Author Topic: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....  (Read 16533 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2004, 07:27:04 AM »
man if you need webspace pm me ill give you access !! ;D 8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2004, 08:11:38 AM »
Thanks im cool with webspace though. I have www.xscinc.com. I'll post some music when I get chance.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2004, 08:30:28 AM »
I'll put some songs on my website or something. I don't think posting a full album on a public site is a good idea though :-\

thats dope mayne..props

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2004, 08:55:24 AM »
question for que  :D
you talked about the r&b side for death row with Knight time entertainment and since now they are doing business with petey pablo,do u know is suge plans to start a death row south/east?

Doggystylin

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2004, 11:20:12 AM »
I'll put some songs on my website or something. I don't think posting a full album on a public site is a good idea though :-\

Yeah your right, how bout AIM or MSN?  ;D

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2004, 12:34:21 PM »
on AIM: xscinccom

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2004, 01:00:01 PM »
read on afew site people sayin dr have signed 2-3 new artists.any truth in that???

petey pablo?
they took the posts about petey pablo off the dr site.even am7 took his own post about him off.....

Quadruple OG

« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2004, 01:14:08 PM »
anyone else think that Danny Boy song sounds a lot like that song "Nobody knows" by Tony Rich Project which came out a few years ago?

maaaaad props to the info posted on this page from Nino and Damon.  I got an old eastwood track as well, i think it was from that Xchange soundtrack called "Ride"

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2004, 01:22:35 PM »
Yeah "Ride" by Rass Kass and Eastwood.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2004, 02:50:21 PM »
i fuckin envy u man... i been a big death row fan since i was a kid id die 2 get my hands on some of the shit u got but it's nuthin new... i been known bout peeps like nino havin shit im coo wit it but it suxx in a way cuz ill never get 2 hear alot of the shit and i think snippets make it even worse cuz than u fiend for the music but than again it's better than nuthin i guess... i just wish death row would clear out there fuckin vaults and release all this shit for the real die hard fans except i dunno if they'd even sell... ofcourse the older fans that been down with death row for years would cop the albums... these young kids growin up just getting into rap though are too brainwashed by the sensless propaganda and media hype...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2004, 03:04:35 PM »
honestly,if death row released albums from the vaults,I think people would be bootleging it
so the best thing to do is leak a few snippets or let suge and death row releae them on compilations or as a bonus(maybe he's going to do it with the cd that's coming with his book)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2004, 06:32:15 AM »
I don't think he can really put out anymore old material other than the Yupac Live CD & DVD, or people will just say hes living in the past. I don't see Kurupt's album dropping in 2004 either. But with the Row you never know.

Remember the song "Doggystyle" by Snoop Doggy Dogg featuring George Clinton & Jewell. Classic raritie from that label.

Doggystylin

« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2004, 10:55:05 AM »
do you have that in cdq?

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #163 on: July 22, 2004, 01:13:14 PM »

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: July 22, 2004, 01:19:37 PM »
Don't think so. I have the DPG version of "Cant C Me" and Dr Dre ft J Flexx "Street Scholars" cristal CDQ and a host of tracks from the Dogg Pound, thanks to Tony Best sending me a few CD's back in 99 the guy mentioned inside DPG "Dogg Food" thank you's, Dedicato from Aftermathmusic knows TB now. I put tape rips of them online a couple years ago, very high quality versions.

I don't know if you remember Shortyo releasing a track featuring Daz on his album in 2002? Shortyo.com. Well that accapella came from me, TB sent me the CDQ Pressed copy of the 96 track, Daz & Soopafly "Fresh" Dirty, Clean, Instrumental and Accapella.

"Can't C Me" from the Dogg Pound, was orginally a track with Ice Cube and Dr. Dre for the Helter Skelter album that never came to be. Then DPG wanted it on their album Dogg Food as their fist single.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 01:22:45 PM by Que »