that far.  The 'gay marriage' thing I was on the fence about, because ultimately, if two queers get married, it has no effect on me.  So who cares? Let 'em be happy if that's what they want. 

And I wish I could say that it's a definate, but it's not yet; I don't have any shame in saying I would move somewhere over a girl, I've always believed finding a soul mate is above all else in life, so I haven't changed any principles.  Call me weak, though, I could care less. 

The country would be Australia.

Its not weak at all to me, i do have the same belief though. sounds nice :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2004, 10:27:52 AM »
I guess we found out how to change the views of conservatives... women and alcohol. My grandpa told me that's the downfall of every man. Ask Bill Clinton... lol... so Trauma, I guess she gave you brains in more ways than one this weekend.

Strong Arm

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2004, 02:23:57 PM »
Do they have the internet in Australia?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2004, 02:50:52 PM »
Do they have the internet in Australia?

of course homie :D Trauma will still be with us ... ask engies, he's from Australia as I recall
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2004, 03:39:24 PM »
I'm glad that girl came back to you.  I remember you telling me about that whole story years ago.

I used to be the same way.  There was one girl I used to be with back in the day, and I swore that I would love her forever no matter what.  After she broke my trust time and again I decided that I could never trust any girl ever again, even though I'll always have a love in my heart for her. 

After becoming Muslim though, my views slowly started to change.  It's not that I trust women now, it's that I trust Allah.  So I found and married a woman according to the plan Allah has perscribed for Muslims, and Allah is the best to provide and the best to depend upon.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2004, 03:43:24 PM »
Alright, I'm gonna tell yall the story, the most important events of my life, in the hopes that someone will learn from it.  Please try not to ridicule me, this is my life we're talking about... and bear in mind, that I haven't said 1 negative thing about Infinite's marriage and woman... so hopefully that will prove my sincerity.

Anyways, I'm sitting in the lunch room one day in the 11th grade, and this beautiful blonde girl walks in with this big burly guy.  I think "Wow, she's hot" and immediately hate the guy for it, lol.  This goes on for a couple days, and one day, she walks over to our table and says "Will you tell this guy that Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system?" I stutter and go "uh.. ye. yeah, it is!" amazed that such a hot chick would come talk to me, lol.

I grow to know both of them, the guy is her brother.  Months go by, me and her get very close.  After a year, we start dating, but she has strict parents who won't let her out of the house... so she's sneaking out the window every night at 1 a.m. and walking to my house where we stay together till about 4, then walk back.  ALL SUMMER LONG. 

Eventually, she comes over to the house one day, and starts handing me all my stuff back, before breaking into tears and saying "My Aunt's giving me away" and running out the door crying.  She lived with her strict Aunt, since her father is dead and her mother is incapable of raising children.  Her aunt 'gave' her and her 2 brothers to her uncle, in Wilmington (4 hours away).  I act the man, and comfort her, tell her everything will be alright... but to this day, that's the scariest, most horrible thing that's ever happened to me (her saying she had to leave).  It was like a dread filled the room, nothing has compared to it, not even the death of my father. 

So, she moves to the beach, gets boyfriends, I go into a deep 1 year depression, and never get over it.  We visit, and hit it off every time.  From time to time, she does things like show up @ my house, and wake me up out of nowhere... or show up at my work.  At one point, she showed up and said "My plan is basically to finish school then move back here and marry you".  My response at the time was "haha".  "Haha".  Custer's last words. 

One summer, she even came to town and went to school with me! We ended up making out about halfway through, then she stopped talking to me and moved back home.  Her brother later told me that she said she was falling in love with me and was afraid to get her heart broke when she had to move back home, so she just jetted.

4 years ago, she told me she was moving to Australia, and asked me to come along.  I was too weak to leave my family, so again, my answer was "haha".  "Haha".  She moves, supposedly for a year.  After she moves, she repeatedly begs me to go to Australia, I won't do it.  She never came back.  The day my father died, I called and talked to her on the phone for 4 hours; that was 3 years ago, we haven't spoken since.

So, I get a call last week, she's back in town and wants to know if I can meet her @ the beach in Wilmington, where we used to hang out.  So I get the weekend off, go down, and she looks exactly the fucking same, down to the last hair on her head, as she did when I hugged her @ the airport 4 years earlier.  Unbelievable.  We spend the weekend together, get drunk, she says things like "You had your chance, and blew it" and "I'll get married in california one day, who knows it might be you" and hanging all over me and stuff.

Ultimately, I realized the only reason I hadn't been calling this girl is because I'm scared to fucking death of her.  It's easier to just leave her out of mind than it is to confront her and have to make a decision about something so crazy as a girl living 12,000 miles away.  So, today, after I got home, I called her to tell her how I felt.  Now, keep in mind, I never told her she was beautiful, I never told her I was in love with her, nothing like that when she was around all those years.  So, I felt as if it was my 1 last shot at getting this girl, who I've been hung up over for years now. 

So, she gets on the phone, and I asked her if I could tell her something heavy, and she says it's cool if we want to talk about us.  I spill my guts, tell her I'm deeply madly in love with her, have been for years, that I'm to the point where I'll move to Australia to be with her, and that I can't believe I let her get so far gone without doing anything about it, to which she replied that people learn from their mistakes, and that she didn't want a relationship right now with anybody (translation: you're done, we're over). 

So here I sit, a fool, had the world, and let it go. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2004, 03:55:24 PM »
life is funny, isnt it...

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2004, 05:27:46 PM »
Alright, I'm gonna tell yall the story, the most important events of my life, in the hopes that someone will learn from it.  Please try not to ridicule me, this is my life we're talking about... and bear in mind, that I haven't said 1 negative thing about Infinite's marriage and woman... so hopefully that will prove my sincerity.

Anyways, I'm sitting in the lunch room one day in the 11th grade, and this beautiful blonde girl walks in with this big burly guy.  I think "Wow, she's hot" and immediately hate the guy for it, lol.  This goes on for a couple days, and one day, she walks over to our table and says "Will you tell this guy that Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system?" I stutter and go "uh.. ye. yeah, it is!" amazed that such a hot chick would come talk to me, lol.

I grow to know both of them, the guy is her brother.  Months go by, me and her get very close.  After a year, we start dating, but she has strict parents who won't let her out of the house... so she's sneaking out the window every night at 1 a.m. and walking to my house where we stay together till about 4, then walk back.  ALL SUMMER LONG. 

Eventually, she comes over to the house one day, and starts handing me all my stuff back, before breaking into tears and saying "My Aunt's giving me away" and running out the door crying.  She lived with her strict Aunt, since her father is dead and her mother is incapable of raising children.  Her aunt 'gave' her and her 2 brothers to her uncle, in Wilmington (4 hours away).  I act the man, and comfort her, tell her everything will be alright... but to this day, that's the scariest, most horrible thing that's ever happened to me (her saying she had to leave).  It was like a dread filled the room, nothing has compared to it, not even the death of my father. 

So, she moves to the beach, gets boyfriends, I go into a deep 1 year depression, and never get over it.  We visit, and hit it off every time.  From time to time, she does things like show up @ my house, and wake me up out of nowhere... or show up at my work.  At one point, she showed up and said "My plan is basically to finish school then move back here and marry you".  My response at the time was "haha".  "Haha".  Custer's last words. 

One summer, she even came to town and went to school with me! We ended up making out about halfway through, then she stopped talking to me and moved back home.  Her brother later told me that she said she was falling in love with me and was afraid to get her heart broke when she had to move back home, so she just jetted.

4 years ago, she told me she was moving to Australia, and asked me to come along.  I was too weak to leave my family, so again, my answer was "haha".  "Haha".  She moves, supposedly for a year.  After she moves, she repeatedly begs me to go to Australia, I won't do it.  She never came back.  The day my father died, I called and talked to her on the phone for 4 hours; that was 3 years ago, we haven't spoken since.

So, I get a call last week, she's back in town and wants to know if I can meet her @ the beach in Wilmington, where we used to hang out.  So I get the weekend off, go down, and she looks exactly the fucking same, down to the last hair on her head, as she did when I hugged her @ the airport 4 years earlier.  Unbelievable.  We spend the weekend together, get drunk, she says things like "You had your chance, and blew it" and "I'll get married in california one day, who knows it might be you" and hanging all over me and stuff.

Ultimately, I realized the only reason I hadn't been calling this girl is because I'm scared to fucking death of her.  It's easier to just leave her out of mind than it is to confront her and have to make a decision about something so crazy as a girl living 12,000 miles away.  So, today, after I got home, I called her to tell her how I felt.  Now, keep in mind, I never told her she was beautiful, I never told her I was in love with her, nothing like that when she was around all those years.  So, I felt as if it was my 1 last shot at getting this girl, who I've been hung up over for years now. 

So, she gets on the phone, and I asked her if I could tell her something heavy, and she says it's cool if we want to talk about us.  I spill my guts, tell her I'm deeply madly in love with her, have been for years, that I'm to the point where I'll move to Australia to be with her, and that I can't believe I let her get so far gone without doing anything about it, to which she replied that people learn from their mistakes, and that she didn't want a relationship right now with anybody (translation: you're done, we're over). 

Great story. 

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 06:02:46 PM »

damn I am sorry to hear that. I have had messed up relationships and those type of situations. you don't really know what to do when it comes along but just keep your head up you will be fine. and remember there is someone out there for you and you only. it could be her and she jsut needs to sort through some stuff. her childhood sounds like mine so maybe she needs to do what I need to do now ... sort through some shit.  when you have grown up like that. you want the life every kid wants so you push it aside. but ti eventually comes back to you and you have to deal with it. so give her some time but in the mean time don't just sit around  cuz she isn't ready for a relationship right now. Date some more people and get your feel for the fish in the sea. then you will have even greater intuitions and gut feelings for who you are and who you want to be with.

hope this helps

KonSICKwence

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2004, 07:02:43 PM »

My opinion on this Trauma is that I think this girls playin you. The whole woman enjoying the power she has over men. Explain why she keeps showing up in your life inconsistently. If she was really not in the mood to be with anybody, why is she showing back upin your life, opening up old wounds and bringing back memories youve tried to bury. Her position is not consistent, you know what im sayin. So I would basically say, knowing what youve said, is slow your roll before u consider anything drastic.

Or, she could be genuinely confused about the whole thing just like you. Either way, you need some more time to pass.

I dont deal with the relationship tip. I just get with girls from time to time and get pussy. It sounds bad, but I dont wanna get caught up in some bullshit. Relationships to me is an investment, and unless u willing to put in the work, time and energy (plus loot), its not worth it. When its time to settle down, ill settle down. But whatever floats your boat

BTW, come to Canada.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

platinumk777

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2004, 08:34:15 PM »
^^^

I seriously doubt she's playing him... I guess it's cause she wasn't expecting him to spill his guts. Naturally, she got over you Trauma, after she moved to Australia. But it's too early to conclude on anything, because if she loved you as much as you say she did, you must've rekindled some of her past feelings, which she'll no doubt deny at this point. But best believe that this shit is running through her mind, and this won't be the last of this conversation with her. She's probably contemplating if or how you will fit in her life, given the major changes that have occurred since. I can't guarantee she'll welcome you back with open arms, but surely it will not end with the "I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now" line.

Some compromises will have to be done, but I predict you two will end up together. You can't turn your back on love. That's something you & her will realize.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 08:36:45 PM by MK loves Sofia Vergara »

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2004, 08:38:34 PM »
Well, I appreciate the effort yall have made to be respectful to me.  Tech, your thoughts were the most interesting.  On one hand, we're entirely different, I am ONLY about finding the right woman to have a relationship with, and would never sleep around for the hell of it.  Your words about her being confused are what I'm kind of hoping on.  I'm not gonna wait around on her, but maybe something will happen out of it.  Lets just say when she was drunk, it was a totally different story.  She was very receptive when she was wasted, and remembered little inconsequential things from the past clear as day, so she obviously has deep feelings for me.  

It was really quite a hilarious weekend.  I got so fucking drunk, I was trying to swim to Russia.  With all my clothes on.  My hand looks like it's been through a meat grinder, I dont know how the hell that happened.  I remember walking up the beach, in my boxers, and my thing flopped out the front; she pointed, giggled, and the last thing I remember saying is "Hey, the water's cold".  LOL Next thing I know, I'm waking up with a 100 dollar citation from the cops, she's passed out beside me, and both of our shoes are gone.  Plus I was supposed to be at work 5 hours ago.  

So it's really easy to say the girl is just over, but she was the one standing beside me when I'm throwing up all over the beach, she's the one that got me out of the water, she's the one that changed my clothes when I was soaking wet passed out beside my Mustang, she's the one that got the police citation for me being drunk... etc.  @ one time, years ago, I could just look in her eyes and see all this love, this girl was MADLY in love with me.  I just let it slip away, didn't do anything to reinforce it... and now, when she looks in my eyes, I see a little tiny glimmer of it, but it's dull, and not as warm, just kind of breaks my heart.