Author Topic: Post Up Your Pic - Topic!!! (Yesss Its Backkk)  (Read 2187 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Re: Post Up Your Pic - Topic!!! (Yesss Its Backkk)
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2004, 05:01:26 PM »
lol im the guy... but ya 40oz i do get along with every1

Hehe yeah you seem one of those cool cats  ;D

Cool? LOL

Sooo Maradona, Where's your picture?
40oz Graphire

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2004, 06:52:01 PM »
everybody who mocks on pics of others / these pics in general / whatever and doesnt post at least one pic of his & has never before is a hypocritical sucker. "not having a scanner", "not giving a shit" and "not having the time for such bs" etc is no excuse.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

West C. Connected

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2004, 06:58:44 PM »
You ugly ass people!

..I have posted loads of pictures of me before, and have one right now in my avater. ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2004, 07:47:27 PM »
I'll have some at the end of the month

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2004, 11:22:39 PM »

Cool? LOL

Listen up whitey, I'm not here to make a love connection. I do have pictures of me, I just choose not to post them up on a web forum so that a whole bunch of queers can know what I look like. If you feel the need to show your face to a bunch of other guys, then that's your thing, but I'm not here to make friends or anything. To me you're all a bunch of online identities, nothing more. I swear there are people who try to act hard, type in a manner that would suggest they're different from the way they are in reality, etc. You ugly dorks can keep looking at eachothers' pictures, but I'm not joining this cockfest.  :)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

DAYUM

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2004, 11:26:48 PM »

Cool? LOL

Listen up whitey, I'm not here to make a love connection. I do have pictures of me, I just choose not to post them up on a web forum so that a whole bunch of queers can know what I look like. If you feel the need to show your face to a bunch of other guys, then that's your thing, but I'm not here to make friends or anything. To me you're all a bunch of online identities, nothing more. I swear there are people who try to act hard, type in a manner that would suggest they're different from the way they are in reality, etc. You ugly dorks can keep looking at eachothers' pictures, but I'm not joining this cockfest.  :)

funny how he has a smile next to cockfest...

so i assume ur just an online identity?

mauzip

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2004, 11:47:05 PM »

Cool? LOL

lololol

he's making fun of people on wcc, but he's probably the ugliest motherfucker on wcc himself :laugh:

DAYUM

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2004, 11:54:50 PM »

Cool? LOL

lololol

he's making fun of people on wcc, but he's probably the ugliest motherfucker on wcc himself :laugh:

his "online identity" doesnt allow him too cuzz hes a pussy...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2004, 12:16:17 AM »

Cool? LOL

i feel u inna way on this shit tho. I mean, think about it yall. Id post pics up if u really give a shit what i look like THAT bad. But really, this forum is 99% males lol. It is kinda funny to see how people really look i guess. From how everyone talks u expect a buncha gangstas....then u get the whole cast of Road Trip instead. Funny shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2004, 12:59:45 AM »
. From how everyone talks u expect a buncha gangstas....then u get the whole cast of Road Trip instead. Funny shit.

LMAO yeaaaaaah i was thinking that , mostly that skinny white kid.lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2004, 03:13:51 AM »
Okay... Here come some of my pics.. Don't be scared... It could be worse (could it?)

There you've got it, I gotta do it  8)

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2004, 04:22:16 AM »
Maradona, I know what you mean... But still its everbody's own choice if they want to put a face on there "Internet Identidy" or not.. I dont think its gay to do that lol, it just gives ppl an idea who you are... But who are you to judge? For all I now you could be a "whitey" too.. Ohwelll..
40oz Graphire

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2004, 09:19:15 AM »
I always look fucked up in pictures. I'm one of them people who always look bad in pics. Still I posted up anyway cuz I got nutz.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2004, 10:51:14 AM »

that shit is funny to me considering you've made 5 posts so far in this thread....

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sikotic™

« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2004, 11:46:18 AM »
From how everyone talks u expect a buncha gangstas....then u get the whole cast of Road Trip instead. Funny shit.

LMAO!!!

and by the way, if any of you guys wanna jack off to my pictures, then feel free to. But please don't tell me, okay?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE