Author Topic: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?  (Read 953 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Wanna Hear Something Hilariously Ironic?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2004, 06:22:56 PM »
I don't want to be so naieve to think that I feel differently than anybody else in love, but man... it's been 10 years.  I would have found somebody else by now if I had the potential to love someone else like this.  Nobody else has even been close.  I've had crushes, I've dated girls, I've had dozens of friends that were girls, etc. and nobody even puts the slightest move on my heart like this chick.  So I've just decided not to fuck around anymore, and throw my best at it. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2004, 11:11:05 PM »
I don't want to be so naieve to think that I feel differently than anybody else in love, but man... it's been 10 years.  I would have found somebody else by now if I had the potential to love someone else like this.  Nobody else has even been close.  I've had crushes, I've dated girls, I've had dozens of friends that were girls, etc. and nobody even puts the slightest move on my heart like this chick.  So I've just decided not to fuck around anymore, and throw my best at it. 

yeah... go get em dogg. I am crossed right now... but I know with me, I usually find someone else. Now there is one girl I'd drop everything for, but I'm about the cut her out from my life, because it's getting no where. She knows that I would do anything for her, but she doesn't love me, so it's time to move on. I have in the sense of dating other girls, but I'm 23, it's time to start looking for other girls, not just dating. So I know what you mean. The girl I left in Minn, well, I like her a lot, and I miss her greatly, and I might end up trying to see her again, but right now I don't have the desire to throw anything at her. We have a very strange relationship, and maybe that's why it's easy to just move on and come home to look else where. Also though, I'm someone that never had a very stable life in terms of keeping people close to me, so to just move on is easy for me. I wouldn't be surprise if I go through a couple of marriages in life.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2004, 02:47:50 AM »
I know nothing about love and have never been in love but I do know that u did do the right thing by telling her how u feel , as it not only took a lot of guts and courage but at the very least u won't have any regrets
and in my opinion if true love(the love that makes u want to spend the rest of ur life with someone and go through the hard times and make it work , not the shitty "I wuv u this much" but when it gets tough fuckit love) is 1/100 what some say it is then hey the mere chance of being able to obtain it is worth getting hurt .... better to have loved and lost blah blah blah
I suck at this

Don Seer

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2004, 03:25:47 AM »
^ naw ya dont.. ya on point with most of that.. it is about what you go through together that brings you closer.

hell i should know.. trauma knows about my situation.. this might be a good time to tell ya.. its back on.. finally hooked up again recently ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2004, 05:57:29 AM »
Nice... 

Man, I am so glad I'm handling this a lot better this time around.  I still feel horrible, but I don't feel like it's the end of the world, and I'm not trying to blame anybody like the last, oh, 5 times this girl's broke my heart.  She may be just throwing a line by saying all that "I'm not ready to be in a relationship" blah blah blah, but she may be right, I'm not positive I could hold together a marriage or anything serious right now.  I've always dreamed when I was a kid that i would get married at 28 years old, and I'm 25 now. 

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2004, 06:21:52 AM »
correct me if i'm wrong..   but why are you talkin seriously about marriage if you aren't even 'together' ?

sure joking around.. but dont ya think ya getting a bit ahead of yaself?

you don't have to be married to be with someone you love and care about...
plus she already said she doesnt want to get married..

hell yeah go for it.. but dont rush in all guns blazing.. let it mature :)

just 'be around her' and you'll see..

does she know you're thinkin about moving out there?

are you assuming you're going to live with her right away out there?

have you asked her about that?  is she cool with it?

ps..   had to say this, and i dont know where.. but if it -isn't- going anywhere.. sounds like you're gonna need closure to move on.. its not that you cant find, or that there isnt anyone else, it sounds like you're hung up on her and won't let yourself see anyone else, because in your head nothing compares to her.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2004, 01:12:36 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong..   but why are you talkin seriously about marriage if you aren't even 'together' ?

ps..   had to say this, and i dont know where.. but if it -isn't- going anywhere.. sounds like you're gonna need closure to move on.. its not that you cant find, or that there isnt anyone else, it sounds like you're hung up on her and won't let yourself see anyone else, because in your head nothing compares to her.

Words form a wise man.

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2004, 02:44:29 PM »

I'm just saying 'marriage' because I think eventually that's what it will come to.  You're right, I've kind of overspoken that with her.. I'm not trying to get married to her for at least 3 or 4 more years, or even much longer.  Being with her would be good enough.  I tried explaining that to her on the phone, but it didn't come out quite right.  So I'm gonna downplay that part of it.  She said she doesn't want a relationship with anybody, which pretty much means "no chance buddy", but at the same time she's talking mad shit about love and marriage and I broke her heart and grabbing my body, etc... so it's hard to believe there's not some attraction still there.

She knows I'm thinking about moving out there, but I was honest enough to tell her I couldn't move out there alone; but if I could be around her, a friend, then I could do it.  I'm assuming I'll get my own apartment out there, and not live with her... not even date her at first.  I'm not sure she totally realizes that part, but it's too early for me to keep badgering her with details.  I'm just gonna keep in touch and try to grow our friendship back to what it once was. 

My game plan in my head is something like this:

Talk to her for a couple years, just continue being friends, both looking for whoever comes along.  If somebody comes along better for either of us, that's great... but I don't see it happening.  I think we're destined to be together, and will be together, years down the road.  Maybe in 2 years, or hell maybe 3, I don't know, I'll move out there, and we'll already be close friends, and maybe a few months down the road from that we'll fall in love again.  We could live the rest of our lives like that as far as I'm concerned, we don't have to get married.  I just want to be around her. 

I'm not going to move on, O.  And closure doesn't work with this girl.  It's been 10 years, and I'm still hung up... the reason for that is because it's supposed to be.  It's just taking forever.  I haven't waited for her; I've tried to get other girls, but they don't even excite me a tenth of the way this girl does, and i'm not talking about her body. 

Don Seer

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2004, 04:03:08 PM »
you know.. its funny.. i was watching big brother just now...

and they had this dating thing.. and they said...

"if you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with"

make sense?  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2004, 05:12:57 PM »
^ Yeah, I heard that song again yesterday, too.  I dunno what to think now, I'm just getting depressed, lol.  I'm so tired of being patient. 

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2004, 05:17:40 PM »
Good luck whatever happens.

pappy

« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2004, 05:20:09 PM »
you know.. its funny.. i was watching big brother just now...

and they had this dating thing.. and they said...

"if you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with"

make sense?  :)

but if you think like that,  odds are your never be happy.  love sucks lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2004, 05:21:23 PM »
Nah, love's awesome.  I'm telling you though, this is another level.  People only get this chance once, this shit is magic.  I dunno what to think right now.  I wouldn't mind getting laid though, lol. 

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2004, 05:22:32 PM »
Nah, love's awesome.

Damn right.

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2004, 12:12:30 PM »
This was far from hilariously ironic.