Author Topic: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....  (Read 16525 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Re: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2004, 10:29:02 AM »
Yeah Crooked gave rapindustry.com 4 tracks back in 2000 when they were up at deathrow studios, and they put up some snippets. There was another 2 they put up I forget the titles.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2004, 01:38:56 PM »
Kurupt isnt on Crook Show

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 02:00:17 PM »
so any chance that we will ever hear the full untouchable album untagged?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2004, 05:38:39 PM by Crooked_I »
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2004, 04:57:51 PM »
Kurupt isnt on Crook Show
Oh ok, so do you think we can hear that one soon?

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2004, 12:16:34 PM »
So whats the untouchable album like?how many songs were on it and how long was it? How long is the full version of G'd Up N Banged Ou? I cant believe someone actually has it! Also what songs were on the Say Hi To The Bad Guy promo not including so damn hood and its remix?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2004, 02:16:13 PM »
So whats the untouchable album like?how many songs were on it and how long was it? How long is the full version of G'd Up N Banged Ou? I cant believe someone actually has it! Also what songs were on the Say Hi To The Bad Guy promo not including so damn hood and its remix?

Its good, read the 1st post of this thread. My version as 19 tracks a regular CD. The full Gd Up & Banged Out is 5:21 minutes.

I dont remember seeing a Say Hi To The Bad Guy promo?

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2004, 02:34:37 PM »
I know it didnt come out, that doesnt mean I havent got it.

and what do you exactly have? Crooked I - Shittin On You (Bootleg) - 2002 ?
well i have listened to that and to
Crooked I - Westcoasanostra Vol. 1 - 2003
Crooked I - Young Boss Vol 1
Crooked I - Say Hi to the Bad Guy - (Promo) - 2003
Crooked I - Freestyles - 2003

and i am more than sure if that crooked i album came out, it would be dope

Comon man, if they released that soundtrack bullshit, they have released his album, it's a shame, people should just face it, Deathrow is dead

Sorry Someone else mentioned it-Do you reckon Crooked I fans would be satisifed with it-I mean is he up to his usual standard of flow and lyrics on it?Thanks for the info

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2004, 03:10:12 PM »
Course. Bang on em, Raw Dawgs, Crook Show were recorded around early 1999 back when Daz was still at Death Row, same with Gd Up & Banged Out around late 99, that was one of the 1st tracks he did for the Untouchable album. He recorded 2 albums with Death Row, they were: 1999-2002 LP, which had input from Big Hutch, Daz, Darren Vegas, Jim Gettum, Treach, DJ Quik, J Valentine, Too Short, Tupac (the track Untouchable) and he did another LP "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" from 2002-2003 which had Scarface, Kurupt, Danny Boy, Jah Rule, Irv Gotti etc.

He walked away with the tracks he did for the first album. But Death Row have "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" locked in those vaults.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2004, 03:21:44 PM »
Course. Bang on em, Raw Dawgs, Crook Show were recorded around early 1999 back when Daz was still at Death Row, same with Gd Up & Banged Out around late 99, that was one of the 1st tracks he did for the Untouchable album. He recorded 2 albums with Death Row, they were: 1999-2002 LP, which had input from Big Hutch, Daz, Darren Vegas, Jim Gettum, Treach, DJ Quik, J Valentine, Too Short, Tupac (the track Untouchable) and he did another LP "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" from 2002-2003 which had Scarface, Kurupt, Danny Boy, Jah Rule, Irv Gotti etc.

He walked away with the tracks he did for the first album. But Death Row have "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" locked in those vaults.
Do you know if he's gonna plan on releasing those tracks?  Would the people that hooked you up with the Untouchable CD be pissed if you leaked some of it on the internet?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2004, 03:24:22 PM by "The Untouchable" WSConnected187 »

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2004, 03:47:52 PM »
Thanks for all the info!..So he could still release the tracks from the Untouchable album-maybe he'll do a Nas Lost Tapes type release..I always wished that Untouchable was released..I reckon it would be better than Say Hi To The Bad Guy with big hutch and daz on it

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2004, 04:47:53 PM »
Your welcome. I can do what I want with that music really. To my knowledge he left with all of his material from 99-2002. I don't think he has the rights to release any of it though, im sure he doesnt intend releasing any of that material either. At least hes never told me.

One track I want to hit the web is, The Slap Back. He ripped Snoop a new butt-hole on that.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2004, 05:52:52 PM »
so can you hook us up with the tracks?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2004, 06:12:09 PM »
What track? I have completed Death Row albums by Crooked I, Danny Boy, Jewell, Bloody Mary (album featured Crooked I on a song called "Soldier" produced by DJ Ezcut), Top Dogg, Tha Realest and one of the 1st Death Row projects by The Convicts.

The Convicts were Tre Deuce or 3-2 and Big Mike and they were signed to Death Row Records in 92 before they went back to Rap A Lot. DJ Slip of IV Life Records/Comptons Most Wanted produced a lot of the album back when he was working with Death Row.

It's a lot people havent heard. I can honestly say I don't listen to Hip Hop music anymore so its just sitting here. I can send you some stuff if you want.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2004, 06:14:25 PM »
What track? I have completed Death Row albums by Crooked I, Danny Boy, Jewell, Bloody Mary (album featured Crooked I on a song called "Soldier" produced by DJ Ezcut), Top Dogg, Tha Realest and one of the 1st Death Row projects by The Convicts.

The Convicts were Tre Deuce or 3-2 and Big Mike and they were signed to Death Row Records in 92 before they went back to Rap A Lot. DJ Slip of IV Life Records/Comptons Most Wanted produced a lot of the album back when he was working with Death Row.

It's a lot people havent heard.
OMG *drools"  If you could hook us up with "Crook Show" and any of the DJ Quik produced Danny Boy and Top Dogg tracks, I would be more than grateful.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2004, 06:21:32 PM »
OMG *drools"  If you could hook us up with "Crook Show" and any of the DJ Quik produced Danny Boy and Top Dogg tracks, I would be more than grateful.

Quik did over half of Danny Boy's album. I also have the full unreleased album from MC Eiht's group, NOTR (Niggaz on the Run). That was going to come out on the same label as Junior Mafia.