Author Topic: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....  (Read 16553 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Re: Crooked I's Death Row Records album.....
« Reply #315 on: August 10, 2004, 07:38:43 AM »

That's untrue, "Untouchable" the first and only real version of the album was completed, before Suge was first released from Prison. Quik never did a track with Crook when Untouchable was first recorded.

Godbody aka Damon X. . .

Nothing I post is untrue, if you read what I posted you will see I said: One of the reasons Suge didnt drop his 1st version of "Untouchable" in 2001, was because the guest appearences were at a minimum.. (Suge waited till he got home, and then sorted the guests)....... and...... Then in 2002, he started working on the 2nd version of "Untouchable", this was the one Suge was going to put his touch to = Suge got home and put his touch to the line-up etc. So I said exactly what you said, Suge wasnt HOME when the 1st version of Untouchable was recorded.

Also, I never said Quik did a track when Untouchable was first recorded.

Read more carfully next time.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 07:40:21 AM by Que »

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #316 on: August 10, 2004, 07:49:42 AM »

That's untrue, "Untouchable" the first and only real version of the album was completed, before Suge was first released from Prison. Quik never did a track with Crook when Untouchable was first recorded.

Godbody aka Damon X. . .

Nothing I post is untrue, if you read what I posted you will see I said: One of the reasons Suge didnt drop his 1st version of "Untouchable" in 2001, was because the guest appearences were at a minimum.. (Suge waited till he got home, and then sorted the guests)....... and...... Then in 2002, he started working on the 2nd version of "Untouchable", this was the one Suge was going to put his touch to = Suge got home and put his touch to the line-up etc. So I said exactly what you said, Suge wasnt HOME when the 1st version of Untouchable was recorded.

Also, I never said Quik did a track when Untouchable was first recorded.

Read more carfully next time.

Que aka Adidas "Young Roccs" aka "The.Real_Crooked_I"

There is no "touch" that Suge puts on records, because Suge Knight doesn't know anything about production. And Suge didn't want a whole lot of guests appearances on his album, there were at least 10 artists wanted on his album and Suge only wanted to spend for 3, so that is not the reason why Untouchable dropped, I don't remember ever seeing you amongst the group that were putting this album together.
And there was no "etc" when it came to other producers who produced tracks on the labum so you are wrong. And again 2Pac was not featured or discussed about being on the original version of Untouchable, so again you are in correct. Now anything after that may be true, I'm disputing that, but you facts are not that...facts. So before you get your britches all up in a teezy and claim I'm trying to "hate" on you, just remember you don't have the monopoly on "Crooked I" and everything about him when dealing with this particular album on the internet, other folks know too, like I'm sure you never heard of the remixes that were done by Cold 187um for several songs off of Untouchable, huh?  I'm correcting you on them, since I was there and you weren't.

Get your facts in order next time.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 07:57:27 AM by GODBODY »

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #317 on: August 10, 2004, 12:29:50 PM »

Que aka Adidas "Young Roccs" aka "The.Real_Crooked_I"

There is no "touch" that Suge puts on records, because Suge Knight doesn't know anything about production. And Suge didn't want a whole lot of guests appearances on his album, there were at least 10 artists wanted on his album and Suge only wanted to spend for 3, so that is not the reason why Untouchable dropped, I don't remember ever seeing you amongst the group that were putting this album together.
And there was no "etc" when it came to other producers who produced tracks on the labum so you are wrong. And again 2Pac was not featured or discussed about being on the original version of Untouchable, so again you are in correct. Now anything after that may be true, I'm disputing that, but you facts are not that...facts. So before you get your britches all up in a teezy and claim I'm trying to "hate" on you, just remember you don't have the monopoly on "Crooked I" and everything about him when dealing with this particular album on the internet, other folks know too, like I'm sure you never heard of the remixes that were done by Cold 187um for several songs off of Untouchable, huh?  I'm correcting you on them, since I was there and you weren't.

Get your facts in order next time.  ;)

Yet again, all of your info is incorrect. . .

1) Tupac WAS on the Crooked I Death Row Untouchable album. I spoke to Crooked for hours speaking about his time recording on Death Row and I have heard the song, I work for Crooked, (so I should know more than a former Tommy Boy Records Flyer Hand-out man/Above The Law internet promoter aka Damon X). For your records, it was Crooked I feat. Tupac "Untouchable", it was a track for Crooked I's "Untouchable" LP, the song was even advertised in 2002 on the INTRO page of ThaRow.com, the official Death Row Records website. Now that is straight facts. . .

2) When I say Suge putting his "Touch" to something, I mean Suge getting BEHIND the project. Suge makes it move, he arranged the guests 50% of the time. Danny Boy has been recording for a long time, while Suge was locked up he did a huge amount of Solo tracks that he wasnt asked to do by Death Row, his words to ME were... "Im just waiting for Suge to get home and put his touch to my project, like only he knows how", by that he meant Suge was going to bring in outside producers and artists such as Babyface etc. DB's project is still coming soon.

GODBODY is an industry insider and knows a lot about the business, but when he trys to test my knowledge, I always come out on top.

Again, if I dont know the answer I would not reply.

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #318 on: August 10, 2004, 12:47:53 PM »
One of the reasons Suge didnt drop his 1st version of "Untouchable" in 2001, was because the guest appearences were at a minimum, he simply had the in-house acts on it, J Valentine was on a track, Tupac was also, & the whole album produced by Vegas, Hutch, Jim Gettum etc.

Hey DUMB ASS, in your own words in regards to UNTOUCHABLE in 2001, you said Pac was on it and I corrected you by saying he wasn't. Even after Suge was released, there was no talk of Pac being on the album (circa 2000), later that may have been the case, but on the original version, no Pac wasn't. I was simply correcting you on your own words, dummy.

And you mention, Vegas, Hutch, Gettum, and ETC. there was no ETC. check your own words.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #319 on: August 10, 2004, 12:57:15 PM »
One of the reasons Suge didnt drop his 1st version of "Untouchable" in 2001, was because the guest appearences were at a minimum, he simply had the in-house acts on it, J Valentine was on a track, Tupac was also, & the whole album produced by Vegas, Hutch, Jim Gettum etc.

Hey DUMB ASS, in your own words in regards to UNTOUCHABLE in 2001, you said Pac was on it and I corrected you by saying he wasn't. Even after Suge was released, there was no talk of Pac being on the album (circa 2000), later that may have been the case, but on the original version, no Pac wasn't. I was simply correcting you on your own words, dummy.

And you mention, Vegas, Hutch, Gettum, and ETC. there was no ETC. check your own words.

Hahahaha ok so the only thing wrong I said was the WORD, "etc".... Let me stand corrected, Darren Vegas, Jim Gettum & Big Hutch (without the 'etc') worked on the 2001 Crooked I "Untouchable" LP.

At least you can be corrected and accept I am right with everything. . .

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #320 on: August 10, 2004, 01:08:55 PM »
1) Tupac WAS on the Crooked I Death Row Untouchable album. I spoke to Crooked for hours speaking about his time recording on Death Row and I have heard the song, I work for Crooked, (so I should know more than a former Tommy Boy Records Flyer Hand-out man/Above The Law internet promoter aka Damon X). For your records, it was Crooked I feat. Tupac "Untouchable", it was a track for Crooked I's "Untouchable" LP, the song was even advertised in 2002 on the INTRO page of ThaRow.com, the official Death Row Records website. Now that is straight facts. . .

I already addressed your misinformation in the previous reply, "Tommy Boy records flyer hand out man and internet promoter" if that's the best you can do,you need to come up with something better. I couldn't be where I am as an "industry insider" by handing out fliers, stupid ass. In fact, "you have some free websites to update, minus one, but you'll find out about that in due time. And you and I know you don't know Crooked I like you claim, but if that's what you want to perpatrate to keep your "internet status" golden, by all means go ahead. And we won't even go into you working for Crooked I. I don't know how it is in Exeter, but here in Amerikkka, when you work it's usually rewarded with a paycheck of some sorts, but we know you are doing the site (As Kay) for free and you are getting paid with free music, like you do with all the sites you run. Oh and yes Am7 does get paid from WestWorld Records, so I'll save you the effort of trying to say our sites are done for free. It's not a secret what you do  Scott, I mean Adidas, "I mean The_Real_Crooked_I", well you know all the aliases you use, pick one.

2) When I say Suge putting his "Touch" to something, I mean Suge getting BEHIND the project. Suge makes it move, he arranged the guests 50% of the time. Danny Boy has been recording for a long time, while Suge was locked up he did a huge amount of Solo tracks that he wasnt asked to do by Death Row, his words to ME were... "Im just waiting for Suge to get home and put his touch to my project, like only he knows how", by that he meant Suge was going to bring in outside producers and artists such as Babyface etc. DB's project is still coming soon.
Well I know you love you some Danny Boy, so that's ok. I'll leave that be, I could care less about Danny Boy.

LIKE I SAID, I JUST CORRECTED YOU ON ONE ASPECT OF YOUR REPLY, NOT OUT OF HATE OR SPITE, JUST AS COMMON KNOWLEDGE TO THOSE WHO WERE THERE, NOT SOME 5,000 MILES AWAY. BUT IT'S OK KEEP DOING YOUR THING, IF THAT SATISFIES YOU, IT'S NOT AN ISSUE. CHEERS AND BE MERRY AND DO YOUR THING.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #321 on: August 10, 2004, 01:46:31 PM »
Ok, so maybe you can't stand being corrected :laugh:. . .

Makaveli.2003

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #322 on: September 09, 2006, 04:27:39 AM »
11 Against All Odds - Danny Boy

It's a slow jam and has a choir at the end. I believe this was recorded right after he completed his Death Row debut LP. So lets say 97. Thats a Dubcc exclusive sample too, you wont hear that anywhere else ever. Please dont pass it around.

Anyone got this track in full that could hook me up?!

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »
Hasnt been leaked-think there was just that sample going around

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2006, 10:57:44 AM »
shit .. this old as ***** ..

shit this alot of info ..  :o
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 11:12:28 AM by chewee »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2006, 11:29:17 AM »
miss the days of Nino and Damon X beefin' on the forum

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2006, 08:38:56 PM »
fuck the Crooked I Death Row album!!! GIVE ME THE ABOVE THE LAW DEATH ROW ALBUM!!
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2007, 07:12:29 AM »
classic post..when's Say Hi To The Bad Guy being released over the net?

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2007, 08:20:51 AM »
I speak to Slip daily, now this was never publicated. But the complete truth. . .

Hey Que if u know Slip,can u tell us whats going on with the Eastsidaz&IV Life Collabo-Album?Will it ever drop??I dont think so  :'(

KING YOUNG NIGGA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2007, 11:53:38 AM »
HOW THA FUCK CAN U MENTION WWW.DEATHROWRECORDS.NET/FORUMS WITH MENTIONING ME..

TELL ME.. C MON MUTHA FUCKAZ U KNOW HOW I SPEICAL I AM TO THE BOARDS.. I MEAN REALLY.. KEEP IT REAL.. IT'S YOUNG NIGGA BABY.. LOL..JP

I'M GLAD TO SEE ALL THA HEADS UP N HERE.. I JUST REGISTERD CUZ I SAW ALL THE OLD HOMIES FROM THE GOOD OLD DAYS 99-03 .... NIMA WHAD UP ... DAMON X WHAD UP ( i got my BA degree dawg.. imagine a hood nigga with a fucken degree i did ).. TO ALL THE REST KEEP YA HEAD UP AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WE WAS A FAMILY ON THEM FORUMS NO MATTER WHAT... GOD BLESS. 1