Author Topic: Nicole richie topless....hott??  (Read 909 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Nicole richie topless....hott??
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2004, 06:14:49 PM »
I still would. Just for the fact that I don't know how old the picture is. Looking at those magazine pics that were posted up a while back, she doesn't have that stomach anymore.

I'd still fuck her before that ugly ho Paris anyday. Her face is....ugh....I'm speechless
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2004, 06:26:43 PM »
I still would. Just for the fact that I don't know how old the picture is. Looking at those magazine pics that were posted up a while back, she doesn't have that stomach anymore.

I'd still fuck her before that ugly ho Paris anyday. Her face is....ugh....I'm speechless

Exactly What Im Thinking

I Personally like girls With SOME (not A Lot) of belly, like her, that is PERFECT.....i wouldnt want a skinny girl like paris cuz i know i would probubly break that skinny bitch in half when we're fucking, as with nicole, she has some cushion and there would be something there to withstand the force being taken in

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2004, 06:47:14 PM »
no there friends.

paris hilton
nicole ritche aka lionel ritchie

Doesn't Paris have a sister named Nikki?

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2004, 07:08:40 PM »
yea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2004, 07:09:51 PM »
You white boys kill me with that skeleton love.

Tech loves a girl with meat. Nicole kinda too much still, but definitely will get it
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2004, 07:24:22 PM »

Exactly What Im Thinking

I Personally like girls With SOME (not A Lot) of belly, like her, that is PERFECT.....i wouldnt want a skinny girl like paris cuz i know i would probubly break that skinny bitch in half when we're fucking, as with nicole, she has some cushion and there would be something there to withstand the force being taken in

Couldn't be said any better man

You white boys kill me with that skeleton love.

LMFAO!!!!!!!@SKELETON LOVE
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Strong Arm

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2004, 07:37:31 PM »
I don't want my g/f having a six-pack.
ok listen to me good you dumb-fuck. Im not saying a girl with a sixpack is better looking then her. Have you ever seen a girls stomach who is average weight? If a girl is not fat, shes not automatically either anorexic or has a 6 pack. Im saying Girls with fatty rolls is not attractive.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

LMAO don't take your anger out on me cause your mom grounded you. Any way Nicole Richie has a average looking stomach.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2004, 08:03:05 PM »
reminds of me of my first g/f
kinda gross

platinumk777

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2004, 08:10:54 PM »
shes kinda loose round the middle but i would probably still hit it... ;D 8)

Strong Arm

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2004, 08:12:12 PM »

Probably ?

LMAO

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2004, 10:42:05 PM »

Probably ?

LMAO

LMAO, that's what I was thinking. This guy weighs like 103 pounds and has like 2 huge pimples on his face.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2004, 10:43:23 PM »
LMAO, that's what I was thinking. This guy weighs like 103 pounds and has like 2 huge pimples on his face.

LOL @ this cat checking out and actually reviewing other guys looks on the net.  :laugh:

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2004, 02:25:33 AM »

Probably ?

LMAO

lmao...fuck you...when ur idol is a fat sweaty drug addicted loser, u cant comment on anyone else's appearance...btw i have a burst blood vessel on my face, and a cut on my nose, but i'll let u off with that... ::) 8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2004, 03:53:20 AM »
i'd pound that pussay and make it look like a beef tender loin.

and on the belly thing........honestly i don't mind it, but she'd look better if it was toned a lil more......but if she kept it i wouldn't discrim-a-hate. It's not like she's got a huge nasty gut like Roseanne , i don't know how anyone could find a girl that fat attractive! But what Nicole had/has is cute.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Montana00

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2004, 09:05:25 AM »

Probably ?

LMAO

until you show everyone your picture i would go around teasing other people about there looks.