Author Topic: cheating  (Read 118 times)

Naughty_GURL17

cheating
« on: July 13, 2004, 05:59:42 PM »
 :(  my friend cheated on her boyfriend. she felt so bad afterwards. she loves and cares for him so that she just wants to die. He feels so bad and hurt at the same time he dosent know what to do. he still deep down loves her so much but he dosent know if he should forgive her. my mom told me that if u truly love a person love can conquer anything. so if anybody has advise on what should my friend boyfriend do please tell me thanks.

Sikotic™

Re: cheating
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 06:07:57 PM »
If she loved him so much, she wouldn't be givin out the pussy like she's workin' for the Red Cross
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 06:09:11 PM »
well I am that guy a year and half earlier. I never got back together with that girl. I don't know sometimes I think I should but It is jsut panful either way so I try to keep it down low. I have a girlfriend now who I care for alot and she is really into me but I don't feel the same as I did for her. its weird no matter how hard I  try its jsut not the same. maybe I should have forgiven her. I know we should forgive everyone but put up with it time and time again i don't know about. Are there other things in the relationship that have led him to feel betrayed also? (there was in mine) ultimately the guy is the victim in this scenario so he shouldn't have the pressure of answering her like this. he gave her her heart and she crushed it. It is different for guys to give someone there heart completely so when it is crushed and betrayed healing is a heavy process with alot of blood sweat and tears.  

they should jsut talk and see where eachother is at and really what there dreams are. and what it will be like HONESTLY if they continue the relationship.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 07:05:07 PM »
Your friend is a certified skizzank
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 07:13:41 PM »
Your friend is a certified skizzank
Agreed.  A dick fiend