Author Topic: www.bumfights.com  (Read 236 times)

DAYUM

www.bumfights.com
« on: July 14, 2004, 09:28:23 PM »
what do yall think about it?

i think its kinda funny lol

We Fly High

Re: www.bumfights.com
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 09:35:23 PM »
pretty funny. but this shit is pretty old.. like 2 years old at least? the guys got sued from what i remember.

Strong Arm

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 09:46:04 PM »
I hear we might go to war with Afghanistan?

What do yall think about it?

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 10:04:40 PM »
tell me more about it tho i just reallly found out about this so fuck off...

tell me what pppl were saying n shit like that

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 10:55:30 PM »
well actually indecline just came out with Bum Fights 2 so it really isnt old if the website is updated ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2004, 06:21:48 AM »
they just do hella shit to bums. like pay them money to do crazy ass shit. the makers of the film like even start a boxing match with like a crackhead... and they show some crackhead guy smokin crack and like doing all osrts of crazy shit.. they like spray paint bums.. and they like put bums in shopppin carts and like push the carts hella fast and make them fly into bushes and shit.. they use plyers to pull some bums teeth out.. o yeah they made one of the bums tattoo like bumfights on his forehead or some shit.. make them drink piss .. u know shitlike that.. and u know that australian animal guy thats always on tv doing all that crazy shit.. they have some guy imitating the accents and he starts to like tie bums up and shit.. all sorts of crazy shit.. make the bums fight each other.. theres also just a lot of misc fight footage that isnt even bums, just like chick fights and shit..

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2004, 10:19:41 AM »
The funniest thing is the Bum Hunter.  The guy goes up to some old homeless guy sleeping on the ground   and he ties him up and pretends he's an animal.  LMAO