Author Topic: y'all need to cool it...................................................  (Read 484 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
I see these beef threads and it just makes me laugh....like NIK for example, U talk alot of shit to Grundy, but for all U kno, dood's prolly the coolest cat U aint know....all these european cats always talkin shit 2 me like they somebody, talkin bout fake this and that.... but they aint knowin nothin....it's the internet, why get all personal like that? muthafucaz need to cool it......

tha homie SGV came thru my place this past weekend.....coo ass muthafuca, we rolled around a couple of hoods wit some whores, got drunk as fuc wit some homies at my pad and just had a ball all night.....and come 2 think of it, I use 2 beef right and left wit this cat on here bout bullshit, but homie was coo as fuc, type of cat me n my people would roll wit.....I just think muthafucaz got no right judgin no one on tha internet....but there's always exceptions 8) 

I think me & trauma on the same page bout this hatin on the internet bullshit.....(ie. see trauma's thread in TOT)

cool it down U beeeeeeeeeeezies !!!!!!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2004, 01:04:00 AM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Dude, I don't give a shit about Acgrundy...The fool stays making posts/threads about me...Just look at his sig for fucks sake...I seriously wouldn't even mind being cool with him, it's pretty funny to me...It's just the internet...Someone you picture being a straight up square could end up being the coolest dude in person...Your personality don't show through a computer screen...Some people act completely different on here than they do in real life...Ya get what I'm saying?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
yea dats basically my message......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

awww  ya'll growing.. its so nice... lmao  ;D

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
 :'(
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
even though i hate bay area rap, crip talk, and muslums (kidding)....i'm sure you're a cool guy rod. 8)

btw .....who was the person here who said they rolled through bako and was trying to get at me on here>?? 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I would mos def. chill wit some of the dudes on here. I still think u need to meet people in real life from here, before you judge. But if I meet a cat and hes a square, I'll punch him so hard he turn into a parrellogram..LOL *Laughs like Jadakiss at the begining of his songs*

We Fly High

i think all the cali folks need to get together one day during the summer

bez

Yer Rod I feel ya man....

...I grew out of all the bullshit a while ago...it gets you nowhere and proves your a dumbass to everyone.  If I don't like somebody on the boards then I just leave it as that...I don't go making threads about em and shit...got more important things in real life to worry about.  My keystyle beefs are all for the fun of keystyle....nice post Rod.

I personally would love to chill with anyone from the boards really cos I bet most people here are different in person than there online persona's. 

West C. Connected

You nerds think I would chill with y´all? :-X

..Had to. ;D

GoodLuvn169

awww  ya'll growing.. its so nice... lmao  ;D
Yes daddy  ::)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GoodLuvn169

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I agree with you Rod. I hold you as one of the wisest on this board, I tend to agree with your threads. I used to "beef" with Tom and Englewood, then I realized they're both likely cool ass guys.

Damn good thread.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

id still knock AG's lights out if i ever saw him