Author Topic: Post Up Your Pic - Topic!!! (Yesss Its Backkk)  (Read 2189 times)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: Post Up Your Pic - Topic!!! (Yesss Its Backkk)
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2004, 12:07:17 PM »
lol im the guy... but ya 40oz i do get along with every1

Hehe yeah you seem one of those cool cats  ;D

Cool? LOL

Sooo Maradona, Where's your picture?

Listen up whitey, I'm not here to make a love connection. I do have pictures of me, I just choose not to post them up on a web forum so that a whole bunch of queers can know what I look like. If you feel the need to show your face to a bunch of other guys, then that's your thing, but I'm not here to make friends or anything. To me you're all a bunch of online identities, nothing more. I swear there are people who try to act hard, type in a manner that would suggest they're different from the way they are in reality, etc. You ugly dorks can keep looking at eachothers' pictures, but I'm not joining this cockfest.  :)

funny how he has a smile next to cockfest...

so i assume ur just an online identity?

First of all, I have the smiley after my entire paragraph, so don't get too excited. I know how you little homos have the tendency to wet yourselves at the sight of words like cockfest. Secondly, of course I'm just an online identity. I never said I wasn't. I could come here and claim to be whatever I want; however, I'm just going to post and be the same to everyone else as everyone else is to me, which is a mere identity.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2004, 12:09:43 PM »
Listen up whitey, I'm not here to make a love connection. I do have pictures of me, I just choose not to post them up on a web forum so that a whole bunch of queers can know what I look like. If you feel the need to show your face to a bunch of other guys, then that's your thing, but I'm not here to make friends or anything. To me you're all a bunch of online identities, nothing more. I swear there are people who try to act hard, type in a manner that would suggest they're different from the way they are in reality, etc. You ugly dorks can keep looking at eachothers' pictures, but I'm not joining this cockfest.  :)

that shit is funny to me considering you've made 5 posts so far in this thread....

Have I posted up my pictures for you to stare at? No. As much as you probably wish I did, I refuse to be drooled over by a bunch of queers. Sorry if I hurt your feelings by not posting up my pic.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2004, 12:10:46 PM »
From how everyone talks u expect a buncha gangstas....then u get the whole cast of Road Trip instead. Funny shit.

LMFAO, that about sums up what I was trying to say.

DAYUM

« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2004, 12:11:27 PM »
lol im the guy... but ya 40oz i do get along with every1

Hehe yeah you seem one of those cool cats  ;D

Cool? LOL

Sooo Maradona, Where's your picture?

funny how he has a smile next to cockfest...

so i assume ur just an online identity?

First of all, I have the smiley after my entire paragraph, so don't get too excited. I know how you little homos have the tendency to wet yourselves at the sight of words like cockfest. Secondly, of course I'm just an online identity. I never said I wasn't. I could come here and claim to be whatever I want; however, I'm just going to post and be the same to everyone else as everyone else is to me, which is a mere identity.

well i know not to believe what u say...

West C. Connected

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2004, 12:11:41 PM »
From how everyone talks u expect a buncha gangstas....then u get the whole cast of Road Trip instead. Funny shit.

LMAO!!!

and by the way, if any of you guys wanna jack off to my pictures, then feel free to. But please don't tell me, okay?

:-[

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2004, 12:35:01 PM »
maradona, ur gay, a hater, and an arogant smartass, post a pic or dont post, just stop whining...

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2004, 12:38:46 PM »
Whining? LMAO. I didn't whine, I clowned. You dorks are the ones who whined "Stop making fun of us and post your pic up..."

Gay? No, although you probably wish I were, which is why you mentioned it to see if maybe your dreams can come true.

Hater? LOL, you people are the last to be worried about being hated on. Clowned, yes; hated on, no.

Arrogant smartass? Yup. 8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2004, 12:43:21 PM »
Whining? LMAO. I didn't whine, I clowned. You dorks are the ones who whined "Stop making fun of us and post your pic up..."

nah, just find it funny that u find it so "gay" to look at other peoples pictures when u obviously spend a lot of time posting in this thread... ::)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2004, 12:46:49 PM »

Gay? No, although you probably wish I were, which is why you mentioned it to see if maybe your dreams can come true.

Hater? LOL, you people are the last to be worried about being hated on. Clowned, yes; hated on, no.

you are whining, and u will respond to this, and whine again,
gay, u are gay, becasue u in this post, and on 1 hand ur talkin bout how this board is 99% men, then ur saying we are all ugly, (you like to judge guys), if u dont wana see what the member on this board look like, DONT FUCKIN COME INTO THE THREAD, YOU DUMB FUCK, ITS THAT EASY....  w/e respond with some more dumb shit, blah blah blah

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2004, 12:54:42 PM »

A lil better pic.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2004, 12:57:16 PM by Craiga »

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2004, 04:24:33 PM »

you are whining, and u will respond to this, and whine again,
gay, u are gay, becasue u in this post, and on 1 hand ur talkin bout how this board is 99% men, then ur saying we are all ugly, (you like to judge guys), if u dont wana see what the member on this board look like, DONT FUCKIN COME INTO THE THREAD, YOU DUMB FUCK, ITS THAT EASY....  w/e respond with some more dumb shit, blah blah blah

LMAOOOOO... don't get your panties in a bunch. LOOOL, I never thought that a guy would get soooo pissed because another guy called him ugly. LOL, now THAT is gay. By the way, I don't recall calling anyone ugly, but if that's what you think of yourself, then be it. I just think this is hillarious, lollll you getting your panties all bloody because of this. YOU'RE UGLY  :-*

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2004, 04:28:52 PM »
ur so dumb, its sickening... 1) did i post my pic in here???? fuckin fuck... 2)
You ugly dorks

whomp whomp....

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2004, 04:39:15 PM »
ur so dumb, its sickening... 1) did i post my pic in here???? fuckin fuck... 2)
You ugly dorks

whomp whomp....

LOL, make sense. I think you've lost it. I'm really starting to think that me calling you dork really got to you. Awww, I'm soo sorry for hurting your feelings.  :'(

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2004, 04:44:17 PM »
u make no sense.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2004, 04:56:54 PM »
As a kid:

As a man:

(I was little drunk at this point thanks to the open bar)
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.