Author Topic: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....  (Read 16528 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....
« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2004, 01:53:40 PM »
yea none of the songs work, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Doggystylin

« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2004, 01:56:46 PM »
Whatever happened to Shakira?

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2004, 02:34:57 PM »
Whatever happened to Shakira?

Yeah she had a lovely butt...I miss her
Hey Que I was reading that Crooked I interview that he did yesterday and he reiterated lots of the stuff you were saying like how hes going to put out a few mixtapes before his album and how he isnt going to use any of his old tracks on his upcoming album..thanks for the news on him-Ive learnt alot from this thread

Megaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2004, 02:49:33 PM »
do you have the kurupt & k-solo freestyle from 1993 about 5 min long

Rudki

« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2004, 03:37:24 PM »
^ I have that one, its like high-tape quality i think

kurupt rapped over Gin N Juice..

hey Que, how come CANT C ME didnt appear on dogg food then? cuz pac wanted it or what?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2004, 03:41:25 PM »
Conor whats up man. Crooked told me a long time ago he was going to do a few mixtapes this year, so I expect a couple more before his official album. You notice he mentioned Humpty Hump & Sucka Free again, they are - very close - affiliates with Dynasty Records.

Megaveli, that song hit the net a couple years ago, wasnt it from 94/95? During K Solo's Death Row days.

Shakira just released the Off the Record DVD documentary and live CD, and is recording a new album, not that you really wanted to know ;)

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2004, 03:49:53 PM »
^ I have that one, its like high-tape quality i think

kurupt rapped over Gin N Juice..

hey Que, how come CANT C ME didnt appear on dogg food then? cuz pac wanted it or what?

Hi Rudki, "Can't C Me" was orginally a track by Ice Cube and Dr Dre, for the Helter Skelter album that never came out. Then the Dogg Pound wanted to use if for their Dogg Food LP and have it as the 1st single. But Suge decided that no Dre produced tracks would appear on Dogg Food. Like I said before, Dre did a remix of "Dogg Pound Gangstas" too.

Then Tupac decided to use it on the All Eyez On Me album, he came across 3 Dre beats he liked: "Cant C me", "BluntTyme" (originally a song with 2Pac, Dre and Rage which later re-surfaced on the Aftermath compilation featuring RBX) and "Cali Love" which was orginally a solo song for Dre's new album The New World Odor: Papas Got a Brand New Funk. "Blynt Tyme" didn't make the final cut. But...after some persuasion Pac decided to go with "Cali Love" and "Cant C Me", so he erased the DPG vocals and Dre's second verse from those respective songs. In other words, you have a truly RARE song from the once-powerful Death Row Records. If and when the original "Cali Love" (with just Dre) and "Blunt Tyme" re-surface, they will immediately become collectors items. These are no speculations, just straight up facts.

Doggystylin

« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2004, 04:07:20 PM »
Conor whats up man. Crooked told me a long time ago he was going to do a few mixtapes this year, so I expect a couple more before his official album. You notice he mentioned Humpty Hump & Sucka Free again, they are - very close - affiliates with Dynasty Records.

Megaveli, that song hit the net a couple years ago, wasnt it from 94/95? During K Solo's Death Row days.

Shakira just released the Off the Record DVD documentary and live CD, and is recording a new album, not that you really wanted to know ;)

I did, thats why I asked, lol...she just dissapeared and I was wondering what happened

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #174 on: July 23, 2004, 03:04:59 AM »
i remember reading somewhere that Got My Mind Made Up was meant to be a Dogg Pound song and was going to be on Dogg Food as well-do you know if theres any truth in that?

Don Seer

« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2004, 03:11:49 AM »
not sure about that one.

just though of another one some of ya'll might not know about..

The Dre track Zoom with LL Cool J from the bullworth soundtrack was initially a Snoop/Dre track (which has leaked).

it was originally intended for the dre/snoop project called "break ups to make ups"

rumour is suge stopped the snoop and dre one being released

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2004, 04:55:17 AM »
Thx for all those informations Que  8)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2004, 04:56:02 AM »
Seer havent heard that Dre & LL track, I never downloaded it back in the day. Is there anywhere to hear it online? I totally forgot about those 2 tracks, this thread should be called the "Death Row Vault"...

Conor, thats the truth, the track from All Eyez On Me "Got My Mind Made Up" was originally recorded by the Dogg Pound, the Lady of Rage & and Inspector Deck. Tupac then re-made the song for his album. Pac replaced Rage's verse and the additional verse from Inspectah Deck was cut although his remaining vocals were left right at the end, listen out for "INS The Rebel".

Inspectah Deck aka INS The Rebel!

Excellent post Conor. . .

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2004, 05:20:42 AM »
G3ne its cool. . .

Theres so much contraversy surounding that label its unreal, I was told something that I can never post here at a public site, that was a complete 'eye turner' concerning Tupac's "Makaveli: 7 Day Theory" album. Without naming names I work for 2 artists that were featured on the album, and both told me the same. The album had a Deadline!

If any Tupac heads want to hit me on AOL (xscinccom) i'll tell you.

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2004, 12:50:50 PM »
^^ awesome...you gonna drop any more death row tracks?